Notices

Old 07-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #3001
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Now this is the easy way... Just buy a rice cooker
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #3002
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

I just shaved my face for the second time...Apparently I was overconfident from the first time cause I just cut the hell out of myself.

Mental note... take your TIME....
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #3003
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tireder than a one armed paper hanger. Is tireder a word?0

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #3004
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation

So, a little while back, Toxic and I had come home and were in the public courtyard area in front of our apartment building. There were other people around... some kids, some mothers, probably some grounds people.

I noticed that the shorts Toxic was wearing were the type of workout/gym shorts with the snaps up the seams, you know, for easy removal at the gym, I suppose. They reminded me of stripper pants, so I say, "Hey, nice stripper shorts!" Toxic flashes a sly smile, slithers her leg to the side (and trust me, she is not the slithery type so that alone was funny) and says, "Why, yes, yes they are..." and proceeds to pull on the side of her shorts. Later, she said she intended to only undo one of the snaps, to be funny, but she actually ripped her pants completely off of herself. As she stood there in her t-shirt, sneakers, and boxer briefs trying desperately to hold the scrap of fabric in front of her... then behind her... then in front of her... I stood there doubled over with laughter, unable to be of any assistance whatsoever for fear that if I stood up straight, I would literally piss myself. Oh, what a fond (and funny) memory that is!

Just some randomness that I thought I'd share!
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lyric For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #3005
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I can't cook rice to save my life
1 Part dry rice to 2 parts water (i.e. 1 cup of rice and two cups of water)
Butter to taste
Salt

Bring all ingredients to a boil. When it has boiled to the point where the water is just bubbling on top of the rice, cover the pot. Reduce heat to low simmer. Set the timer for eight minutes and voila, perfect rice!!

Remember if it's Basmati to rinse it a few times before cooking.

Bon apetit!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #3006
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
1 Part dry rice to 2 parts water (i.e. 1 cup of rice and two cups of water)
Butter to taste
Salt

Bring all ingredients to a boil. When it has boiled to the point where the water is just bubbling on top of the rice, cover the pot. Reduce heat to low simmer. Set the timer for eight minutes and voila, perfect rice!!

Remember if it's Basmati to rinse it a few times before cooking.

Bon apetit!
Thank you. I didn't even know you were supposed to cover it. lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:45 AM   #3007
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
Thanks to Medusa for finding this gem!

Ha!

ok, i have mixed emotions....

one part of me thinks it's super cool that he's so awed and emotional about seeing that (and lemme tell ya, i would be too!)

and another part of me is going, "that fool is trippin on some good schtuff! frickin freak!".

Last edited by ravfem; 07-10-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: *gasp* i said a bad word!
ravfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #3008
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

If I don't have someone to cook for soon, I am going to get chickens!

Other than the fact that I don't like chickens I will then be faced with what to do with the eggs!!

I am scared of fresh eggs. I don't like eggs in general and only use them for baking.

I am being nice, I am not asking for too much, I don't want to be goaded into the chicken thing...but, I can only be pushed so far !

All I'm asking for is a good eater....is that so much?

(I think not)

N.
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #3009
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
If I don't have someone to cook for soon, I am going to get chickens!

Other than the fact that I don't like chickens I will then be faced with what to do with the eggs!!

I am scared of fresh eggs. I don't like eggs in general and only use them for baking.

I am being nice, I am not asking for too much, I don't want to be goaded into the chicken thing...but, I can only be pushed so far !

All I'm asking for is a good eater....is that so much?

(I think not)

N.
*raises hand*

I'm a good eater!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #3010
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

happy to put you on the list...nothing I love more than a good eater...wanna try my whoopies?...next time the filling will be better, a bit too sweet this time...and, if I recall, you're not a chocolate lover so I'll make you some lemon ones...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #3011
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
happy to put you on the list...nothing I love more than a good eater...wanna try my whoopies?...next time the filling will be better, a bit too sweet this time...and, if I recall, you're not a chocolate lover so I'll make you some lemon ones...
You are correct. Chocolate, while I don't hate it, is most definitely not my favorite. Chances are, I would like your too sweet whoopies. I have one heckuva sweet tooth.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #3012
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Ok people, its joke time:

Two old men were sitting in a bar, discussing their wives. The first
said, "Last night, I asked Myrna if we could try sex in a different
position. I wanted to try doing it doggy style."

"Doggy style? Did she go for it?"

"I'll say. I sat up and begged while she rolled over and played dead."

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 03:18 AM   #3013
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

why would a buch think you all the sudden want to be a friend when they are hooking up with your ex and were hitting on her while you were a couple?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:37 AM   #3014
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

lol still ranting about the same shit.. unbelievable.. have to get on line to find your exes sorted affairs..and that shes curantly involved while the whole time talking about working things out.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:45 AM   #3015
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Today is free Slurpee day at 7-11 and I can't have one. Stupid city.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #3016
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
lol still ranting about the same shit.. unbelievable.. have to get on line to find your exes sorted affairs..and that shes curantly involved while the whole time talking about working things out.
i think i should rest now and get over it..
Old 07-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #3017
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

A night of partying, drinking and dancing, now it is time to pay the piper
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #3018
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Struggling with the idea of extending my hand in friendship, or just sitting back and laughing. Shaking my head, I don't know hmmmm
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #3019
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I love my Brasil team...
but..
Between Netherlands & Spain ?
Adelante Rojos !!
hehehe
Old 07-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #3020
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Peace to us all!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff