How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Relieved. I didn't have to stay late at work today, and the end of my project is clearly in sight for tomorrow. Plus, I have two dedicated helpers.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2019, 06:04 PM   #5922
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Same here GM I didn’t have to stay late today got home at an unheard of 5

Is it bad that my vacation was in April and I’m already counting down to the 2nd one later this year?

I’m feeling good despite being tired, and now I want a snack
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2019, 08:00 PM   #5923
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

GM, be thankful that you have somewhere to go and people who rely on you getting something done.

Really miss work. Can't stand being out on Disability, knowing return to work is not ever going to be a possibility with the multiple dislocations and fractures due to a collagen disorder.

Its boring, sitting here watching 📺!

We have a new visitor, though. A fat raccoon that has gone up to the second floor apartment, scattering the trash, and even went inside the third floor one. He went in and climbed inside this dude's garbage can. He's not afraid of people in the least.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 08:19 PM   #5924
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little sleepy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 08:29 PM   #5925
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The Downside: I'm cranky as F^ck.

The Upside: I'll be better by tomorrow

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 08:33 PM   #5926
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Extremely torn!

Between her and my family.

Happy though that I have a job now.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 11:06 PM   #5927
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Confused.......

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 06:46 AM   #5928
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling pretty good. I got a decent amount of sleep last night, which is throwing me off a little bit as I'm used to much less, but it does feel good. I have a lot to do and it's going to be a beautiful day so I'm excited to get started. It's also Pride and I'd love to go but I don't feel like mingling with over 100,000 people by myself. I'll have to plan ahead next year so I can get a gang together to go!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 02:01 PM   #5929
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I feel so much better today!

This past week it was wayyyyy to hot, but thankfully we have cool marine skies today. I also hung out with my two new Lesbian friends (both of butch persuasion) at the washeteria today and learned new things about them. One of them is from Ohio, but her company HQ's is in Minneapolis/St. Paul (land procurement). Really nice person. She told all of us this morning, that she feels led to move back to her home state to be closer to her mom. Boooo! So although we just met last week, I told her we should stay in touch (And, we will ).

I also feel terribly lucky: I went thrift store shopping and came up with three well made men's dress shirts (European made) and two pairs of shoes (Dansko clogs, that were never worn, for 9 bucks and leather slides!). Then I found three dressy belts and two silk scarves, so now I have three alternative casual business outfits to wear when it gets super hot here.

Anyhooooo! I feel so much better today! Yay!!!

_____ ______
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 02:12 PM   #5930
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I have felt better. I had to put my sisters little dog down today. She was really suffering and my sister did not have the heart to do it. I just believe and mercy.There should be more mercy.
Old 06-15-2019, 02:15 PM   #5931
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Every time I see this thread I think of The Birdcage when Armand is trying to butch up Albert and asks him about the football game ... How do you think I feel? Betrayed, bewildered... wrong response?
Old 06-15-2019, 02:55 PM   #5932
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I feel so much better today!

This past week it was wayyyyy to hot, but thankfully we have cool marine skies today. I also hung out with my two new Lesbian friends (both of butch persuasion) at the washeteria today and learned new things about them. One of them is from Ohio, but her company HQ's is in Minneapolis/St. Paul (land procurement). Really nice person. She told all of us this morning, that she feels led to move back to her home state to be closer to her mom. Boooo! So although we just met last week, I told her we should stay in touch (And, we will ).

I also feel terribly lucky: I went thrift store shopping and came up with three well made men's dress shirts (European made) and two pairs of shoes (Dansko clogs, that were never worn, for 9 bucks and leather slides!). Then I found three dressy belts and two silk scarves, so now I have three alternative casual business outfits to wear when it gets super hot here.

Anyhooooo! I feel so much better today! Yay!!!
Well, shoot, lol, my new pair of green leather clogs are not Dansko's but a Swedish made pair of clogs called Troentorps. Maybe worn once? I'm sure they're a spendy pair of clogs, but they fit my feet perfectly, and I only paid $9.00 for them. What a bargain price, right?

This is what they look like, except mine are a pale shade of Lime, rather than the navy blue colored ones in the picture. But same design. I love em, *lol*. They're gonna be my new favorite pair to wear.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 04:11 PM   #5933
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Well, shoot, lol, my new pair of green leather clogs are not Dansko's but a Swedish made pair of clogs called Troentorps. Maybe worn once? I'm sure they're a spendy pair of clogs, but they fit my feet perfectly, and I only paid $9.00 for them. What a bargain price, right?

This is what they look like, except mine are a pale shade of Lime, rather than the navy blue colored ones in the picture. But same design. I love em, *lol*. They're gonna be my new favorite pair to wear.

They sell clogs for between $99-$125.

Good buy!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 04:37 PM   #5934
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Pleasantly tired, deliciously sore.

I had an AMAZING hike <3
Old 06-15-2019, 06:32 PM   #5935
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Exhausted and a little sore. I've been sewing most of the day and it's a lot more of a workout than it looks, my shoulders are killing me.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 12:15 PM   #5936
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Every time I see this thread I think of The Birdcage when Armand is trying to butch up Albert and asks him about the football game ... How do you think I feel? Betrayed, bewildered... wrong response?
Hahaha thank you for this! I am now always going to hear that scene when I post here love love love that movie

I feel really good for having doubled over the weekend and I have already hit the grocery store, mown the grass and made breakfast
Time to relax for the rest of the day. We are supposed to be getting rain quite a bit so I may pop out on the porch later with a cup of coffee and take it in
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 06:04 PM   #5937
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Better than the past few days. A little tired. Had a really good therapy session today and made some good choices for myself after that was over.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 08:04 PM   #5938
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I feel okay. Could be worse. Could be better.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 08:57 PM   #5939
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Keep up the thrift store bargain hunting. My mom and I started out with me in a stroller.
Bagged the big elephant at age 40+ with a Gucci tote that was authenticated for less than a dollar in rural WI. No idea how it got there, but guess a savvy relative has bought it for an aunt, sister, mom or even spouse. They tossed it to St. Vincent's not knowing it's 950 dollar price tag in 1998.
The clogs look like you have a good pair of shoes that may last you a good long while as you fish through for diamonds in the rough.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 10:27 PM   #5940
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
We are supposed to be getting rain quite a bit so I may pop out on the porch later with a cup of coffee and take it in
I love sitting outside on the porch when it's raining. I'm more of a cup of tea kind of person, though.

I'm feeling some trepidation, because there are 2 more days of this conference to go before all these people leave my tender, loving care (i.e., lots of handholding).

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote