Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #1241
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It was a great night for the Bay State!

When you are playing for a spot in the World Series, it helps to be playing a team that forces you to do even better than your best.

The Tigers are a formidable team with a scary pitching staff and awesome, albeit, silent bats. They had a terrific season and I hope their fans are proud of all they accomplished.

As for the World Series, the Sox have played the Cards 3 times with the Cards up 2-1. I wasn't born for the first match up but I remember them demolishing us in the Impossible Dream season of 1967. That series was almost as bad as the ball thru Buckners legs series with the Mets.

But, it was the Cards we swept in 2004 for our first world series win since 1918.

My 2004 World Series hat is looking ragged. A 2013 one would be sweet!
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #1242
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

it's ok Miss Tick. my sportsmanship has also been fake LOL. i shake hands and say you all play a good game, ... but i don't mean it! lol

i'm thinking Bulldog and i need to throw a little clean water boston's way. or something like that.

so that's 2 st. louis fans and 2 boston fans.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #1243
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
oh Detroit...sigh

Soon, i know what you mean. i was pulling for detroit. i am big Prince Fielder fan. that's my big daddy!
Old 10-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #1244
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

make that 3 st. louis fans!
Old 10-20-2013, 12:16 PM   #1245
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

RED SOX ROCK ~~ Detroit is an amazing pitching team ~ ^ 5 to them they were hard to beat nowwwwwww on to the St. Louis Cardinals << a fantastic team. This is not going to be easy ~
Old 10-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #1246
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

WWOOOHOOOOO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #1247
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

somebody has got to shake the cardinals tree! those red sox fans are taking over, hmmph.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #1248
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Default i need to post this so that i'll have easy access after each cardinals win haha!

Old 10-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #1249
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

<<<~~ loves to cheer for the St. Louis Cardinals.

I read just the other day that they made it into the play-offs.

But.... Where is Betenoir???

Last time the Cardinals were in the play-offs (back in 2011), she
filled me in on the scores, late one night.

I don't keep up much with baseball these days,
but I hope which ever team wins the pennant
will be found playing by all the rules and be found
above-board in all their achievements as a team.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #1250
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,624 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Game 1 is looking good for the Red Sox so far. Wish I was in Fenway.

Lester's pitching...all you could ask for.

Hope their pitching holds up for the series. Don't worry as much about their bats.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #1251
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

My 2004 World Series hat is looking ragged. A 2013 one would be sweet!
No 2007 hat? Too soon after 04?

A 2013 hat would really hit the spot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #1252
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

What a melt down for the Cards. It's a good thing they can only lose 1 game out of this. The only good thing was Beltran's catch in right field and he hurt a rib.

Everything is true to form so far, every team I have rooted for this playoff season has lost, lol.

That's ok.

Number of World Championships:

Yankees 27
Cardinals 11
Red Sox 7

Hah!
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #1253
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
What a melt down for the Cards. It's a good thing they can only lose 1 game out of this. The only good thing was Beltran's catch in right field and he hurt a rib.

Everything is true to form so far, every team I have rooted for this playoff season has lost, lol.

That's ok.

Number of World Championships:

Yankees 27
Cardinals 11
Red Sox 7

Hah!
Now that's just mean.

And it doesn't change the fact that you root, they lose. Keep up the Sox hating that's all I can say.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #1254
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

My teams are the Oakland A's (from childhood) and NY Yankees (lived in NY state for 10 years), and I am warming up to the Braves now that I am in the South. However, I actually do root for the Red Sox sometimes, lol, so you are not always safe. Oh god I still remember screaming at the tv for them to take Buckner out against the Mets. True story.

I think this curse is just this year though. My A's and Yanks have won several World Series with me cheering them on.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #1255
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

The Cardinals did prove one thing tonight.....shoddy fielding will come back to bite you in the ass. When that ball dropped between Wainright and Molinda even the cat was like wtf???

Beltran robbing Ortiz of that grand slam was awesome tho. Hope he is ok. He hit that bullpen wall awfully hard.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 06:35 AM   #1256
MaineButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me for dinner
Relationship Status:
In the wind

MaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST ReputationMaineButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

The Cardinals did prove one thing tonight.....shoddy fielding will come back to bite you in the ass. When that ball dropped between Wainright and Molinda even the cat was like wtf???

Beltran robbing Ortiz of that grand slam was awesome tho. Hope he is ok. He hit that bullpen wall awfully hard.

OMG I laughed so hard when the pitcher called for the fly ball and just let it drop.......geeze if he only had his glove in front of him it would have landed in it.....

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!

That guy did hit the wall pretty hard I hope he ok also. I sure hated seeing Papi getting robbed of a grand slam.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #1257
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:

yep. and the old saying goes: offense wins ballgames. defense wins championships.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #1258
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from New England originally...so yeah, I love that dirty water.

The Sox were amazing last night - they made St. Louis pay for every single mistake they made...just as they did to Detroit and Tampa.

Much of their success is because the Red Sox have a very well balanced team - every bat in the lineup can do damage, every pitcher can have a great game, and their base running is the best in baseball.

It's just Game One, though. Don't light those cigars, pop the champagne, or look for the Duck Boats yet.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #1259
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Glad to hear Beltran's xrays and ct scan were negative. Hopefully he will be day to day and not need to be replaced on the roster. He wields a potent bat in the Cards line up.

Besides, the poor guy has waited 16 years to make it to a World Series. He deserves more than an inning appearance. That was one freakin awesome catch tho.

GeeGina, no need to worry about Red Sox fans counting their chickens before they hatch. We have been thru too many late season meltdowns, chicken and beer fiasco's, Bill Buckner and Bucky Dent. Until it hits the record books, we pretty much hold our collective breaths.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 11:27 AM   #1260
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineButch View Post
OMG I laughed so hard when the pitcher called for the fly ball and just let it drop.......geeze if he only had his glove in front of him it would have landed in it.....

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!

That guy did hit the wall pretty hard I hope he ok also. I sure hated seeing Papi getting robbed of a grand slam.
I am still laughing at that world series BLOOPER ~