RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

seeing that Amazon has a second season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!! it's about TIME
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 04:54 PM   #7502
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

just finished making a dough for pitas...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 09:05 PM   #7503
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Actually getting to use the washing machine! My mom is a washing machine hog!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 06:01 PM   #7504
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday: A phone call from my daughter. She's in Colorado right now, which is quite far away from me, and will be there for 8 more weeks. We've been texting since she got there but between her working 12 hour shifts six days a week and a two hour time difference, we hadn't gotten on the phone. We talked for almost two hours. It was wonderful.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #7505
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Was yesterday but seeing an friend and catching up
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 05:15 PM   #7506
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Solstice blessings to all you Planeteers!!!

I'm enjoying the energy of the Summer Solstice, and doing things that will make it a bit special. While I'm not not creating a flower crown today, I think they are divine.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 12:18 AM   #7507
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Because you asked....

If Dean Winchester can sport it, it must be the Butch version !

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 12:40 AM   #7508
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Taking a nap under the pine trees.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 12:56 AM   #7509
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing from a certain someone.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 10:50 AM   #7510
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

After finding out first hand that life is a gift, my cousin Ron was married yesterday in a quiet ceremony close to home.

THAT brought me great joy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 02:50 PM   #7511
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Receiving a video from my sister of her belly with the baby kicking!!! It was amazing!!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 03:12 PM   #7512
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Going to Pride in Cincinnati. It was great being among my people!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 04:33 PM   #7513
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:

Default Joy Harjo becoming the new Poet Laureate

Joy my is heart is full for you. Your words of honesty and inspiration have touched the depths of me countless times. Today my heart smiles, for you!

Old 06-25-2019, 04:38 PM   #7514
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

sleep.....

seriously....

getting sleep brought me joy today because I know in the upcoming month, I will be getting very little of it. Probably won't see sleep like this again for a month and a half.... then I will have literally maybe a week to see it again, if i am lucky at all. But.... moving forward, and looking at the end game
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 06:27 PM   #7515
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A "thank you" note from my daughter. I've gotten some sweet ones since she left for college. Things like... Thank you for teaching me how to issue a solid handshake. Thank you for teaching me how to write a professional letter/email to a professional/supervisor/teacher. Thank you for teaching me how to budget and plan groceries and healthy meals. Thank you for teaching me how to cook healthy food on a budget. Thank you for teaching me manners. Thank you for teaching me to listen to Otis Redding when I'm sad or stressed. (That one she called 'proof you raised me right') Thank you for teaching me to stand up for myself and not take any shit.

Needless to say, the immersion into college and independent life with other folks her age has been an eye opener. This is just how we lived our life together and she's realizing not everyone is raised that way.

Now she's living (temporarily) 3,000 miles away in an apartment with two other people who are working at the same theatre that she is.

Today's note was: "Thank you for training me so well when it comes to cleaning and taking care of a house because dear god if that wasn't on my radar then this apartment would be a mess. I appreciate you"

I asked her if she was going to make a chore chart and she said she's thinking about it. I hope her apartment mates don't hate her if she does.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 11:44 PM   #7516
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:

Default Ch Ch CH Changes

Helping a friend get back on her feet. Seeing her stand and flourish. Synchronicity, lessons, grace, blessings. May it be easy little bird.... seeing you fly brings my heart great joy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 11:51 PM   #7517
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
seeing that Amazon has a second season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!! it's about TIME
She really is marvelous isn't she? I'm Loving that series and look forward to catching up. I want her apartment and her accessories! Goodness she can pull an outfit together.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 09:36 AM   #7518
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amulette View Post
She really is marvelous isn't she? I'm Loving that series and look forward to catching up. I want her apartment and her accessories! Goodness she can pull an outfit together.....
Don't you know it! Any news as to when another season is coming!?!?!

I am telling you with all these shows you can now binge...they need to be making more! lol
Old 07-03-2019, 09:38 AM   #7519
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

It’s our 11 year wedding anniversary!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #7520
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

* waking up to pictures of my daughter opening the birthday box I sent her. She opened it at midnight last night. We have never had a birthday apart but now she is 20 years old and about 2,500 miles away. At least it's just for a summer job. She will be back in reach in 4 weeks.

*Facetime with my elder nephew. His birthday is today as well. I love that they share a birthday. He turned 7 today and we had a good chat. I'll see him all weekend but it was good to chat on the actual birthday.

* Facetime with my sister in law finishing details on the birthday party for my nephew this weekend. We are going to a Llama farm. The kids will all get to pet and groom and walk Llamas. But it's going to be 95 degrees. So the walks are going to be very short.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy