Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #2021
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I spent last night with mom then we spent the day at my sisters house. Now I'm home doing laundry lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas
Merry Christmas cuddlyfemme. I'm home and doing laundry too. I've let it build up too much. Hope you don't have as much as me.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #2022
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Merry Christmas to both of you!

I just finished having lunch with my family.

Sending you both hugs and have fun today!

Zimmy
Thanks Zimmy. Merry Christmas!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #2023
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
Merry Christmas cuddlyfemme. I'm home and doing laundry too. I've let it build up too much. Hope you don't have as much as me.
I have 3 loads of laundry (1 whites, 2 colors), but only had enough quarters to do one load
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #2024
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas everyone! I had a most awesome day with family and had a special friend join us for the day as well. Food galore, gifts, laughs, love and all around good fellowship! I hope you all had a wonderful day as well!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #2025
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:
Want one but no real female willin to step up and treat me like the king to their queen.....

SouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST Reputation

*sighs* Wishes i coulda spent the holidays with someone...single holidays suck ass!!! Ud think id be used to it by now seeing as how ive been single every time the holidays come round..but atleast no stressing for the perfect gift for the perfect woman in my life cuz i currently dont have one!!!! win/lose situation
SouthernStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #2026
Locutus

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy
Relationship Status:
Open to the Possibilities

Locutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernStud View Post
*sighs* Wishes i coulda spent the holidays with someone...single holidays suck ass!!! Ud think id be used to it by now seeing as how ive been single every time the holidays come round..but atleast no stressing for the perfect gift for the perfect woman in my life cuz i currently dont have one!!!! win/lose situation
I hear ya.
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #2027
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes its very depressing to be alone during the holidays I feel for ya!!
Old 12-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #2028
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:
Want one but no real female willin to step up and treat me like the king to their queen.....

SouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoying the snowfall here in BFE N.C....shocking...an actual white xmas..even if it is xmas nite!!! Long time since we had one of those. Love gettin cussed out by an ex on xmas too...FUN FUN!!! HATERS...love her but sometimes im glad we split
Old 12-25-2010, 06:35 PM   #2029
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Your very welcome!

Hope you had a lot of fun today.

Zimmy

QUOTE=Handsome Devil;252982]Thanks Zimmy. Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]
Old 12-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #2030
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I miss a white Christmas. Living up in Michigan and Pennsylvania as a teenager was great.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Enjoying the snowfall here in BFE N.C....shocking...an actual white xmas..even if it is xmas nite!!! Long time since we had one of those. Love gettin cussed out by an ex on xmas too...FUN FUN!!! HATERS...love her but sometimes im glad we split
Old 12-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #2031
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I miss a white Christmas. Living up in Michigan and Pennsylvania as a teenager was great.

Have a good night,

Zimmy
Ill send ya some snow in the mail..cant promise it wont melt tho!!!!

Merry Xmas lol
The Following User Says Thank You to SouthernStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #2032
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Your very welcome!

Hope you had a lot of fun today.

Zimmy

QUOTE=Handsome Devil;252982]Thanks Zimmy. Merry Christmas!
[/QUOTE]

I did. Spent most of the day wrestling with my 10 yr old nephew and then had to cool off so went out in the cold and threw the football around. Had a really nice Christmas. How was your holiday?
Old 12-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #2033
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I spent most of the day doing laundry and housework but actually enjoyed it, which is weird for me because I normally hate housework! I guess it was a sign that I was feeling better (after being sick for a couple of days), so it felt good just to be productive!

Then I played poker, which is my absolute favorite pasttime, however, yesterday it was just weird LOL

Today I opened presents, played poker online (much more fun than playing live yesterday!), and made pork fried rice for dinner

Tonight I'm going to hang out with a friend and probably eat way too many cookies!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #2034
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I had a wonderful day, got confirmation today that my thirteen year old nephew and ten year old niece will be coming down on Monday for nine days. I cannot wait! My mom and I are driving three hours to meet their mom. Then I came home, and found a sheriff's deputy in my driveway. The neighbors have two pits and the make pit got loose and charged after one if the kids in my yard. Thank goodness the girl's mom was outside.

I brought home a container of homemade fudge.

Zimmy

I did. Spent most of the day wrestling with my 10 yr old nephew and then had to cool off so went out in the cold and threw the football around. Had a really nice Christmas. How was your holiday?[/QUOTE]
Old 12-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #2035
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Woohoo and thank you!

Zimmy

Quote:
Ill send ya some snow in the mail..cant promise it wont melt tho!!!!

Merry Xmas lol
Old 12-25-2010, 08:22 PM   #2036
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Woohoo and thank you!

Zimmy
ANYTIME...nthn like a good ass smackin on xmas nite!!! lmfao
The Following User Says Thank You to SouthernStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 08:58 PM   #2037
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening singles
had a nice christmas ....
hello Stud ...
sorry you were alone ...... im kinda alone myself i mean i have my family.
but to have someone special to wake up next too , enjoy each day , would be a blessing

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #2038
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
evening singles
had a nice christmas ....
hello Stud ...
sorry you were alone ...... im kinda alone myself i mean i have my family.
but to have someone special to wake up next too , enjoy each day , would be a blessing
Agrees fully!!!! Sucks to fall asleep without a soft woman to wrap my arms around and snuggle up to...and sucks even more to not have that beautiful face to wake up to...just a blank wall
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SouthernStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #2039
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Merry Christmas Everyone

Had a good day. My Dad came for Christmas. First one we spent together in many years. He too does not like me being gay. He does talk to me as a Buddy though. He likes to tell me stories about all the women he had after him. Sometimes it is just too much. I do not know how long I will have him so I take the good with the bad. I know I am racking up points for Heaven. LOL
I do not have a beautiful Lady in my life right now. It's ok because I have all of you beautiful Femmes on this list to give me that sexy Femme energy. So how about a date on New Years Eve? Any takers? LOL
I see more Butches visiting here. Now you Ladies have more Butches to play with.....just sayin.
Hope you all had a wonderful day. Hope your wishes come true. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Old 12-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #2040
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Sunny,

I had two of wishes granted today! The first one was being able to spend Christmas with my family. The second wish, is having my niece and nephew come down on Monday. What a wonderful birthday wish also!

My mom is accepting of me being gay, but she doesn't understand the butch-femme dynamic.

Have a wonderful night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Had a good day. My Dad came for Christmas. First one we spent together in many years. He too does not like me being gay. He does talk to me as a Buddy though. He likes to tell me stories about all the women he had after him. Sometimes it is just too much. I do not know how long I will have him so I take the good with the bad. I know I am racking up points for Heaven. LOL
I do not have a beautiful Lady in my life right now. It's ok because I have all of you beautiful Femmes on this list to give me that sexy Femme energy. So how about a date on New Years Eve? Any takers? LOL
I see more Butches visiting here. Now you Ladies have more Butches to play with.....just sayin.
Hope you all had a wonderful day. Hope your wishes come true. Ho! Ho! Ho!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: