Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
They were my natural short nails...

(According to the Dream Bible here)

Short nails in a dream indicates an unexpected gift

Dirt indicates a medical checkup is necessary.

So maybe a surprise gift while at a medical appointment?

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 05:43 AM   #62
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream last night that was amazing...I'll put it out there as cohesive as I can. It seemed to flow when dreaming it but now I wonder how did all that come together.

My daughter lost a tooth in the middle of the night while taking a shower only it was one tooth and then she handed me like 5 more. they all had sand under them too. (just as I suspected she is a beach girl). I went looking for her because she left the shower running (mind you we were living in like a giant house with our own rooms/area but common bathrooms with other folks living there. It reminded me of an old hotel).

Then I went out, leaving my daughter with Stoney, to get tooth fairy money. Only to find myself aboard a giant raft like sight seeing boat on a a scenic tour of the fabulous rivers of the local areas. I was like oohh how amazing I've never been on these tours and we just moved to the area. They were very touristy. I think I better call and say I'll be late only no cell service on the river. And this tour is going to take all day. Now I didn't remember paying for the ticket but I got change back, the tour employee gave it to me in wads. And I got a special t shirt. Which I thought would be green like the other passengers (one who was hitting on me and others who were just wonderful to ooh and ahh with) but mine was white with orange lettering. I was super excited about it. It was a beautiful and amazing tour, interesting people and I loved the new shirt. In the end we were at a "planned tourist gift shop stop in our river tour" I ended up staying on the boat with a special needs passenger. No one asked me to but they just left her there. I stayed because well she needed support to be safe. I felt irritated that they didn't plan for her. I could see everyone enjoying the gift shop and I was thinking you humph as if she wouldn't enjoy it too.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 07:02 AM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Don't remember a lot of mine last night/this morning other than it was disjointed and I woke up at 5 to go to the restroom and it picked back up again when I settled back down.

There was a carnival type environment, but in a small apartment and my car in the dream (not my real car) had a hinky driver's door.

Lots of color in the party room part and kind of a wash for the rest, almost like sephia but not.

I woke up and my first thought was 'weird'. That's where I'm at now because I'm losing it pretty fast.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #64
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love spiders...and yet I had a bad dream where they were just coming down from the ceiling on their webs....and they were getting bigger and their webs were getting stronger...and they were those beautiful spiders that make the zig zags in their massive webs. I call them garden spiders...not sure what they are...they have yellow bellies...very pretty...but I was actually scared of them!

They ARE called garden spiders.. I checked
cinnamongrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Diagnose this!

My dreams had an animal theme this morning.

In one, there was this rodent....a squirrel I think...that was being chased by a pack and a big cat. Don't ask how the big cat got in there; it just fit. A lioness I think or a sandy colored panther. Not sure. There was a Newf that I know came from our site here...from the picture posted not too long ago of a woman in a big fluffy coat next to a super dark Newfoundland. A German Shepherd and a bunch of mid-size dogs around the size of boxers and pitts but a mix of breeds. No ankle biters, though. Thank goodness; they would have gotten massively trampled.

Well, they were tearing after this poor thing and then the Shepherd stops between the rest of the pack and the squirrel, blocking them, and sits down on his haunches and picks the shaking, squirrel up with his paws as if they were hands, palms up. The squirrel is bloody. They all have streaks and smatters of bloods here and there on them. But it sits still in his paws and looks at him, fearfully, and just shakes. The Shepherd lets the squirrel go and it scampers up a tree and they all just disappear.

I had to pee and woke myself up. I was fully aware that I was dreaming but concentrating on trying to find the meaning behind it.

That was the end of the dream. It started waaay before then and was equally weird but that is the part of that section of dreaming that really stands out.

When I got back to sleep, I picked up at a place where you can do things with different animals. It reminded me of one of those pottery stores where you go in and you paint your pottery and they bake it for you. But with animals. And no baking.

So, I paid to take this peachy orange water creature out of water and put it in an aquarium I think. But I got distracted by something that caught on my sleeve. It was another sea creature that looksed like a wilted flower and stuck to me. I was using large tweezers to move the creature over and then used the tweezers on the flower thing. Then I got tired and I suddenly woke up in a room in the back of the facility and saw a clock that had the time 14:09. I was late. But I wasn't.

I woke up feeling like I was late but it was just after 6am. Weird.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 01-18-2013 at 05:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #66
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I love spiders...and yet I had a bad dream where they were just coming down from the ceiling on their webs....and they were getting bigger and their webs were getting stronger...and they were those beautiful spiders that make the zig zags in their massive webs. I call them garden spiders...not sure what they are...they have yellow bellies...very pretty...but I was actually scared of them!

They ARE called garden spiders.. I checked

We call these Banana Spiders, i think. They get huge and look scary!

Spiders in dreams indicate "good news". Spinning spiders indicate incoming money!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 12:58 AM   #67
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Just before I woke up yesterday morning I dreamed I was buying a movie ticket and the cashier asked, "Are you a student?"

"Yes," I said, and paused as if for dramatic effect before adding defiantly, "a student of life!"

I have to laugh, my dream self is such a drama queen.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #68
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I've had two nights of strange dreams....

Last night was:

I was traveling somewhere and it got late and I stopped to check into a motel. It was set up similarly to one that Teddy and I stayed in previously, with many building in a complex set over several acres.

I walked in and didn't turn on the light. I was tired and I brought my bag in and laid down on the bed. My phone rang and I answered and the voice was familiar, but I couldn't place who she was. She said to me that she was calling like I told her to. But I couldn't recall telling anyone to call me...So we talk for a while and then I say, I'm sorry, who is this?? And she hangs up.

So I decide to take a shower and go to bed...I get in there and the bathroom is somewhat messy...and I'm thinking after my shower I'm going to call the office to let them know. I turn on the shower and open the curtain and there are bloody towels on the floor of the tub. I freak out and run into the main room and suddenly I realize there are bloody footprints allllll over the carpet of the room. I open the door and run to the office and find that everyone there can't understand what I'm saying or they just won't listen... Thankfully I woke up from that one....

The night before was:

My oldest daughter, Clarissa, and I were driving in a tiny convertible car. We were having a fun day out together (which we don't do nearly enough these days) and we decided to take the train into Boston. So, I pulled up to the station and parked the car in one of the vestibules where people walk in to go underground to the station (This is not even nearly feasible, so it made me laugh thinking of it the next day) We got out of the car and our sofa was there in the vestibule. We had to wait for our train so we sat there and talked for a while. Strangely there were no other people around at all....

I procured some snacks somewhere and found this bag of chocolates that looked just like cocoa puffs but were actual candies. I told her she had to try them (she doesn't like chocolate, how I gave birth to her I will never know...recessive gene I guess) but before I could hand them to her, a breeze from the subway came up and blew the bag into the stairwell. I went to get it for her and told her only one candy fell out and the rest were still good. I handed them to her and we sat back on the couch and it flipped over and we and the candy spilled everywhere.....then I woke up...
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #69
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Last night...

I dreamed my daughters and I were on a road trip. We stopped at a nice restaurant for dinner, sat down, got our drinks and ordered. We talked for a while. Then we realized our food wasn't coming. I told them we would wait another 15 minutes. Then I told the waitress if the food wasn't there by the hour, we were leaving. She told me we had no where else to go...she overheard us talking about our schedule.
Meanwhile, we realize there is an ice cream parlor in the restaurant. We were starved so we went over and got ice cream. After the lady served us she disappeared. As did everyone in the entire place. We couldn't find our waitress...so we left. And when we got in the car THEN someone came out...and chased us down for our drink bill...lol

Early this morning....

I was in a strange room. There was a strange animal in the room that someone was chasing around trying to catch. It climbed the TV and adhered to the screen. I finally got a good look at it. It was a puffed out little grey kitten...but it had a sharp barbed tail. I put a baby sock over its tail to keep it from stinging anyone.... Then I woke up...

I had ONE glass of wine...not one BOTTLE....I swear...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #70
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sawing Lego's

Last night, I had a dream my boss wanted to make us all wear the invisible fence dog collars and that he was going to have a remote and if we weren't doing work he would zap us. I refused to put the collar on, but no one else seemed to mind, so I ran away and ended up working in a Burger King in Texas.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 05:49 PM   #71
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

hopefully REM sleep will return to me soon....and I can contribute here again!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:03 AM   #72
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

last night....

I dreamnt I was Anna from Downton Abbey.... I dragged Mr Bates off for some conjugal fun upstairs...but...he kept getting distracted by the tv.....so....I spent the rest of the day exploring the house and found all kinds of interesting rooms...and the biggest closet ive ever seen....it had a staircase....way cooler than stuffy old Mr Bates....
Old 11-03-2014, 02:08 PM   #73
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I keep having dreams where I'm talking to someone...and I SHOULD know them, but I don't. I spend the entire time talking to them making small talk trying to figure out WHO THEY ARE...by the time I wake up I feel like I've been at one of those uncomfortable get togethers where I know no one....
Old 11-23-2014, 06:31 AM   #74
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Last night I dreamed that Kim Kardashian introduced me to an unknown sister of hers. One that was very hawt and butch...

She was dressed like a personal trainer and was very flirty. It quickly became apparent that Kim was trying to hook us up.....

I don't even watch that show. I have NO CLUE where this came from. Except maybe I glanced at one of THOSE magazines while I was in the supermarket...

*smh* this is what happens when I'm well rested...
Old 11-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #75
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The last few nights I have had dreams of someone from my past,it also involved horse's I have known and had.Where these dreams don't upset me to much,I would rather not have them just the same,nothing or no one needs to remind me of what has taken place and is no more.Sounds like some comment from E.A.Poe.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:36 PM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Lately, I've been having some massively weird dreams. Like cinn, I tend to dream weird when I'm sleeping well. It's like my body was so used to working hard to sleep that now that I'm actually sleeping, my body has to do something else too. It can't just sleep.

I've lost a lot of it by now. I lose a lot of it upon waking, actually. But here are the highlights that I do remember:

flashing to an image of a corner computer desk center put out on a curb.....there's money around the desk....a lot of change and some random bills....mostly singles with 3 brand new 20s stuck together....I look around and no one is around and it's on the curb....so I try to figure out how to get that huge thing in my car

flash to a living room somewhere....I'm sitting with women I obviously know somehow.....they have taken the center apart and it's in the apartment.....suddenly this big guy is there and he wants his money back....he's a slobby kind of guy and creeps me out.....we refuse and try to evict him from the apartment......I still don't know whose apartment it is or if the money really does belong to couch potato guy when some mob type guy makes an appearance

we're no longer in the apartment....the mob guy threatens us with some typical Godfather knockoff innuendos...then he's gone.....then we're inside a glassed office like you would find in a hospital or doctor's off....couch potato guy is being rushed by on foot surrounded by 4 women that are scrubbing him with back scrubbers and he's all soaped up....no rubber ducky in sight

Anyone care to make heads or tails of that one?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:37 PM   #77
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Lately, I've been having some massively weird dreams. Like cinn, I tend to dream weird when I'm sleeping well. It's like my body was so used to working hard to sleep that now that I'm actually sleeping, my body has to do something else too. It can't just sleep.

I've lost a lot of it by now. I lose a lot of it upon waking, actually. But here are the highlights that I do remember:

flashing to an image of a corner computer desk center put out on a curb.....there's money around the desk....a lot of change and some random bills....mostly singles with 3 brand new 20s stuck together....I look around and no one is around and it's on the curb....so I try to figure out how to get that huge thing in my car

flash to a living room somewhere....I'm sitting with women I obviously know somehow.....they have taken the center apart and it's in the apartment.....suddenly this big guy is there and he wants his money back....he's a slobby kind of guy and creeps me out.....we refuse and try to evict him from the apartment......I still don't know whose apartment it is or if the money really does belong to couch potato guy when some mob type guy makes an appearance

we're no longer in the apartment....the mob guy threatens us with some typical Godfather knockoff innuendos...then he's gone.....then we're inside a glassed office like you would find in a hospital or doctor's off....couch potato guy is being rushed by on foot surrounded by 4 women that are scrubbing him with back scrubbers and he's all soaped up....no rubber ducky in sight

Anyone care to make heads or tails of that one?

Thank you for this You can always manage to top me in dream oddness!

Old 11-24-2014, 07:06 PM   #78
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oh that's not anywhere near the weirdest one.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 07:26 PM   #79
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i dreamed i lived on a boat and had a baby. Other people on the boat too that worked for me. I seemed to be on a very serious budget but purchased (of all things) Burger King gift cards because I wanted to make sure they were eating...Why Burger King I have no idea!
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 07:40 PM   #80
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crazy dreams and possible meanings

Don't remember my dreams and when I do they usually involve people I don't know (like celebrities) or I'm falling and shake myself awake for a second..then back to sleep.

Who knows....
afrcnqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to afrcnqueen For This Useful Post:

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings