Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 04-30-2011, 07:37 AM   #2041
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning lofters
i should of slept a lil longer after being woke up during the night, and was woke again by another car honin outside for someone in a house.. whats up wth that crap,im sure they have a cell phone and can call the person they r there for.. GGRRrrr .. ok count 1 , 2 , 3
Ok.. i am thinking.. will go to Homedepot and get a couple of poster size cuts of ply wood, and paint 2 signs and post them on each end of the street.....

QUIET ZONE MIDNIGHT TO 7AM!!!! NO HONKING OF CAR HORNS!!!

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #2042
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Default To all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Just popping in to say good morning to all the Lofters! I haven't been here in awhile. Its good to be back with everyone!
Hey,
Welcome back cuddlyfem! A lot of us haven't been on here. By the way welcome back everyone!
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:07 AM   #2043
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
Hey,
Welcome back cuddlyfem! A lot of us haven't been on here. By the way welcome back everyone!
thanks for the welcome back, its good to see this thread starting to get active again!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #2044
free-to-be

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
depends on the day.....

free-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputation

Hey - nice thread!

I'm 42 but already feel like there's little to discuss with girls in their 20's. If I wanted to raise someone I'd adopt! Trying to talk to someone who looks at their phone every 20 seconds makes me feel like I'm dealing with my ex's 3-yr-old.

I don't do the bar scene, either. After an ugly ending to a LTR in November I'm cautiously dipping my toe into the dating pool. I'm starting to think my goal is too ambitious, though. Is it still possible to find an employed, sane yet slightly adventurous woman to share our lives or did that go out of fashion while I was being a wife and mother?

Anyway - hello to everyone. After lurking about and reading old posts it looks like I can expect some lively discussions here from time to time. Doesn't look like many folks are in my part of the country, though.
free-to-be is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to free-to-be For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:27 AM   #2045
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by free-to-be View Post
Hey - nice thread!

I'm 42 but already feel like there's little to discuss with girls in their 20's. If I wanted to raise someone I'd adopt! Trying to talk to someone who looks at their phone every 20 seconds makes me feel like I'm dealing with my ex's 3-yr-old.

I don't do the bar scene, either. After an ugly ending to a LTR in November I'm cautiously dipping my toe into the dating pool. I'm starting to think my goal is too ambitious, though. Is it still possible to find an employed, sane yet slightly adventurous woman to share our lives or did that go out of fashion while I was being a wife and mother?

Anyway - hello to everyone. After lurking about and reading old posts it looks like I can expect some lively discussions here from time to time. Doesn't look like many folks are in my part of the country, though.
lol 3 yrs olds i hear ya about the phone issues..... heh
i been single for a while now..... and well had a few interesting dates here and there..
and it is hard to find the right one..... lately sometimes i feel like im interviewing dates for a job.. and well i dont want that.. lol
like you .... i just want someone im compatable with , I know we cant like all of the same things.. but someone whom has a job, or retired is ok.. just someone who is independant, adventurous is good too, as im always on the go go go .. lol ...
i love my domestic side , and enjoy being the lady of the house. now if i could just find the right man of the house that would be awsome.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #2046
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Stopping in to say hello to all Lofters. Hope ya all had a great weekend

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 05:51 AM   #2047
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawning loft thread dwellers and peekers

wel my truck wont be ready until tomorrow .. *sigh* ..
i have however applied for a few local jobs .. soo hopfully something will happen soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 05:53 AM   #2048
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
Stopping in to say hello to all Lofters. Hope ya all had a great weekend
good morning MsW8 .. ..... love your siggy

Old 05-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #2049
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single and I do not own a U-Haul.. LOL

I once read an add that said Lesbians give the U-Haul a lot of business that it was best to own one. Why becuase they are ready to move in within weeks of knowing each other. I am sure it does not apply to us all but we are nesters by nature and unfortunately run fast into what is not right for us.

After rushing in and not looking both ways before crossing over I have learned to take it slow. I beleive in getting to know each other slowly and enjoying the beauty of dating. Though it does not guarantee it will work but it offers us both the opportunity to romance,have fun and our true nature to emerge and show who we really are and if its meant to be.

Taino
I think I went off line but any how I hope it was useful.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 07:32 AM   #2050
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning loft thread dwellers and peekers

wel my truck wont be ready until tomorrow .. *sigh* ..
i have however applied for a few local jobs .. soo hopfully something will happen soon.

Good luck and have a nice day !
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 07:49 AM   #2051
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
I once read an add that said Lesbians give the U-Haul a lot of business that it was best to own one. Why becuase they are ready to move in within weeks of knowing each other. I am sure it does not apply to us all but we are nesters by nature and unfortunately run fast into what is not right for us.

After rushing in and not looking both ways before crossing over I have learned to take it slow. I beleive in getting to know each other slowly and enjoying the beauty of dating. Though it does not guarantee it will work but it offers us both the opportunity to romance,have fun and our true nature to emerge and show who we really are and if its meant to be.

Taino
soo soo true...... Sir amor .. i enjoy some old fashion dating .. i think its a lost part of getting to really know someone these days.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #2052
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Taino
I totally agree, I think both people should get to know each other and see each's true nature before living together. I've been in several relationships that ended because I wouldn't rush in to live with the Butch
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #2053
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I totally agree, I think both people should get to know each other and see each's true nature before living together. I've been in several relationships that ended because I wouldn't rush in to live with the Butch
i was accused of not really being gay cuz i wouldnt jump and move in right away...... and on top of it.. my sister had just pased away .. anyways our relationship ended.

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #2054
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Your so right Taino, when people rush they miss cherishing all those wonderfully romantic firsts...the first time you hold hands...that first long kiss so deep you forget to breath...the butterflies when they call you..the excitement of the dates to come..the neckin and sweet stuff...learning about one another. *sigh* I'm such a sap I know lol But I do agree with you.
Quote:

Taino

Old 05-02-2011, 06:19 PM   #2055
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Why thank you kindly. I appreciate the compilment and good morning back. Hope your having a better day.
Quote:
good morning MsW8 .. ..... love your siggy

Old 05-02-2011, 06:27 PM   #2056
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Reminds of one of my dear little straight friends when I left the ex..she asked me how long we were together I said only 3 years. She said "only" wow thats like 15 in lesbian years isn't it. roflmao made me laugh til I cried. Then I have a Stone Butch friend in Mo. that is in a band..they had rent a u-haul trailer one weekend for thier equiptment and one of the fans walked over to meet Hym as Hy was loading the equiptment after the set and she said " Wow now they bring the uhaul to the bar?? They don't even wait for the first date anymore. lol Synical yes funny too.
Quote:
i was accused of not really being gay cuz i wouldnt jump and move in right away...... and on top of it.. my sister had just pased away .. anyways our relationship ended.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #2057
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
Why thank you kindly. I appreciate the compilment and good morning back. Hope your having a better day.
Hello MsW8ing and welcome to are group.
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:49 PM   #2058
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Talking

Well thank you so much blueeyes. And hello back atcha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
Hello MsW8ing and welcome to are group.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:22 AM   #2059
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink \

Morning all!

Morning star... good luck on the job search. I am having the devil of a time finding a new job so for now, stuck with the very stressful one. Ended up in the er again on sunday night with a migraine. This job is too damn stressful!

Welcome to all the newcomers! Nice to see some new "faces"!

I love what all of you are talking about. Getting to know someone before you rush in. I am also having trouble with friends here insisting that I just go out and get laid. NOT into that either. I get a lot of offers for that kinda thing, but no one wants to date or have a gf.. just sex. I'm just not built that way. OK for them, not a prude, just not right for me. Don 't get me wrong, love sex, have a high sex drive, but only within a relationship... just me. Glad to see others who share this point of view. I was begining to think I was one of a very few.

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 04:40 AM   #2060
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

good morning Loft thread dwellers and peekers

ha ruthie...... i been told that before too .. about getting laid.. lol
i been in such a slump... with my mood for drawing/painting /creating.. some told me i need love in my life to get my mojo back...... or to just get laid.. ha .. well i dont know about that... there has to be feelings there in the love making dept for me.
just my 2 cents.. ty for the reppies everone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature