chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs down what NOT to do in a relationship.......

yeah i think it's time i write that book, i bet we all could too!
what NOT to do........

#1 do not give away all your power during the honeymoon sex part.......

as in have a backbone, don't let your partner run the whole show. that sets the tone and culture for the whole rest of the relationship.
have and opinion and express it. don't be afraid to disagree. even if you don't feel real strongly about something don't jut roll over and say "scratch my belly again please....."
Old 07-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
what NOT to do........

as in have a backbone, don't let your partner run the whole show. that sets the tone and culture for the whole rest of the relationship.
have and opinion and express it. don't be afraid to disagree. even if you don't feel real strongly about something don't jut roll over and say "scratch my belly again please....."

In some relationships all power must be given to the other for it to work.

Then again some folks are fond of a good belly rub...

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
what NOT to do........

Ha Ha ha...........
Actually I have found the latter to be true.
I had to give up power to find my truth.

One thing I can say is that "to thine own self be true" and that is regardless of self or truth.

We sometimes think we know. We don't always. Truth may be found in the crop or the belt. Sometimes the greatest power is found in powerlessness. It can be found in "I need you." It can be found in "Yes." It can be found in not using safewords. It can be found in being that girl. Let Go. Let.......IT.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
what NOT to do........

now that i am reading this it is occurring to me that there is all kinds of precedents that can get set during the honeymoon sex part! there are things you might spend hours doing at first that your personality is not inclined toward as a rule- and when that starts to wear off you find out their personality IS inclined to it and now you have a problem (things like talking on the phone or IM or coccooning on the couch that are natural during the bonding period but may not be the default mode for both partners)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

i do enjoy a good belly rub......
Old 07-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #6
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

ROLF!!

Different strokes!

Just thinking that it might be a good idea to just be yourself... during all phazes... I know, not easy to do, but I don't want to wake up to someone I don't know or vise versa...

... no matter the strokes of choice....

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #7
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Default interesting....

Quote:
what NOT to do........

so...... if someone say, 'tops from the bottom' or takes hold and climbs up in Hys lap and takes what she wants.... did I just take Hys power away?
I dont think that ever came into play during the honeymoon part, or 4 yrs later in the ol married couple that we are now, lol...
whether I am told what Hy desires, or if I am guided that direction, simply told flat out what Hy wants, or what Hy is fixin to take or the look in Hys eyes that tells me I can take what I want, since I've been such a good girl... I never thought Hy was giving any of Hys power away.

so is that what you meant by rule #1?
being genuine here, no snark, no nothing... genuinely curious

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
ROLF!!

Different strokes!

Just thinking that it might be a good idea to just be yourself... during all phazes... I know, not easy to do, but I don't want to wake up to someone I don't know or vise versa...

... no matter the strokes of choice....

True dat!

It's pretty simple in *my* experience if you are up and up on what kind of person you are, your traits, your habits, all that is gonna eventually rise and the other person will take notice.

So instead of all lollipops and rainbows and promises of shitting glitter *I* have found it to be honest up front about what I will do, won't and may comply to . Now I tend to be non compliant, so it is pretty up front I am boss. The end. I too tend to educate and inform I am no white picket fence nor pink cupcakes.

It keeps things on the up and up that way yanno?

Good thread andy!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #9
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Don't be dishonest or with holding. Or play games with your partner.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #10
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
Ha Ha ha...........
Actually I have found the latter to be true.
I had to give up power to find my truth.

One thing I can say is that "to thine own self be true" and that is regardless of self or truth.

We sometimes think we know. We don't always. Truth may be found in the crop or the belt. Sometimes the greatest power is found in powerlessness. It can be found in "I need you." It can be found in "Yes." It can be found in not using safewords. It can be found in being that girl. Let Go. Let.......IT.
i believe i am far too gone to ever be completely submissive again.....
but i have seen the advantages of being completely powerless.
not for me, not anymore.
and i am not about owning someone either.....

there are never any true equals....
the balance of power can shift, part of the "only constant is change" theory.
i know that i am easily swayed by sparkly thing and sex is a drug for me....
i could almost be talked into anything if the conditions are right.....
then something goes POP
and i wake up like i've been in a drug induced coma....
3 - 4 weeks months years.........

gotta hold on to my power, hold my cards cloer to my vest, etc... whatever you want to call it.
brutal honesty is my tool of choice these days.
seem like no one really want to hear the truth anymore.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #11
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
so...... if someone say, 'tops from the bottom' or takes hold and climbs up in Hys lap and takes what she wants.... did I just take Hys power away?
I dont think that ever came into play during the honeymoon part, or 4 yrs later in the ol married couple that we are now, lol...
whether I am told what Hy desires, or if I am guided that direction, simply told flat out what Hy wants, or what Hy is fixin to take or the look in Hys eyes that tells me I can take what I want, since I've been such a good girl... I never thought Hy was giving any of Hys power away.

I am gonna piggy back off this for a sec.

That whole honey moon phase going away thing. *I* don't get why it has to and why it would.

I mean you are the same people, why does it go away? Why?

Why would you want it to?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post

what i meant reall for rule #1 is to not just go along with things cause you got your sex googles on....
gotta make sure you are getting what you want out of it too, beside laid.... lol

Last edited by chefhmboyrd; 07-29-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: fat fimger again
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefhmboyrd For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #13
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Don't be dishonest or with holding. Or play games with your partner.
Exactly. Be real, be honest, be frank. The best advice I can give -- get to know yourself well, and learn to like yourself, so that you don't ever feel the need to try to be someone you're not. Get to know the person you're dating well, and allow that person to learn who you are. Think. Talk. Communicate. Talk some more. Think some more...

And enjoy.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #14
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow

Quote:
i believe i am far too gone to ever be completely submissive again.....
but i have seen the advantages of being completely powerless.
not for me, not anymore.
and i am not about owning someone either.....

there are never any true equals....
the balance of power can shift, part of the "only constant is change" theory.
i know that i am easily swayed by sparkly thing and sex is a drug for me....
i could almost be talked into anything if the conditions are right.....
then something goes POP
and i wake up like i've been in a drug induced coma....
3 - 4 weeks months years.........

gotta hold on to my power, hold my cards cloer to my vest, etc... whatever you want to call it.
brutal honesty is my tool of choice these days.
seem like no one really want to hear the truth anymore.

Are we talking about power exchange or sex?

I am confused because sex does not define Dominance nor submission at all

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #15
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default What NOT to do in a relationship...

...forget why you're there to begin with.

...take your partner for granted.

...forget to tell them and show them how you feel.

...be anyone other than who you truly are.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #16
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Are we talking about power exchange or sex?

I am confused because sex does not define Dominance nor submission at all
i am talking about not letting some great sex cloud your judgment to agree to things that you would not normally do, and/or at some point feel like you are no longer in control of our life.

not really a D/s thing at all, but i do definitely see what you mean and how it relates.
it is like you said. being clear from the beginning what you will and won't do/agree to,

brutal honesty......

Last edited by chefhmboyrd; 07-29-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: fat,,,, you know
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chefhmboyrd For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #17
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow

Quote:
what i meant reall for rule #1 is to not just go along with things cause you got your sex googles on....
gotta make sure you are getting what you want out of it too, beside laid.... lol

I got my sex goggles taken away from me due to my training so *I* don't get this sort of thinking, now mind you, if I want to fuck I say it honestly.

Let's fuck.

It's me possibly objectifying someone and we would fuck and I am not in anyway attached nor am I thinking

Oh a relationship.

I am assuming that is what you mean sex goggles.

Old 07-29-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am gonna piggy back off this for a sec.

That whole honey moon phase going away thing. *I* don't get why it has to and why it would.

I mean you are the same people, why does it go away? Why?

Why would you want it to?
*I* personally absolutely agree with everything you said- as for the why's? I honestly can't answer, because I really don't know why some couples veer off the honeymoon path, I have no earthly idea where the intensity goes, or where the emotional attachment goes... or even where the raw need for sex goes!
I think it's a shame tho.. to lose something so intense.
I can only speculate that things happen.... maybe a physical condition or deep depression affecting one partner for instance? I also think that before you know it, if you arent paying attention or you are taking it for granted that it will always be there, you notice something has faded, and by that time, its really hard to get back. I dunno.
again, just speculating!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 07:10 PM   #19
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Things I have learned not to do in a relationship-

give up friends.

give up support networks.

move across the country to a place I know nothing about to make them happy.

believe that it was my job to make them happy.

give up being happy, in attempt to make any other person happy.

Adopt an animal on a whim to make them happy.

I see a theme here.

And growth! YEAH!!! I dont do these things anymore!!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 07:10 PM   #20
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Question

Quote:
i am talking about not letting some great sex cloud your judgment to agree to things that you would not normally do, and/or at some point feel like you are no longer in control of our life.

not really a D/s thing at all, but i do definitely see what you mean and how it relates.
it is like you said. being clear from the beginning what you will and won't do/agree to,

brutal honesty......
Gotcha...

Which answers my question about the sex goggles which leads me to the I was trained (I can expand if needed) so therefore my thinking when it comes to sexual desires is based on a lot more than carnal OR I just want it and it's someone to have sex with because frankly sex is good.

SO I have to ask what is it about this super duper sex that makes you forget judgement?

What is so different?

Truly curious

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread