Old 07-28-2015, 04:56 PM   #21
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation

My partner and i ended up going to CRST . only cause they put her in school and gave me a refresher course. now we are at Quest Global. we are just starting with Quest , but so far they are awesome ( they are only a team company) will let everyone know more down the road
Bells is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 04:13 AM   #22
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

lol ty ….
sorry i been kinda busy Job …. hope you find a company that works for you. There are some awesome companies out your way.
simple as dirt lives in wyoming and works for a awesome company that keeps him out there …. i can find out who it is.

and yeah .. leasing a truck …. omg your pay check will suffer .. miles well work at 9 to 5 job at home some where.
A trucking company is in business for transporting frieght, they just push this lease thing on the drivers to cut there cost on repairs , maintenance etc …
If you want to own your own truck . go to a dealer , someone whom sells them as there business.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote