Old 01-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #41
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

we watched many weird movies and ate leftovers!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:12 PM   #42
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

accomplished a bunch!!
shopping this morning for necessary items....
Battened down the hatches for all outside critters... enclosing or tarping their kennels, making "wind breaks" and putting down extra cedar shavings...
made a special outside potty area - protected by a lean-to - that will not require shoveling snow (THANK YOU Roomie!! I really appreciate your help with all this!)
prepped car so it's easier to shovel out after storm....
laundry...
made a HUGE batch of made-from-scratch beef veggie stew and canned a few jars... (that took several hours for all the prep work!)
helped Roomie clean kitchen (he did most the dishes!)
Annoyed Roomie!
and several other things that I can't think of right now....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

• up at 6:13am
  • played online while listening to my MP3
  • had a banana
  • worked out
  • showered and got ready for work
  • worked
  • dinner out with Ebon
  • stopped off to pick him up a coffee
  • relaxed at home
  • tried playing a card game but our hearts weren't in it
  • had dessert
  • playing online now and watching old episodes of Eureka

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #44
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I got ready for the winter storm which is now here. 4 inches and still snow is falling. 1/2 of ice/sleet expected to begin after midnight. 1/2 of ice can take out power lines so we could be in for a big headache. The interstates in and around Atlanta are parking lots as I type. I am not planning on going anywere except to sprinkle icemelt on the sidewalk. I have not seen this much snow here since 1993!
Old 01-09-2011, 11:41 PM   #45
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I wanted to turn in for the night..... but my brain is still on overload....this isn't much of an accomplishment....but darn it, I finally FIGURED it out! LOL

first I started with fixing TV remote with my pocket knife, nail file, a little baking soda & vinegar (just 'cuz of corroded batteries)

Then I spent a half hour trying to figure out how to get Blade's MONSTER BEAST of a TV to recognize the DVD machine WAS attached and playing! Grrrrrr!! it would have helped if the last owner had saved the User Manual.
As the World goes round, this is a very small accomplishment, especially since we may be loosing power later..... but darn it, I wanted to watch Avatar and have some "down time" after a long day.

I've learned there is little I can't fix without my pocket knife and nail file!! Ask Blade how I fixed the wiring harness on the new dryer and the CAT5 for the internet and phone. Those were fun days and fun accomplishments.... 'cuz things ACTUALLY WORKED when I got done! Those were "HELL YEAH" moments!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #46
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

• all laundry done and put away
    • floors mopped or vaccumed
    • bathrooms cleaned
    • new member of family accepted
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 02:20 AM   #47
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Up at 9:30a.m. & let the fur kids out.
9:40 a.m. they came back in...at 29 drgrees it is to cold to be out long.
Them I fixed breakfst of french toast,bacon and sasuage with coffee for me and the kid.
Did laundry & put it away.
Watched TV a lot.
Took a nap with the fur kids.
Made gumbo for dinner.
Cleaned the kitchen,took a shower and went to bed,well atleast I went to bed sleep is a whole nuther matter...so far.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 02:23 AM   #48
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

P.S..Went to the daycare center and left lots of food for the three half grown kittens that hang out in the inclosed yard,made shure they had a warm dry place to sleep.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 05:29 AM   #49
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Just added up how many miles I did on the treadmill last week , I did 14 miles , not great but good for the first week of the year.
Keeping track of my progress
Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #50
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I wanted to turn in for the night..... but my brain is still on overload....this isn't much of an accomplishment....but darn it, I finally FIGURED it out! LOL

first I started with fixing TV remote with my pocket knife, nail file, a little baking soda & vinegar (just 'cuz of corroded batteries)

Then I spent a half hour trying to figure out how to get Blade's MONSTER BEAST of a TV to recognize the DVD machine WAS attached and playing! Grrrrrr!! it would have helped if the last owner had saved the User Manual.
As the World goes round, this is a very small accomplishment, especially since we may be loosing power later..... but darn it, I wanted to watch Avatar and have some "down time" after a long day.

I've learned there is little I can't fix without my pocket knife and nail file!! Ask Blade how I fixed the wiring harness on the new dryer and the CAT5 for the internet and phone. Those were fun days and fun accomplishments.... 'cuz things ACTUALLY WORKED when I got done! Those were "HELL YEAH" moments!
Note to Sweet, ummm you never asked for the owners manual hon. But if you need it, it is in the drawers under the glass top coffee table.....jus sayin

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #51
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Note to Sweet, ummm you never asked for the owners manual hon. But if you need it, it is in the drawers under the glass top coffee table.....jus sayin
How was I supposed to know that? Under that glass top is a Woody Woodpecker cup and bowl from your "boyhood", squirrel salt and pepper shakers, and cute, dainty Peach Luster Fireking milk and creamer cups that you brought home 'cuz you thought they look orange (PEACH Luster, honey bun, PEACH Luster)....and a lady like me doesn't go searching through your DRAWERS!! Plus, I can't help it that your older azz went to bed at "O-dark-30" and didn't tell me that your Momma saved the manual!

Affectionately Signed,
Don't mess with Sweet when she's running on 3 hours sleep and High Test coffee!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #52
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

excuse me Ma'am but O dark 30 was almost midnight and REALLY? REALLY????? You know my Mom keeps everything!

Quote:
How was I supposed to know that? Under that glass top is a Woody Woodpecker cup and bowl from your "boyhood", squirrel salt and pepper shakers, and cute, dainty Peach Luster Fireking milk and creamer cups that you brought home 'cuz you thought they look orange (PEACH Luster, honey bun, PEACH Luster)....and a lady like me doesn't go searching through your DRAWERS!! Plus, I can't help it that your older azz went to bed at "O-dark-30" and didn't tell me that your Momma saved the manual!

Affectionately Signed,
Don't mess with Sweet when she's running on 3 hours sleep and High Test coffee!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #53
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
excuse me Ma'am but O dark 30 was almost midnight and REALLY? REALLY????? You know my Mom keeps everything!

I wasn't gonna go there about your Momma....cuz I adore her. Yeah, she keeps everything, but can she find it when she wants it?
To keep with the spirit of the thread....
This morning I accomplished making YOUR breakfast 'cuz you were so nice to walk Tashi over to the "special spot" to pee where there's no snow.... then you let her RUN out and act like a WILD NUTT while her Momma Bear stood on the porch and tried to call her back.
Yep, I made your breakfast...and you go pickin' on me. I see how it is! I may or may not see a dog house and cedar shavings in your future.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 09:18 AM   #54
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

PS.....
I still don't go searching through YOUR drawers.

That's your Momma's job when she comes to visit just 'cuz she's gonna have a panic attack without her special Thanksgiving serving spoon. You should be thanking me, instead of pickin' on me, for SAVING you from mortal embarrassment the other day.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #55
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I have accomplished the most important part of my day (and the one I was dreading)....the nurse came to the house, did all my health screenings ...and Scoote's too....including taking blood.

I did not pass out...although I came close!

And....I may be related to Blade's mama...cuz I have the manual for everything I own...and I also have special serving utensils for different holidays.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #56
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
PS.....
I still don't go searching through YOUR drawers.

That's your Momma's job when she comes to visit just 'cuz she's gonna have a panic attack without her special Thanksgiving serving spoon. You should be thanking me, instead of pickin' on me, for SAVING you from mortal embarrassment the other day.
mmmmmmmmmmm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #57
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
mmmmmmmmmmm

I can hear Miss Scarlett now.....
*While she enjoys cookies and hot cocoa*....
"today, Sweet accomplished whooping Blade's butt"

Old 01-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #58
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
mmmmmmmmmmm
Good Blade! Learn it, live it, let it be your guide...LOL

Sweet, I vote for doghouse without shavings for our little friend.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #59
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

to read on how to wear one down, into believing.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #60
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm about to accomplish doing laundry that is much needed!! and probably let the dog outside because he is crying again...sighs its always something

Tags
accomplished, today