Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #1901
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today is gonna be a river day. Pass on the gym since it is a mostly beautiful day out, even if COLD by my standards. This is going to be my plan, gym is for poor weather or mobility days with the outdoors as my fun spot and "performance" be damned. I think it is reasonable if it's 2-3 days a week. The mental boost of being outside near water in the sunshine is more that worth it.

At 41 degrees and windy this is going to test my theory that layering means wear everything at once and add my oversized wind shell over it to keep the heat in.

I'm pretty sure others will be out with a light sweatshirt or something but I'm acclimating, so once again the weird looking one. I got used to that with my ski poles on the beach and it was a conversation starter there so you never know.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 06:45 AM   #1902
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A marked difference, exercisers! T33 gave me what I wanted and without any backtalk.

I got up a little earlier and was able to get a full hour in. That may have helped too.

T33, random program, level 5.
Stats: 418 cal, 3.73 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 6 @ 60 sec @ 5.0 mph, 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.0 mph

A good start to the day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2014, 06:51 AM   #1903
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Short day today.

T33, random program, level 5
Stats: 226 cal, 1.97 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 4 @ 60 sec @ 5.0 mph

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:47 PM   #1904
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

30 min stair master (intervals 65/55), 30 min weight lifting, floor exercises, etc.

I have a thing these days where I like to set all my toys out on the mat by me (weights, ball, etc.). Then I do all of the exercises that involve each item at the same time such that I can clean up as I go, so my toy pile gets more appropriate looking as I go along, like cleaning as you cook. It's kind of a geeky pleasure to see my toy area look progressively more manageable.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2014, 05:23 AM   #1905
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Early morning, exercisers. I'm also running on staggered and shortened sleep but still managed to do a decent workout.

Stats: 276 cal, 2.48 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 3 @ 60 sec @ 5 mph

It was nice and super quiet this morning, but someone STILL parked right next to my car. 100 parking spots to choose from......sheesh.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #1906
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today and yesterday were the same. 45 mins @ 70%hr on the arc, PT, and half a dozen weight stations. Then the massage thingy at the end.

Tomorrow and maybe the day after I won't be in, hopefully I'll just miss the one day.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:07 AM   #1907
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Someone was on T33 when I came in so I went to T35. The lady, who I will now refer to as Twinkle Toes, asked if I'd like her to switch treadmills. I didn't give her a mean face or anything. She'd seen me there or maybe the regulars behind her said something. They are used to looking at my butt most days. Either way, I thought that was really sweet of her and that helped put me into a great mood right away. Sometimes, it's the little things, no?

Now, here's why I call her Twinkle Toes. She's a compact woman, shorter than me, heavier in the bust and with very short, slender legs. When she runs, she angles herself forward and she hits the ground on the balls of her feet, so she kind of looks like she's skipping and running on her tiptoes at the same time. Henceforth, she will be known as Twinkle Toes from now on and I like her.

That is all.

T35, random program, level 5.
Stats: 272 cal, 2.52 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.3 mph, 1 @ 50 sec @ 5.3 mph

I didn't get any intervals until after the 30 minute mark and I was okay with that for a couple of reasons. One, I was really hurting this morning and needed the extra walking before my body took the brunt of my running. Two, I only had one sports bra clean (it's laundry day!) and it is my 'big' bra. Now that I've dropped a few pounds, my chest is shrinking again and this bra is mainly for my big girl days versus the shrinking girl days. Besides, I can't stand when the girls move. If I could duct tape them in place every morning, I would, but that would be problematic with skin irritation and time factors.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:51 AM   #1908
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Forgot to mention that yesterday afternoon it was so nice and sunny (70 degrees) that I decided to add a couple of miles on the riverwalk. I knew I would be a bit sore with the new machines and adding this and was right. I figure since I have to sit around today it would be just as well.

So, today is a day off from the gym.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:46 AM   #1909
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Short workout this morning!

Stats: 227 cal, 2.04 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.0, 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.0, 2 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

I bumped up my walking speed to 3.4 mph but can't go any faster or I'd be trotting.

I saw another member of the Twinkle Toe family today. I've dubbed her Twinkle Toes Too. Same build and running style as the other lady but with frosted blonde hair instead of dark brown.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #1910
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Well..... gonna go for 1 hour on treadmill and upper body work out.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #1911
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Great workout this morning!

Stats: 448 cal, 3.945 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 2 @ 90 sec and 7 @ 60 sec

2 @ 5.0 mph
2 @ 5.1 mph
2 @ 5.3 mph
2 @ 5.5 mph
1 @ 5.7 mph

I had a personal best in probably about 2 to 3 years this morning. I reached 100 calories burned at the 13 minute mark. Normally, I hit that around the 16-17 minute mark. My first quarter was smoking fast and hard today. I'm happy about that and proud of the work I've done.

Once I hopped off the treadmill, I hit the circuit training and did some verrrrry light upper body work; just enough to remind my body that I know those muscles are there but not enough to push them. I finished with a couple of minutes of very light ab work.

A very good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #1912
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great day for a run in the woods. It was lightly snowing here, but the woods were left untouched by the white stuff. At one point in my run I came to an open field...I emerged from an autumn woodland to be greeted by a winter wonderland. Beautiful start to the day. 18 km (11 miles) Wishing you all a weekend of beautiful moments.

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #1913
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Great workout this morning! <snip>

I had a personal best in probably about 2 to 3 years this morning. I reached 100 calories burned at the 13 minute mark. Normally, I hit that around the 16-17 minute mark. My first quarter was smoking fast and hard today. I'm happy about that and proud of the work I've done. <snip>

A very good day!
Impressed! That takes me about half an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candelion View Post
Great day for a run in the woods. It was lightly snowing here, but the woods were left untouched by the white stuff. At one point in my run I came to an open field...I emerged from an autumn woodland to be greeted by a winter wonderland. Beautiful start to the day. 18 km (11 miles) Wishing you all a weekend of beautiful moments.
Sounds absolutely perfect.

I'm still outta the gym today, it's just too pretty outside, amazing fall foliage. This mornings "exercise" was going to the Saturday market and walking about for an hour, this afternoon will feature a couple of hours down at the riverfront greenway.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:48 PM   #1914
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

40 min. Stair Master (55/65 intervals), 50 min. of weight lifting, floor exercises (abs and legs), and stretching.

I wish I had the cool light-up gym shoes like the kids.

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 09:05 AM   #1915
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I used to have a pair of those. I loved them! And by 'used to have' I mean about 3-4 years ago. Luckily, my feet are small enough to fit into some kids' sneakers. I can't get near sandals or anything else, but some of the sneaks I can do.

It was HOT in the gym this morning. I only had one running interval for the whole hour but I wasn't upset about it. If I'd done yesterday's workout today, I'd be sick now. It's never as comfy as I would like in there and I overheat very easily so it's best to not push it too hard when they've cranked the heat up. The staff has no control over it. The heat/air controls are at the franchise owner's house. How stupid is THAT??? I did get some good incline work in though.

Here's how today panned out:

Stats: 392 cal, 3.63 mi, 65:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

I was planning on doing some lower body stuff on the circuit training machines but my stomach was screaming for food at the 45 minute mark. I should have put a smear of peanut butter on my banana but I forgot.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:47 PM   #1916
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

30 min stair master (55/65 intervals), 1 hr weight lifting, core, and yoga.

I was in a non-ventilated area of the gym, and I feel what you are talkin' about, Gemme! . It makes one want to go a little postal!

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 06:59 AM   #1917
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Stats: 255 cal, 2.46 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 0

I got bupkiss for intervals but I think it's okay. I'm still loose enough to get by most of the day without too much trouble.

I think.

We'll see how that goes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #1918
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

weight training today, upper arms for 15, switch to calves. sprints on the track this afternoon

we slender folks look better with some muscle
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 06:54 AM   #1919
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Veteran's Day Workout

Stats: 283 cal, 2.61 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 3 @ 90 sec @ 5.3 mph

It was quiet at the gym. They were setting up a snack table at the front when I came in before 6am.

That's all I got.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:15 AM   #1920
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

smacking some balls about in an indoor batting cage. if weather abides, outdoor frisbee
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights