Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I love the hairstyles and clothes depicted in this book cover - which was also a very good book!

Nice photos of K. Hepburn, Nat!

(very sexy schmexy!)
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #82
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Never appreciated Carhartt until the winter never seemed to end...

Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:12 AM   #83
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i have no sense of fashion at all. When i was younger, i tried occasionally, and was mostly an epic fail at it. These days, i am so over trying to be fashionable, so i go for comfort and what makes me feel pretty.

Love the boho look, peasant skirts, tunics, etc.

i LOVE funky purses/bags! And socks. And mary jane shoes.

These are my favorite pair of shoes!

i think i'm stuck in a "dressing too young for your age" phase of my life because i've always been fat and when i was in school there was no Torrid or Lane Bryant. i wore what my mama picked out for me, which were usually knit pull-on pants in every pastel color known to man, bought at Sears (with the matching tops in loud flower prints, of course).
Old 06-08-2010, 11:35 AM   #84
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

rav?

those "hello kitty" shoes are so adorable!
I so agree with you on needing clothes that fit comfortably;
allowing a person to feel stylish!

I favor keeping a variety of choice. Re (Boho): I have lots of summer broomstick dresses - dresses made out of that material that's crinkly-wrinkly and sets of 'gaucho-like' pants and cotton, slinky Tees to go with them.

Same for shoes: I like having lots of different kinds of shoes - flip flops, Berk's, dressy sandals, classic pumps, Mary Jane's, kitten heels, crocs, jogging shoes, sneakers (keds), ourtageously styled stilettos - and of course - slips, socks, garters & stockings!

Thanks for sharing about your style preferences today! I enjoyed learning more about you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #85
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckle-K View Post
Never appreciated Carhartt until the winter never seemed to end...

my youngest son (Eddie) wears white Carharts for his professional trade.

... his jacket is so warm!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #86
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALovelyKiss View Post
my youngest son (Eddie) wears white Carharts for his professional trade.

... his jacket is so warm!!!
That's cool.

Who says ya can't look fashionable in canvas, anyway. It's all in the attitude!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #87
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I used to have a different version of this picture in my locker in high school (when I wasn't gay >>eyeroll<<)

What a dreamboat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I always loved her style of dressing feminine but clean and elegant, unfortunately my body is not quite built for that sort of lean elegance but I still wish I could emulate the style, ooh those wonderful trousers fitted at the waist and buttom but flowing in the legs, those crisp shirts, sigh

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #88
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation
Default in my minds eye...

kd lang....in a suit...barefoot

*falls over*

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #89
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Cute shoes!

I never imagined myself as a "shoe lover," but it has come with age.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #90
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Finding shoes for my two sons was always a challenge (not to even mention clothes!). It seems that I never had enough money ever (when they were growing up - they seemed to physically change with every season possible) to afford them the best shoes because shoes to fit their feet were always hard to find. My eldest son's shoe size, last I knew, was a mens 15E (irregular wide width) and Eddie wears a mens 14R (regular width) - both of my sons are well over the 6' mark.

The shoes above are made by hand, leather and I would guess, very expensive. I like this look in shoes (I think this is a very nice mens style).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #91
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckle-K View Post
Cute shoes!

I never imagined myself as a "shoe lover," but it has come with age.
I have become a shoe whore. I am always buying shoes...but I always end up wearing the same pair.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #92
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I've been eyeing these for some time now... but they are quite pricey and I am a bargain shopper

They are edgy and sexy and tough. Mmm.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #93
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I love Tracy Porter stuff too... colorful and playful

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 12:02 AM   #94
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fluevog....

I am saving my dollars for one of these....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #95
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post

Oh my gosh these are gorgeous!!
tiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #96
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:

Are they Fluevogs?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:02 PM   #97
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Isadora - those are beautiful - I'm totally covetting!
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #98
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Maybe by Christmas my hair will be long enough to make this style - I like to do this with my hair when it's a bit longer.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #99
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
Are they Fluevogs?

Yes, Sassy, that is why it said Fluevog in the Title!

Old 06-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #100
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, Sassy, that is why it said Fluevog in the Title!
I love fluevogs...I have 5 pairs. Mine are a little more butch than the coveted pair in the picture posted here though.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote