Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #101
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone.

It's my first day back on the Planet and i just wanted to drop in and say hey, have a great weekend.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #102
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Hello everyone.

It's my first day back on the Planet and i just wanted to drop in and say hey, have a great weekend.
hey ya Ol jet........ wb
i been trying to keep the loft bumped up here........ but ummm been kinda talking to myself for a lil while there...
and well.... glad to see u bumping it up some.. now lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #103
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hey ya Ol jet........ wb
i been trying to keep the loft bumped up here........ but ummm been kinda talking to myself for a lil while there...
and well.... glad to see u bumping it up some.. now lol

I think everyone is just busy from the holidays and getting back on track with life. I'm sure now that this cold is setting in everyone will be back around and hanging.

If you get lonely and need interesting discussion just nudge me and I'll entertain you! I'm not much for fluff but great for conversation.

Take care
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #104
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I think everyone is just busy from the holidays and getting back on track with life. I'm sure now that this cold is setting in everyone will be back around and hanging.

If you get lonely and need interesting discussion just nudge me and I'll entertain you! I'm not much for fluff but great for conversation.

Take care
no fluff?? lol ........ ok.......
im web surfing bk and forth here..... lol

Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #105
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I don't feel like I'm in my 50s. People always say I look like I'm in my early 40s.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #106
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Lost the first one.I don't feel like I'm in my 50's either. But I do look like it. Jet you have some great pictures, you don't look like you are 50+. Lucky you. Pure living or what? Share your secrets. Got to get busy and get ready for work.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #107
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

hey ya Galahad ..... Ol Jet sters there does have some awsome pics...
im 54 .. i get told i dont look my age at times.....
this yr i bought a walking stick..... lol umm i use it when i go for long walks.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #108
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Lost the first one.I don't feel like I'm in my 50's either. But I do look like it. Jet you have some great pictures, you don't look like you are 50+. Lucky you. Pure living or what? Share your secrets. Got to get busy and get ready for work.
Thanks. Just genetics I guess. My shots were taken 2008 and 09. They tell me i look younger than my pics, I can't say i agree.

Health for my skin and body:

No smoking
Exercise
Great, balanced diet.

I'm not a guru about this stuff, just common sense. The other thing is, I lift weights like I'm in my mid-30s. I lift more now than i did back then and my endurance and focus levels are better now. I have no idea why. heh..
Old 01-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #109
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Welcome Back Jet!

Hope you're doing better today!

What you been upto this weekend?
Old 01-18-2010, 05:17 AM   #110
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawning LOft dwellers...

im waiting for this mc donalds to open so i can grap a coffee... i have some oatmeal and kashi cereal in my truck.

but not hungry ....... well yet anyways..... heh

yesterday i bought and made this awsome looking pork tenderloin roast.....

it was in one of them vacum packed plastic bag things..anyways.. cooked it up.. smelled great.... but OMG.. it was soo full of salt. BIG time.... i couldnt eat it..and then it started messin up my tummy a lil bit..and i had to do bathroom runs.... oYYY .... good thing i didnt eat more of it.. it was awful....... and i got this at wal mart. and told them about it.. they gave me my money back ..

the roast got tossed out...

DONT buy meat at wal mart... or at least in them vacume bag things.. thats the 1st time i bought meat like that..and it will be my last.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:23 AM   #111
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning lofters.......

new to the planet.....
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #112
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
Good Morning lofters.......

new to the planet.....
mawning to u ....... Dels.. nice to see u here in the Loft.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:43 AM   #113
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
mawning to u ....... Dels.. nice to see u here in the Loft.
trying to find my home on this site.....any reccomendations?
Old 01-18-2010, 05:52 AM   #114
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
trying to find my home on this site.....any reccomendations?
your home??? haha.. umm well....... i dont know.. i been trying to find one too..
Ol jet .. started this thread which seems nice..kinda like one i started somewhere else.. heh
i and few others been trying to keep it bumped up and running. for a while there i was posting and talking to myself here for a while......
i would like to establish a home myself here.....

Old 01-18-2010, 06:12 AM   #115
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

ok i igot a message from soneone from a dating site i really havnt been too in a long long time........
and well they wanted to ask a courious ?

" whats a gentlemen butch"

i went and looked at thsi persons profile...... they claim to be a soft butch lesbian.. .... hmmm

i repleyed with ......
" Do you know what a gentlemen is ???"
will see if they can do the math..

Old 01-18-2010, 06:13 AM   #116
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
your home??? haha.. umm well....... i dont know.. i been trying to find one too..
Ol jet .. started this thread which seems nice..kinda like one i started somewhere else.. heh
i and few others been trying to keep it bumped up and running. for a while there i was posting and talking to myself here for a while......
i would like to establish a home myself here.....
maybe if i cant find one...i should make one...lol

ill have to think about it......
Old 01-18-2010, 06:15 AM   #117
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
ok i igot a message from soneone from a dating site i really havnt been too in a long long time........
and well they wanted to ask a courious ?

" whats a gentlemen butch"

i went and looked at thsi persons profile...... they claim to be a soft butch lesbian.. .... hmmm

i repleyed with ......
" Do you know what a gentlemen is ???"
will see if they can do the math..
you should have said it was "an old school type butch that knows how to treat a "lady"
Old 01-18-2010, 06:19 AM   #118
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
maybe if i cant find one...i should make one...lol

ill have to think about it......

ha... there ya go.. or maybe just make in here.... i dont know.. up to u

Old 01-18-2010, 06:22 AM   #119
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
you should have said it was "an old school type butch that knows how to treat a "lady"
.. true....... wonder if i should give her the link to the planet..
i dont mind promoting the site .. in my travels......
i even made up some lil tag type things.... with the site name on it....
for bf folks i meet out here on the road.. but only give it out ones im most sure of. it could help promote new members and hopfully some paying ones to help support the site.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #120
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:

ha... there ya go.. or maybe just make in here.... i dont know.. up to u
we will have to wait and see if i can come up with something clever

Tags
age, good news for once, mature