Notices

Old 02-09-2017, 06:29 PM   #2861
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Unpacking some bags after going out with my daughter for a shopping spree at Ulta.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #2862
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Laying in bed, relaxing to see if I can get to sleep soon.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 04:48 PM   #2863
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I have been searching for the right shower gel/body wash for a few months now. By right, it must smell good, be made of natural ingredients, have a decent lather, not dry my skin out, and not feel like it leaves a film of soap that I can't wash off. Lol! I am not picky about soap at all!

At any rate, I ordered a couple of sample sizes a few days ago and they arrived today. One in particular smells divine, so I am headed to the shower to run it through my tests.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 12:11 PM   #2864
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Posting on the threads and contemplating on what to eat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 05:57 PM   #2865
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now

I am watching world news and thinking about what to cook for the week.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 07:14 PM   #2866
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Well, right now I am sitting at the pc browsing the forum to see what everyone has been up to. But...

I just finished bottling up a gallon of homemade kombucha into 7- 16 oz bottles for the 2nd ferment, which is the one that gives it it's fizz. I decided to make 3 flavors to start with, so I dug out the juicer and the fruit. The first flavor is blueberry ginger, second is kiwi lime, and the third is apple pie. I only made one bottle of the apple pie because I am not certain that is a taste that will appeal to me in liquid form.

I need to brew a new jug of tea and get the process started again because it takes about 9-10 days from start to finished product with the warm weather we have right now.

I also bottled up 4-16 oz bottles of tangerine flavored kefir water soda.

Now if only my dinner will hurry up and finish roasting, I will be happy!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 08:30 PM   #2867
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Looking through my closet to find a shirt to wear, I'm going out this evening. Western clothes are something of a staple but I really could use a new short sleeved pearl snap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #2868
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Looking through my closet to find a shirt to wear, I'm going out this evening. Western clothes are something of a staple but I really could use a new short sleeved pearl snap.
Hey buddy Cavender's should have a nice pearl button short sleeve shirt. Also, Walmart has western shirts.

Sounds like you will be sharp out on the town.
Have fun!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 09:34 PM   #2869
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hey buddy Cavender's should have a nice pearl button short sleeve shirt. Also, Walmart has western shirts.

Sounds like you will be sharp out on the town.
Have fun!
I plan on hitting up Walmart to see if they have anything in. Cavendars had all long sleeve for now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 11:53 AM   #2870
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Waiting to go pick up my dog after his surgery.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:27 PM   #2871
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default beware of rant

Fuming slightly....compared to fuming hugely a few minutes ago...

The same person who called out on a shift LAST Monday called out today too. I had to cover for her last week and now they want me to do it again. It makes for a 17 hour shift. Ordinarily I wouldn't care, but my daughter isn't here to let the dogs out.

Seriously why cant people just adult and take care of their own shit....?

As a footnote I even let her know (in a nice way) how inconvenient it was to have to cover for her. And still....

Change your fucking schedule if its not working for you. Don't expect everyone else to pick up your damn slack.

END RANT
Old 02-13-2017, 04:13 PM   #2872
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Taking my afternoon break. A late one. Time flew by.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 06:02 PM   #2873
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Folding my last load of laundry and watching The Walking Dead episode from last night.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 06:36 PM   #2874
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Folding my last load of laundry and watching The Walking Dead episode from last night.
LOVE Walking Dead! Folding laundry...not so much...
Old 02-14-2017, 01:25 AM   #2875
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

inspite of donalds history....the celebrity apprentice.

it grosses alot to great charities....and i like the participants.

trumps true calling. reality TV
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:53 AM   #2876
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Getting my spouse ready to go to pain doctor.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:22 PM   #2877
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Doing a bit of playing on my tablet and enjoying the day
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 05:43 PM   #2878
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Watching tv and thinking about getting a piece of cake.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:02 PM   #2879
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last minute detail work on a music festival I help with.
Packing to head to said festival on Friday.
Planeting.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 08:05 PM   #2880
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Checking threads, laying in bed, texting one of my sisters discussing family drama and trying to figure out how to ignore texts and calls on my cell phone.