How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
So today I was putting laundry away and she got on the dresser to peek into it. Later I went in again and she was cuddled up in the drawer. It was too cute for words....
Diva Kitty can open drawers! Her favorite is one next to the bathtub. She stands on the tub, hooks her paws around the drawer edge, and pulls it out. She then uses it as a step to get on the bathroom counter.

Thank goodness Tiny Dog can NOT open drawers.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 10:07 PM   #982
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Today Mr. Potato ate a LARGE protein bar. Like 7 inches long, a couple inches wide, and half an inch in height. I had taken a bite and then left it on a table next to my recliner. I went out to the grocery store and I found the empty package, in the middle of the kitchen floor when I returned, "clean as a whistle". The package had traveled quite a way from the table the protein bar was sitting on. I am still not sure how he had even gotten to it.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 10:22 PM   #983
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Jennifer and Kevie played exceptionly hard. They came in a little before dark. I fixed their dinners. They have flopped in rhe bed..
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 10:54 PM   #984
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
I caught my dog tearing up pictures of Trump!!! Nevermind the fact i leave them laying about for her to do that.! Gives me a tiny bit of satisfaction
Ya nut, why are you wasting money on Trump pictures......LOL
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:46 PM   #985
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I like Grover! Near.....far. Near....far. Lol Well, what are his markings?
Thank you! Grover proved his name this morning! Damn!! I bought this ping pong ball shooter which came with 10 (glow in the dark) balls. He's lost all but three and he keeps losing those under doors (closet, bedrooms laundry room) or under the china cabinet and will then scream bloody murder until I retrieve is and then throw it for him! I swear he knocks them under them on purpose just to see me FETCH them myself! lol

F's colors... well, I'm going to post some pics. All three are different shades or marmalade (orange) and F's is the lightest of color... almost a buff (I think it's called) color.

Let's me post some pics of these beasts!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2017, 02:08 PM   #986
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

The unnamed beastie...

Here's Chewy...

Grover ... doing what Grover does when he loses a ball! lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2017, 07:36 PM   #987
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Buster? Carmello? Milo? Toby? Harley?

How about Loki? If he's as mischievous as you say, that might be appropriate.

Chester the Molester?

Jinx? Morris? Zeus? Charlie? Thor?

Mars, for the god of war since he turns play into battle?

Pip? Dexter? Bailey? Chance? Socks?

Houston, we have a problem?

Jake? Sonny/Sunny? Julian? Moses (reverse psychology?)?

I can do this all day.

Like any of these?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 09:16 AM   #988
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

My babydog Hella Bellarella is having surgery as we speak. I'm worried and have anxiety but still telling myself she will be fine. She should be out in an hour and I'll try not to pull my hair out until then.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #989
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
My babydog Hella Bellarella is having surgery as we speak. I'm worried and have anxiety but still telling myself she will be fine. She should be out in an hour and I'll try not to pull my hair out until then.
((((((((Ang))))))))))))))))))) Bella is in great hands & will come through this surgery well! You are a good & loving mommie & your concern is for your baby. But she is going to do swell....I believe & have faith in goddesses to carry her safely through.....this afternoon she will be home & expecting AND getting lots of kisses from you!!
Old 02-01-2017, 12:32 PM   #990
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am sitting in the kitchen with Willow and we are watching/listening to the news. The phone starts to ring and I can see by the number it is a telemarketer. Every time the phone rings, Willow answers with, "Hello.". I proceeded to explain to her about telemarketers, as the phone continued to ring and she continued to say, "Hello.". When the phone finally stopped ringing, she stopped helloing and I stopped explaining, she gave me a long chuckle. I think that bird was busting on me!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 02:08 PM   #991
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte is all snuggled up in his holiday print fleecy throw picked up at an after Christmas sale. I decided to crochet an edge around it to pretty it up for gift giving next year and went in search of yarn. When I returned, less than two full minutes later, there he was on top of it all hunkered down. Defiantly refusing to budge and looking up at me as if to say – Oh yeah? Make me! As if he didn’t already have a large enough collection of season appropriate, fleecy blankets of his own. I reached for it. He looked at me with a warning scowl, as if to say - Back away from the blanket and nobody needs to get hurt. I thought - Okay then, so Christmas in February it is. Still even though I realized resistance on my part would be futile, I did attempt my best to reason with him one last time, imploring – But what of the poor children in true need living in poverty next Christmas? Staring unconcernedly up at me indifferent, he turned his head away as if to say – So what of it? Let them eat cake! Then without a worry, care, concern in the world, he promptly passed right out.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #992
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
((((((((Ang))))))))))))))))))) Bella is in great hands & will come through this surgery well! You are a good & loving mommie & your concern is for your baby. But she is going to do swell....I believe & have faith in goddesses to carry her safely through.....this afternoon she will be home & expecting AND getting lots of kisses from you!!

TY Clay!

She's out and everything went well! I got to go see her at lunch and will bring her home in the morning. Thank goodness for talented vets and resilient little furballs!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 05:11 PM   #993
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

5:30am. Pitch black and freezing out. Snowed all night and still coming down. I'm barefoot in my jammies and my dog gets tied up on his runner around a part of a tree that fell overnight. So I had to throw on the freezing cold snow boots that were out on the back porch and waddle out there in the cold and dark with snow pouring down to untangle him. He didn't even say thank you.

One of my cats threw up on my daughters bed.

That's about it.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 06:36 PM   #994
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I can do this all day. Like any of these?
I believe you! lol

I like Jinks and Mars! I'm going to try those on for size for a bit. Thank you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 08:20 PM   #995
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The kitties are in training for the superbowl. I have been throwing the nurff football for both of them. I think that I am doing most of the work but it is super fun.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #996
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not really a pet, but, we have a bunch of bunnies that live on the land around here. My next door neighbor came knocking on my door about an hour ago- which scared me, cause it's late, to tell me that there was a bunny stuck in the fence between our yards. It had been running from her dogs and got stuck. My daughter, my neighbor, and I were able to bend the rods in the fencing and ease her out. Poor little bunny!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 10:28 PM   #997
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Confetti kitty not to happy with me today. I took her to the vet, she got her ear dug in, an antibiotic shot and ten claws trimmed. Poor little kitty has a sinus infection.

She will be back loving me in a few days.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 09:02 AM   #998
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Bella has a routine every morning when I make coffee. My Keurig is next to the sink and I stand on a little rug as I'm filling it with water. Every single morning, Bella waits for me to stand on the rug and start fiddling with the coffee pot and inevitably I will feel her sit her entire hairy ass on my foot with her back lengthened against my leg.

She leans against me and looks up with those biggo brown eyes and I can't help but lean down and snuggle her as the coffee starts dripping.

I've read in a couple of places that dogs do this to show they trust you. It's a pretty sweet feeling.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #999
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hope, who is my little senior dachshund whom is blind. She is staying with my BFF's while I am away. They call me every day with the daily Hope report.

She is a really sweet dog to have come from the deplorable conditions she did. She was a hoarder's animal...one of the SIXTY who lived inside & none had ever gone outside...a neighbor reported the people to Animal Welfare who went out with deputies....the conditions that were described. I do NOT call her their pet NOR was she in a HOME. They were told to get rid of x number of the animals AND to clean that pig sty up OR have ALL the animals removed AND evict the people.

So Hope & a male dachshund, whom she was bred with..were put inside a plastic tote, duct taped shut, & left overnight at a shelter.

Her name was "Mabel"...I renamed her Hope...as I wanted her to have hope for a much better quality of life after the shitty first 8 years AND she was bringing hope to me for happier times to come my way once again. It was a shitty summer for me as well.

So, anyway, long story...Hope is such a sweet, gentle, & very trusting little soul once she got used to me (took a day) & she feels secure & safe. All the hair on her back & legs had come out, she had a horrible skin condition, chewed her leg hair & skin incessantly. Now she is on a med every day, gets bathed weekly, AND her hair has grown back a rich chestnut reddish brown & is curly. She is a semi longhaired little dachsie. She absolutely LOVES to get into shower with me...and just lays on bench beside me...she even lets me brush her teeth.

Hope has indeed brought me hope & I love her immensely. She gives me so much on a daily basis...so that is what my pet does..every day
Old 02-12-2017, 06:24 PM   #1000
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Wasn't today but yesterday....

I was walking with my dogs and our shared foster dog at lake Lure. The lake is being drained right now for dam repairs. So

I let Arya, the 11 year old hound we foster for her owner, go So she could get a drink from the lake. Well...

She heard squirrels frolicking on the other side of the lake and crossed the channel to Chase them up the hill. It took some doing to get her attention and make her cross back over. Thank God she came back. I would have had to cross over myself and get her.

Tags
animals, pets