Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 03-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #4001
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Lofters!

Good morning Glenn, Morning Star, Italian Boi, Bella Vita and new folks!!

Coffee is ready, grab a cup and filler up

Looking forward to Yard Sales, and general goofing off.....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #4002
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

omg - I'm feeling my age!
was at the school all day since I was volunteering for an event. I was fine until the last hour when my back just decided it had enough. Home now - nice long hot shower (no bathtub!) then going to crawl into bed early. Hopefully I'll be able to get some schoolwork done tomorrow.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #4003
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

JrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Bella for the warm welcome! Hope your having a great week!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #4004
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

JrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello to everyone!

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone....and hope your day is going
well....!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:11 AM   #4005
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

Thank you SweetBliss!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #4006
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

Default Zeppoli cakes

Today is the Feast Day of St Joseph....All of the Italians..I am speaking for
my self...buy pastries that are called St Joseph cakes....which in Italian is Zeppoli......these pastries are made with rigotta cheese or vanilla...and they are so dam good! ....I bought the rigotta cake....mmm...they only have these
pastries on March 19th...
so if anyone out there is Italian and remembers St Josephs day...

than go out and get a Zeppol!
Old 03-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #4007
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzyButch View Post

my self...buy pastries that are called St Joseph cakes....which in Italian is Zeppoli......these pastries are made with rigotta cheese or vanilla...and they are so dam good! ....I bought the rigotta cake....mmm...they only have these

Sounds yummy!!! Thanks for sharing your holiday with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #4008
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Here, they think zeppoli (e)
Quote:

I miss zeppoli. You make them differently in Jersey. Here they are a hallow pastry shell (fried or baked) filled with rum flavored yellow cream, topped with powdered sugar and a cherry.

Of course I say here meaning Rhode Island where I was born and raised. Here on Cape Cod, where I have lived for 30 plus years, there are no Italian bakeries. As a matter of fact, I think I might be the only Italian in a 50 mile radius. And here, they think zeppoli(e) is fried bread dough - back home we call those doughboys.

I miss my people and their traditions.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #4009
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

exactly...I forgot to mention they are made hollow stuffed with ricotta and vanilla inside..every place is different what they call it...my grandmother used to make fried dough..she call it Scrupelles...that's the Abruzzi saying for it....
Old 03-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #4010
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

.. ha wow..... yes i seen some today , but umm didnt get any
i grew up and live in a big Italian area of Buffalo NY. but no im sorry im not Italian.
half polish and irish ... think I had my day over the weekend. lol

anyways........ hope everyone is having a good day today

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #4011
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17857260@N00/

Here's a bit of what I do when I'm not posting. Have been working on Grace, took it easy today and played with my broken ceramic collection. Us artsy types call it mosaic. This is my second project using mosaic. Not bad huh?

Ya, lookin' for attention again today...

Any one out there do mosaic also? Any tips you have will be gratefully acknowledged.

How's everyone doin'?? Sure quiet in here.

See ya for coffee in the mornin',
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #4012
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

howdy loft dwellers and peekers

i has landed in Bluffville what ever Ind. .......... next stop..
Tulsa Ok.
but right now im parked for the night .. and free wifi wooHoo lol
could use some hot tea...... ty Mr Leonard for getting me to drink more tea... helps me drink water more, and green tea is theee bestest

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 03:56 AM   #4013
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all you Fabulous Lofters!

Yes, it's been a while, had some health issues that really made it hard to be in here on a regular basis. It's nice to have coffee, read the posts and catch up on others who are Older and Wiser. (We like to think wiser, that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

Jrzy, those ricotta cakes and Italian special pastries for St. Joseph's day sound deelish. One thing we don't have is any good Italian pastries here. Can't get a decent canoli here to save my life.

Well, just putting a toe in the water, nice to see you all here, many I remember, new faces. And I see some of you are happily couple up now too. Good deal.

Ta Ta for now, see you soon. Blessings to all.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 AM   #4014
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Gidday lofters. Your Friday morning, my Friday evening. Have anything exciting planned for the weekend?

I'm supposed to be making apple crumble. Yummmmm. Haven't made it in years so had better get cracking!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #4015
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I love your project and plans photos Sweet Bliss. Keep them coming.
No more Tarotscopes here and I forget to log in and say hi, sorry. Hello to everyone.
I'm waiting on company and their plans this week. They are from PNW and are really enjoying the warm weather here although I am dreading the increasing heat. We have already had 95 degrees a few days last week. Spring just arrived and summer is shoving her out of the way. Have a safe and Cool week Lofters.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #4016
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Morning Lofters!!! Thank you Galahad for the kind response.

Please note I have no idea how to do Flickr yet, surprise surprise, lol, but I did upload more pics. I even arranged them a little!

I think keeping track is helping me see where I have issues finishing things. Or overloading myself with projects.

I need to stop creating projects for a while until I catch up... ya think?? lol

Okay, time to see what I can get into next.

Later Gators!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #4017
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

Default Wishing everyone a good weekend

Heya Everybody!

just wanted to wish everyone a good Weekend...
I 'll be working......while everyone is sleeping...
so..enjoy ...be safe....and have fun!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #4018
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I turned 40 in January - guess I'm in this crowd now huh...
Old 03-22-2013, 10:51 PM   #4019
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
I turned 40 in January - guess I'm in this crowd now huh...
yes. try to restrain yourself.... we wouldn't want you to pull a ham string or another important "muscle"... hee hee hee... Welcome to the LOFT!!

Drop by for coffee any time... we're glad you joined US!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #4020
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Do I remember St.Joseph days,my grannie would cook for a week before the day came as well as so many others in our Italian community...so much food,way more than any ohther day.When grannie passed my cousin Josephine took over putting them on,now that she has passed on recently at 100yrs old I have no idea who will do it now.My fave was the hay stacks,then mom would bake italian cookies then I would put the diffreant color iceing on them wich are fantasstic with a good cup of coffee.Oh,and welcome to the list and bringing good memories to mind.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature