Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 09-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #3001
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Labor Day! Where in the world did summer go? Geesh......it's so true what momma said about time flying when you're, *choke* older.....

Hope everyone is relaxing......

Melancholy usually sets in for me this time of year, i have some real transitioning to do, most especially with my upcoming surgery this Friday. Hoping to not get mired down in self loathing, but seeing it as a time to redefine me, nothing major, but I have some "weeding out" to do, possibly a career change that will be dictated by my health and rehab of a new joint.
I question myself, my ability to be relationship material after being rather burned this last time, I know I'm still that invisible lesbian to most that I come in contact with....now I will appear "older" I'm afraid.....
ACK, I gotta get off THAT train....

Reunion bound folk, be safe, and have a fabulous time
Ok, back to Happy Labor day and last (unofficial) day of summertime fun!!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #3002
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Labor day

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #3003
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Morning all

Been sick since friday... doing nothing but resting... well today doing laundry, have to do laundry... anyway... I need to get better for this weekend coming up!!! Urg... I hate being sick. I need to go to work tomorrow as well. Crossing my fingers and taking zicam!!

Time for a cuppa tea.

Have a fun Labor Day!
Ruthie

hope u get to feeling better .. ruthi

howdy Lipstick.... hope things work out for u ... where from?? and how did u find the planet??

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #3004
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation
Default nice!

omgoodness.... i love Rush. thanks for the blast from the past!
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #3005
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon and Happy Labor Day. Just in from mowing the backyard and thought I would pop in and say hi

Lipsticklola, I hope everything goes well with surgery!

Ruthie! feel better quickly!

Be safe on the road Morningstar and I hope you make it to the reunion and have a great time.

Several folks I haven't met yet, Bevidotcom, Glenn, Jaques, GrahamsGirl, ferret, SaltyButch and others that I may have missed. Look forward to seeing more posts from you all and those peeking in at times.

Have a great rest of the day and coming week!
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #3006
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

hope u get to feeling better .. ruthi

howdy Lipstick.... hope things work out for u ... where from?? and how did u find the planet??
I've been around a while , from Almost Heaven.......

Thanks for the good wishes!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #3007
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

morning Loft dwellers and peekers

sorry lipstick.. just hadnt seen you much i guess....
OS dont over do it today and heyyy how'd that interview go??
Bev.... i love rush too.. in fact .. growing up on rock and roll.. i love a lot of rock bands.. who would think we would all live to see mick jagger turn 69 and ha.. next yr the big 70 .. geezzers...
i like country music too.. native american, the blues... im pretty flexable with all kinds of music.
anyways.......... im still hangin in memphis waiting for dispatchers to give me a load to go do.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:59 AM   #3008
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

ok was gonna be a good girl and eat my cheerio's, fresh blue berries and roasted almond slices i throw in there............... but as i was in the truck stop and noticed fresh made chicken tenders.... i thought.. yummy
soooooooooooooooo yep .. having chicken tenders and a jalopeno for breakfast.. lol sometimes i guess you have to feel like a nut.. heh

Old 09-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #3009
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

alrighty.. my dispatchers have givin me a load...... only i cant pic it up till 5pm eastern time.. * deep sigh* .. Y .. Y do i get these night runs.. its hard to take a nap when ur not tired enough to take a nap... anyways
im heading tooooo drum roll.........
WAXAHACHIE TEXAS!!
YEEEHAAA YA'LL

Old 09-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #3010
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
I question myself, my ability to be relationship material after being rather burned this last time, I know I'm still
that invisible lesbian to most that I come in contact with....now I will appear "older" I'm afraid.....
LipstickLola,
I can so relate to what you've written. I try every day to stay positive and know that I am lovable and desirable. Not always easy but when I don't believe it myself, I pretend that I do until I do. May sound crazy but it works for me when I need it to.
xo,
~Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #3011
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
LipstickLola,
I can so relate to what you've written. I try every day to stay positive and know that I am lovable and desirable. Not always easy but when I don't believe it myself, I pretend that I do until I do. May sound crazy but it works for me when I need it to.
xo,
~Bleu
I do that to....
Cuz I just dont understand y am still single, and wonder what is
wrong with me.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #3012
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
LipstickLola,
xo,
~Bleu
Well, I suppose there are a few of us that need to work on that! Glad I'm not alone . Im having hip replacement at a fairly young age, it feels very scary to think that that will have a bearing on whether or not anyone will ever want me...how I'll be "seen", if that makes sense. Always been a go getter and have been seriously side lined for the past year+, so I definitely will have some work to do!
Right now my dryer is buzzing....downstairs, omg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #3013
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Well sitting here...... waiting to get truck loaded..... thn its off to the Texas hot lands

Old 09-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #3014
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Ilove this song ......
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOtiyzk3MYI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Karmin - Brokenhearted (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/nomedia]

Old 09-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #3015
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

When things go wrong or not how I'd like them to do, my first instinct is to wonder what in the hell is wrong with me. I feel so messed up in so many ways; defective, almost. It makes me wonder why I even bother with wanting a relationship, but yet, I keep waiting for it.

Sue
Old 09-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #3016
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
When things go wrong or not how I'd like them to do, my first instinct is to wonder what in the hell is wrong with me. I feel so messed up in so many ways; defective, almost. It makes me wonder why I even bother with wanting a relationship, but yet, I keep waiting for it.

Sue
.....DITTO ....
ON THAT....

I always hear how id make someone a great wife..... so many times... sooooo
here I sit .... broken hearted waiting for the right one to call me ......
Maybe someone will claim the song I posted above ..... if they know my number ... sigh....
And heres my number is another song. Ha

Old 09-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #3017
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
I do that to....
Cuz I just dont understand y am still single, and wonder what is
wrong with me.
Been there, done that. Not a good feeling. I was told when you stop looking your love will find you. So, I stopped looking and love found me. That was almost 13 years ago. Love will find you as well.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #3018
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

TopDog is a bar that my friends and I go to a lot!! This is only 5 minutes or so from my home. There were also several sightings in my town (I didn't see it of course). I live in NJ..... not Kansas! Where is Toto??
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #3019
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Morning all

Been sick since friday... doing nothing but resting... well today doing laundry, have to do laundry... anyway... I need to get better for this weekend coming up!!! Urg... I hate being sick. I need to go to work tomorrow as well. Crossing my fingers and taking zicam!!

Time for a cuppa tea.

Have a fun Labor Day!
Ruthie
Hope you feel better soon Ruthie.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #3020
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Morning lofters its gona b another hot day in this ol ft worth town... waiting for dispatchers to find me a load, found a place across the making some awsome breakfast tacos.
Sigh...... I miss living here.

Tags
age, good news for once, mature