Old 01-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #81
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I got up and went and got cofee. I will come back later to tell what i did

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #82
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- made it to the gym again today, YAY..and walked there & back home..
- 2 loads of laundry so far, as well..
- have a clam chowder in the slow cooker.. gonna freeze lots !

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #83
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

- made it to the gym again today, YAY..and walked there & back home..
- 2 loads of laundry so far, as well..
- have a clam chowder in the slow cooker.. gonna freeze lots !
Oh clam chowder yum fresh clams I bet too!!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #84
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Long and busy day today...

Up and dressed at 6:45, then:
  • took the Prince to school (huge traffic jam)
  • made breakfast (eggs and toast) for Rooster and me
  • packed lunches for Scoote & Rooster
  • took Rooster to school
  • back home....did lots for the paying job
  • ran to Old Navy...new jeans for Rooster (his were 4 months old and suddenly 3 inches too short), work shorts for Scoote
  • grocery store for produce since I won't make it to the farmers market and back to work in time
  • more job stuff
  • conference call
  • pick up Rooster from school
  • run him to GameStop...pick up game he's been waiting for
  • load and run the dishwasher
  • wash the new jeans, dry, hang up....old jeans to the donation box
  • clean kitty box
  • go out to dinner
  • debate about where to relocate the wireless router so Rooster can have game system in his room instead of living room
  • decide I'm way too tired to deal with wires and cables and moving that stuff tonight
  • make Bailey's and coffee...lay down to watch TV
Old 01-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #85
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Bathe dog,
Got dog to the vet for shots.
Started organizing my closet. Got rid of some old clothes.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #86
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i pretty much put myself out there
and it turned out ok
no hurt feelings.

accomplishment
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #87
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Pushed snow around the driveway
laundry started
made dinner
takeing meds NOW
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #88
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Worked late to try and navigate a political minefield of explosives (so far I have both my legs and my job). Went to school for my 2nd night of classes of the semester. Came home and did a big batch of homework and now I'm chilling with some mind-numbing TV (The Bachelor). And a beer. LOL.
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #89
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Exclamation My official Roshi certificate!

today is a red letter in my life! I received from my Master Roshi my official "Roshi (Zen Priest) with Inka" certification! not only that but found that i also received my black belt (1st dan) in Shin Sin Do Kung Fu! My Master is retiring as an acting Roshi. i did not know this. but since I am His Dharma Successor in the lineage of Gao-Tzu (and others), He also gave me His beautiful Buddha for my altar AND His robe! What honours! i bow humbly and gratefully to Him and to my other Masters for their dharma talks, their patience, and their kindness to me (aka "little weedhopper", lol)!
pres
now officially Roshi Kellee Wu-Xian Lin Gao!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #90
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

STILL snowed in, so classes are cancelled and can't get to work... BUT in the last 24 hours (since I've only had a short nap):

- done laundry
- ate donuts
- finished all assignments for OnCourse class (mandatory for 1st yr students) including 3 essays, 3 journal entries, various quizzes and 1 test eventhough they weren't due til Jan 23
- finished psych paper due tomorrow
- finished all assignments for computer class that are due Friday including 2 quizzes, 11 activities and 3 reviews
- still studying body cavities and regions for anatomy/physiology class test on Friday (unless cancelled AGAIN)

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #91
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

woke up

making coffee

making mental list of other shit to do today

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 03:12 PM   #92
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Taught two kick ass poetry lessons

Wrote two kick ass letters of recommendations

Organized a potential get together ... (we'll see)

Prepared recycling for pick up (it was a lot!)

I'm done!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #93
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,313 Times in 2,655 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I slept really late and I took a nap.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #94
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Slept in whoo hoo for me and the dogs cooperated too.

shoveled some snow but not all
cooked dinner for tonight
gave dogs chew toys for the day because they love it

more shoveling to do in the morning..
Old 01-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #95
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished

workout
Grocery shopped
2 loads of laundry
went with Blaze to the kayak store
made dinner
where did the day go?
Old 01-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #96
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default a day to blast away cabin fever!!!

Yeah? Where did the day go?

After having an "extended" weekend and Roomie not going to work Monday and Tuesday...
Today at 6am, I woke to a dark, quiet house, tried to focus on the clock...listened for Roomie stirring around...No Roomie found, jumped up and ran into Roomie's room shouting "Your alarm didn't go off!! You're gonna be late!"
Roomie: huh? what?
Me: You're alarm didn't go off!! You have to be at work at 7??
Roomie: no, I don't go in till 10
Me:

So I leave feeling bad and curl back in my bed after heart attack averted...fluff my pillow, tuck back under my really warm blanket, say a little thank you prayer for my warm purple Eeyore PJs and proceed to cover my eyes with my Pink Panther bathrobe to block out any light...

I quickly accomplished a VERY deep sleep....lights out with Pink Panther blindfold! I have no idea what time it was, but I woke to my Roomie standing next to me, asking "How did you make that stuff?"
Me: with only one eye uncovered huh what?
Roomie: How did you make that stuff?
Me: What stuff? Is that the same as thangs??
Roomie: That stuff you make me for breakfast?
Me: I cover my eyes again and describe how to make his omelet with stuff in the middle

Off to work Roomie goes after breakfast....

After another REALLY DEEP sleep, with my bones aching, I get up, wrap up in my robe, take the dogs out one at a time on a leash to keep them contained in the Puppy Poop Area, FROZE my ass off waiting on Tashi because she refused to "go" while on a leash... go back inside to thaw out and feed all the critters....
  • Look at the clock, decided the ice had melted enough to get my car out....
  • Quickly get dressed
  • managed to get tarp off car while fighting high winds, without getting blown away like crazy-out-of-control-big-blue-kite
  • start car to warm up
  • gather and organize a BUNCH of stuff to mail off...
  • clean Willy's ears and medicate (poor guy has ANOTHER ear infection)
  • Oppps, nearly forgot the movies that are a day late...
  • load car...
  • fuss with Willy to get in his create "you can't go today buddy, you'd freeze in car"...
  • managed to get car out of drive way without getting stuck in the LAKE of a mud puddle, sliding on any ice or getting the car's belly stuck on any snow drifts...

after about 20 miles later and dodging other drivers who neglected to remove the HUGE sheets of ice from the top of their vehicles...
  • Dropped movies off at Blockbuster in the "big town" (no extra charges due to ice storm)
  • walked over to MailBoxes Etc looking for "little bubble bubblewrap", NONE FOUND...
  • walked over to grocery store, found bubblewrap (bought 4 bags) and a few other treats to mail
  • FROZE ass off (again) getting back to car at Blockbuster
  • drove over to a different grocery store to buy Mom's favorite Carolina Gold BBQ sauce for her care package
  • got on highway, drove several miles to nearby "small town"
  • stopped by favorite BBQ shack for several jars of special local Honey, a quick lunch sandwich, a few other unique treats and a VERY cute hand sewn handmade pocketbook/lunch bag I thought would really work nice for my new job (staying hopeful I would get official offer some time soon) it has BEAUTIFUL BLUE BUTTERFLIES painted on it!! how could I pass it up?...
  • drive a few blocks to the Post Office....
  • spent nearly an hour organizing, sorting, wrapping and packing 4 care packages (there were LOTS of glass canning jars with yummy treats)
While packing the last box....with 30 minutes before the Post Office closed.... phone rings.... I GOT THE JOB!!!! lost the call due to no signal ....
Roomie beeps in...hit ignore 'cause I was trying to call Employer back....
Roomie beeps in again....pick up, tell him I'll call him back...
2 seconds later, Employer beeps in... got as many details as possible between phone cutting out, CONFIRMED start date...

With 10 minutes to spare, manage to complete last box and ANNOY clerk as we processed postage....

Get to car.... sigh relief, thinking I am nearly home....

While sitting in car, get text from Roomie "please go to 'small town' and get me a BBQ sandwich, working late"
I respond: I'm in small town, want me to deliver it?
No answer
  • Drive back to same BBQ shop.... lady asks me "you're still hungry?"
  • Laugh,
  • Order Roomie's sandwich
  • Fight traffic to get back to big town
  • get to Roomie's work, spend several minutes looking for Security Guard to page Roomie....
  • meet Roomie at gate with warm dinner and iced sweet tea....
  • Roomie says "I just wanted you to bring it home"
  • (I didn't know how late he'd be working, so I thought he wanted it at work?)
  • Start back home, get "dummy light" for gas.... (by this time, it was dark outside)
  • drive back to original grocery store to return unopened bubble wrap for 16$
  • stop for gas but run inside for cup of coffee....ALL of the cups were busted around the edges and lids wouldn't fit...try one anyway
  • freeze ass off AGAIN pumping gas
  • head home
  • dribble coffee down my chin from broken cup
20 miles later
  • get home to drive way and parking area FROZEN solid and slippery...
  • unload car
  • open door to dogs barking my head off!!
  • let dogs out, lock in kennel to do their "business" quickly
  • manage to prepare warm dinner for all outside critters
  • nearly bust my frozen ass serving dinner and fresh water
  • snuggle little Trippie (outside dog) as I check his little sweater, put Hombre back into his sweater, sat there FREEZING as I made sure they ate their warm dinner
  • slowly get back to house, stomping ice under feet just to stay upright the whole way
  • collect dogs from kennel
  • settle into house....
  • thaw my hands out
Text convo with several friends and family about NEW JOB!!!

start making my dinner of homemade 'mater soup and 'tater bread grilled cheese sandwiches
Roomie arrives home... with his BBQ sandwich and tea in hand
  • Feed inside dogs
  • sit to COMPLETELY ENJOY my dinner
  • logged online to receive Employee Confirmation and Required Health Check Information
  • Cuss to self that they require my Immunization Records.... know they are LONG LOST and my childhood family doctor has been LONG deceased...
  • Jump to other site to order special Kona Coffee.... can't order yet until a particular KNUCKLEHEAD responds about favorite flavor

log on here to make note of a HUGE DAY FILLED WITH ACCOMPLISHMENTS and very happy, proud, exciting moments!!!
sit here thinking my knee really hurts from CRACKING it on table corner this morning....thinking I'm surprised I didn't break it....

SIGH!!!

Jo???????
May I please have another Triple????
With extra cream?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #97
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Got up (seriously) 4pm in afternoon
organized food for work week (I like things ready to go)
cleaned bath tub/shower/bathroom sink
made plans with friends for tomorrow
ordered my cuttlebug embossing/die cutting machine

that is about it

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #98
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I worked a short shift, came home in record time, had a late lunch with my honey, had some time to myself, watched some Eureka episodes with my honey, had dinner, watched Biggest Loser, and am playing online for now, until bed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #99
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

my biggest accomplishment today was reading the trials and groovyness of Sweet's day! (That was a long post, Sweet) lol.

I'm SO happy for you and the new job! Just like you, I'm proud too. I know how hard you worked and waited to get it.

I don't like waiting for KNUCKLEHEADS either. Just so you know, MY favorite flavor of coffee is, coffee flavor.

Congratulations, sweetie Sweet.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #100
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
my biggest accomplishment today was reading the trials and groovyness of Sweet's day! (That was a long post, Sweet) lol.

I'm SO happy for you and the new job! Just like you, I'm proud too. I know how hard you worked and waited to get it.

I don't like waiting for KNUCKLEHEADS either. Just so you know, MY favorite flavor of coffee is, coffee flavor.

Congratulations, sweetie Sweet.
You Goof!! That was a shortened version!! I forgot a few things.... like stopping at pharmacy to pay $20 for a pair of sunglasses because of getting snow blinded driving back and forth between two towns three times!!

THANK YOU, goof!! I appreciate your vote of confidence!! and all the times you picked my spirits up these last few months.

Have you hit your head while playing Broomball??? When do we get to see a video of your "Happy Monkey Dance"?

Thanks again, Mr. Master Broomball Popsicle!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today