Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

speaking of fishing I think I'm going to grab the kayak and go drop a line. kisses see ya'll later.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #42
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
awwww now you're talking! Polite, a little flirty but genuine. It keeps the doors of friendship open. You can flirt with me anytime love muffins and should you find yourself in my neck of the woods I'll even take you fishing. Don't count on my going to OK- never was on my list.

I'm still remembering, way back, you said you'd make a home cooked meal if I ever got your way
I like to flirt and have been told I can be charming
I enjoy mental stimulation with a like minded person
Learning something new every day is exciting, no matter how small
OK swept me up due to 2 women I was with in IL and both from OK
I moved here with the second one and stayed after the break up

Fishing, good eats and conversation...couldn't think of a better way to start a friendship in person

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #43
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
speaking of fishing I think I'm going to grab the kayak and go drop a line. kisses see ya'll later.
Tease me while I'm home slaving over laundry, lol

Catch something good enough to eat
Enjoy yourself on the lake

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 07-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #44
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Tease me while I'm home slaving over laundry, lol

Catch something good enough to eat
Enjoy yourself on the lake
actually i'm too sleepy now. I looked at the kayak, it looked back at me and said, "its too hot Tamara- the fish are at the bottom of the lake."

So come do my laundry and bring me something to eat in bed. I'll find us a few good movies and we'll rub each others feet whilst we tell stories.

I'll cook next time. I am an awesome cook. I promise to make you melt with my good food and charming hospitality.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #45
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
actually i'm too sleepy now. I looked at the kayak, it looked back at me and said, "its too hot Tamara- the fish are at the bottom of the lake."

So come do my laundry and bring me something to eat in bed. I'll find us a few good movies and we'll rub each others feet whilst we tell stories.

I'll cook next time. I am an awesome cook. I promise to make you melt with my good food and charming hospitality.

I agree, it's too hot to fish or kayak(never been in one)

I did my ex's laundry for all the years we were together
I'm anal about how my clothes get folded, much easier to do than hurt feelings
Besides I never mind doing laundry for anyone
Once again, if there wasn't this distance, food to go, movies and the foot rubs would be great, but I'd rather have my back scratched and scratched again. Can always get conversation out of me and hold my attention, lol.

Home cooked meal and 2 charmers in one place
Oh the conversation we could have <raises eyebrow>

Old 07-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #46
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Telling it like it is

I got this comment on my page but do not see it here. As it is another perspective, thought it was worth posting. Thanks popcorn, honesty always appreciated.

"Single Butches & Femmes... 07-17-2011 09:41 AM
no private communication/real time plans to meet= no interest"

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #47
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Self admitted 2x4 Butch

Maybe its just the Old Fashioned/Old School in me
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #48
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Hello , singles hope everyone had a great week end!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #49
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

A friend shared this with me today
Thought this would be a good place to share with others

http://positive-thoughts.typepad.com...r-purpose.html

Old 07-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #50
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

So who wants coffee and who wants frappuccino's? Let me know. Im here to serve coffee... How is everyone's Sunday going?
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 05:39 AM   #51
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend. It's beautiful here. Think I'm going to take my babies for a long walk Have a great day!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #52
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
Self admitted 2x4 Butch

Maybe its just the Old Fashioned/Old School in me

How's that working for you? I'm serious. Is there a reason why? are you shy? Tell us how it works. I really want to know as I am sure many femmes here wanna know.

You can't blame it on old school because it has nothing to do with old school. I've been queer a long long time, at least 25 years and in the past old school dykes did approach femmes and make a plan to woooo them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #53
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
So who wants coffee and who wants frappuccino's? Let me know. Im here to serve coffee... How is everyone's Sunday going?

awwww you're such a sweet boi. Java made in the press pot
Old 07-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #54
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Popping in to say hey
My work day is over since it starts at 6am
Going to do a few chores and hunker down with a book afterwards

Hope everyone is having a good start to their work week

Old 07-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #55
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
How's that working for you? I'm serious. Is there a reason why? are you shy? Tell us how it works. I really want to know as I am sure many femmes here wanna know.

You can't blame it on old school because it has nothing to do with old school. I've been queer a long long time, at least 25 years and in the past old school dykes did approach femmes and make a plan to woooo them.
Perhaps I should have been more specific, 2x4 when it comes to online chat. It is very difficult for someone to catch tone and the subtleties of speech, while reading someones post. When we read, we tend to hear our own voice in our head, and therefore emphasis where it be misinterpreted, or missed completely, until the receiver has a clearer understanding of the sender. For example... in the following phrase, how much money do have?

twenty two dollar bills

Communication, where the sender and receiver are speaking, is much easier to understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 06:56 AM   #56
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Good morning everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:11 AM   #57
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

The top of the morning to everyone
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:14 AM   #58
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

I wish I could hold someone and slow dance for a long time. No talking, no conversation.... just holding and swaying to some soft R&B.

Good morning
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #59
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Morning everyone! Feeling a bit more myself today after getting knocked out in the ring this weekend. Vision is pretty much back to normal. Ready to take the world on again!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:58 AM   #60
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wish I could hold someone and slow dance for a long time. No talking, no conversation.... just holding and swaying to some soft R&B.

Good morning
Slow dancing can be the sexiest, hottest, ever! Totally agree

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
single