Old 02-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation
Default LOST - the final season

I searched but couldn't find a thread on Lost.

I don't want to just spew out spoilers but who here watched the premiere of this, the last (!) season. Wanna talk about it? Theories, confusion, geeky analysis?

What about the flash sideways that went on. Why was Desmond on the plane? Why did Jack get one bottle of free mini booze bottles this time instead of 2?
And now we now who/what the smoke monster is!

i'll shut up now. but i could go on and on
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

fine i'll amuse myself:

original and flash forward. small differences mean a lot!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1qzelSWpE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Oceanic 815 - Side by Side[/ame]
Old 02-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Can't really share anything because I haven't watched an episode since season one, episode one. But I just ordered the complete first season from Netflix. I liked it when I watched it way back when but didn't make time to watch. I am feeling re-committed to it now! I have read some spoilers so not everything is going to be a complete surprise to me. But I'm going to give it a shot.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

it can be a very complicated show. But it can also be watched without getting all geeky. Just depends how much you want to invest. and how much you care about mythological references, battles of faith vs reason, and why polar bears are on a tropical island.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

they totally disregarded Michael and Walt in the opening episode, which was wrong. and I hope they explain where the kids went when the others took them from where the tail section crashed. smoke monster, that was a shock! All I can say is this all had better been worth it!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #6
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
they totally disregarded Michael and Walt in the opening episode, which was wrong. and I hope they explain where the kids went when the others took them from where the tail section crashed. smoke monster, that was a shock! All I can say is this all had better been worth it!
In an interview with the creators or Lost, it said michael and walt weren't on the plane for a reason. So it wasn't a diss it was by design (to be revealed later I assume).

Are the kids from the crash at the temple? The woman at the temple who was the flight attendant from Flight 815 has kids with her now. I assume she didn't have her own kids with her on the plane, so maybe these are those captured kids?

smoke monster - yeah that was way cool. the man in black.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
In an interview with the creators or Lost, it said michael and walt weren't on the plane for a reason. So it wasn't a diss it was by design (to be revealed later I assume).

Are the kids from the crash at the temple? The woman at the temple who was the flight attendant from Flight 815 has kids with her now. I assume she didn't have her own kids with her on the plane, so maybe these are those captured kids?

smoke monster - yeah that was way cool. the man in black.
I hope they do explain it. I do have a theory. In the first season, Walt was seen reading comic books, those comics had pictures of polar bears in tropical settings. I WONDER, if perhaps this will all end, with Walt as a grown man, who writes comics, that this has all been a story line in his head?
I truly think a lot wil center on Walt for some reason.
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote