Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #41
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:03 AM   #42
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

If your ever in New orleans french quarter , You must stop here at this tiny candy store , everything is made there. Seriously all the items I bought was outstanding! The Caramels , turtles, pralines some of the best candy i've had .
www.southerncandymakers.com

http://www.southerncandymakers.com/
http://search.aol.com/aol/imageDetai...y.blogspot.com
Old 10-15-2010, 07:33 AM   #43
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

*screeches in*

someone say candy? oh my!
of course, i'm a skittles-o-holic!
but i love so many candies lol.. i just TRY to stay away from them is all..
but wow thinking back to my childhood and candies i loved then..

i used to LOVE Fun Dips..
it was a package with powdered candy sugar, (2 flavors or 3, i cant remember) but now they sell them with 2.. and a candy stick that you lick and dip into the powdered sugar, yummmmmm...

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 07:40 AM   #44
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Want Candy...

Major candy fiend here!

I can never can have too much sugar...Actually some would beg to differ about that. I already bounce off the walls without eating sugar. Sometimes that just adds to my hyperactivity.

I miss penny candy when I was a kid...

Check out "what kind of snacks do you have" thread....LOL some pretty interesting stuff in there....

And, one of my favorite games when I was a kid was Candy Land.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 07:46 AM   #45
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i miss penny candy as well..
i used to love the sours..
i'd suck on them one after another til my tongue hurt! lol

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #46
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Well I have bought two bags of Halloween Candy and it's almost gone, shouldn't of bought the good stuff first. A bag of Twix and Heath bars. Actually think I will give out starburst and laffy taffy and something sour.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #47
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

One of my favorite candy bars as a kid was PayDay. The peanuts, caramel and salt. I too loved the board game, Candy Land. I have posted it somewhere before but I made my own candyland board game so I could play it at home and not just during recess or at after school recreation.

Now as an adult I still have a PayDay every now and then.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #48
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sour candy eats your teeth

http://www.rd.com/living-healthy/sou...cle103201.html

It's not in this article, but in another, it said that in choosing between sour or sweet and sugary treats, the better choice for your teeth is the sugary stuff and that the sour acids are like battery acid on your teeth.

I wish I knew this when I was younger; I would have used it to my advantage in negotiating my candy consumption with my mom.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:19 AM   #49
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Trick or Treat Happy Halloween! I want Candy!!!!! What are you giving out ?
Old 10-29-2010, 07:14 AM   #50
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Lol Folks, Remember those big ol red wax lips, black mustaches, wax flutes, etc. ?
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #51
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #52
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default La Kings New Years Day

Today I got to go to my favorite candy store in Galveston, They make the most awesome Taffy!!!!!! Only got 2 lbs dont think I got enough . Happy
Old 01-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #53
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

My boss threw candy away today.

I nearly cried.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #54
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

The town I live in is nicknamed "Chocolatetown", because there's an old family candy-making factory here. "Chicken Bones" are my all-time fav. They're like nothing you've ever tasted before.

But of course we can NEVER forget:

suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suebee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 05:20 PM   #55
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanks Suebee , checked out the website for these Ganong chocolates I will have to remember these for Valentines...........

Old 01-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #56
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #57
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Now this is a box of chocolate!

Old 02-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #58
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I started off thinking, "I don't like candy that much." Then I read everyone's posts and was reminded of the apparently hundreds of kinds of candy I love.

Burnt peanuts
Butterfingers
Charleston Chews (vanilla, frozen and cracked)
Three Muskateer Bars (frozen)
Torrone Candy (nougat with nuts)
Peanut butter cups
Hershey Kisses
Candy buttons
Peppermint Patties
Candy straws
Barley sugar
Amish made lollipops in birch beer and cinnamon flavors

And more. I'm not a huge candy-eater, believe it or not. I guess I associate each of these with some kind of experience and eating them brings back memories.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 06:40 PM   #59
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Clark bars

Zero bars

Heath bars

Black licorice

Peanut chews

:eatinghershey bar::eatingher sheybar:
Old 06-27-2017, 07:47 PM   #60
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Just about ANYTHING from See's Chocolate or an occasional Twix's bar!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: