Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #201
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Lorna doones are fucking fabulous
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #202
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Someone left a box of Lorna Doone's in my pantry. A brand spankin' (Yes, I said spankin'!) new and unopened box of LD's.....

They are open NOW.
You might have just hit Trey's stash.....watch it....he will come after your wine for getting into his Lorna Doons...just sayin'.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #203
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I had my very first EVER piece of blueberry pie today. OMG, I am
Old 11-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #204
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Does sitting behind the driving wheel while picking your nose make you feel invisible?

Duchess
Old 11-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #205
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I just had a great workout now off to art stuff on the 'puter all day.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #206
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

snowy grill totally looks like Karl Lagerfeld

Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #207
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben-Her View Post
snowy grill totally looks like Karl Lagerfeld

HAHAHA! I love it!!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #208
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Holy smokes!!! Now THAT was funny!!
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #209
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I had a dream about the dog I will be taking care of soon. I let her outside and forgot about her. When I realized she had been outside for a long while I called for her and she came back. That's all I can remember.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #210
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a break from a comprehensive and tedious tutorial.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #211
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

raining and cold here... usually I like this weather... but not today... only cause I am not with Daddy... I am going to go curl up now and sleep the rest of this miserable day away hopefully...
Old 11-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #212
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I haven't shaved my legs in three days and you know? I feel okay about this.
I have to admit I went a week without shaving my legs once.. I was going nuts, but I was dared not to shave for a week! and I did it! to the minute!!! btw I hate my own bodyhair! can you imagine how hard that was for me?! I wish I wasn't so OCD about it... such is life.. and it goes on with or without the hair...
Old 11-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #213
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I am exhausted. I am trying not to fall asleep while teaching students and cognizant of the fact that the rest of the company is on a forced week long vacation while I yap.

I suppose I shouldn't have played WoW so late last night either.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #214
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Brilliant

Old 11-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #215
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
Brilliant

I love it!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #216
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

It's all fun and games til...

my biological mother Paula Deen gets whacked in the face by a ham in Atlanta. i knew all that pork was gonna kill her one day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht0w5rTTxpk"]YouTube- Paula Deen gets hit in face by ham - FUNNY[/ame]
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #217
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Thats gonna leave a mark.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #218
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jus' cuz...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAcFuW-4Vr8"]YouTube- Cena do filme GHOST[/ame]
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #219
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
Brilliant

OMGGGGGGGG ahahahhahahhaaha that's great and I bet it's gonna give the ladies some ideas to ask for it for a gift
Old 11-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #220
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

FARMVILLE IS ADDICTIVE I CAN'T STOP FARMING, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

*winks* just kidding but it is addictive

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff