Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 01-23-2011, 09:46 AM   #81
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tell it like it is

I have a male / gentleman mentality. I do not like to be touched in a way a women is touched. It puts me a Lesbian head space... it is a bad place for me to be at !! I do not like to be feminized. !!

I believe that at some time or another a butch or femme has found her/him self doing certain sexual behaviors to please their partner but that is why a straight out conversation no matter how uncomfortable is needed ASAP.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #82
DCStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

DCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST ReputationDCStone Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
For myself, it lets others know upfront not only how I have sex but with whom I have sex.

I've always been Stone. I just didn't always have the vocabulary and knowledge to understand it.
I have to agree with Gemme. I think her definition is short and to the point. Although, I am coming from the Stone Butch perspective. I really appreciate so many people sharing their thoughts and stories.

Last edited by DCStone; 08-10-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: adding
DCStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DCStone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #83
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMP!

a more welcoming stone thread I had not read previously. Thanks Miss JoLynn for creating one with such grace.

now, I get to go back and read it all.. lol
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #84
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post

I am curious about those who ID as *Stone* and what that specific WORD means to them on a personal and relationship level.

Is it sexual boundaries or gender ID or a combination of the two or something one cannot explain that makes one ID as *Stone*?

It may be too personal to explain--perfectly understandable (of course!). I am just wondering how all those who ID as Stone (femmes and butches) came to that ID and what that ID means to them...if they want to share of course!

If there is another thread on personal definitions of *Stone*, someone tell me quickly!

--No judgement--I am honestly curious as to what *STONE* means for people on this site.

Thanks Jess for bumping this friendlier thread.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #85
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for this wonderful, inclusive Stone thread. There are so many awesome posts here. I did post earlier in the thread, so not much to add at this time but thank you again to everyone.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #86
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't seen this thread in a awhile, but reading through some of the posts here, made me proud to be a member of this site. There really are some great folks here, who are genuinely interested in open discussion, and allowing others to freely be themselves without judgement or an attempt to cram others into a preformed ID box that is not of their own personal design. I am subscribing.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #87
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in. Just another refugee from that crazy 'House'.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #88
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default just read through this thread

Ok i get the Stone thing for Butches and Femmes..I never thought of myself as Stone but after reading i can find a place there..I do like to be the agressor in the bedroom or Top..After doing what i do in the heat of passion i do need a little touch to take the edge off things..Give me 6 seconds then my attention goes back to my partner..I dont want to get to personal with my info..There are also places i prefer not to be touched,rubbed,grabbed or whatever..Guess that is the Stone part..

I do have a question..
I here Pillow Princess being mentioned a few times..My "X" was described as being that..When it was time for the bedroom activites she would lay naked on her back in bed with her arms over her head and legs wide open..{sorry to detailed?}..Wow!!..I loved that and killer body to go with it..She would keep her arms raised during sex and never heald on to me or any kind of interaction..She responded very well but no tender touches or nothing..
My question is :: Is that the definition of a "Pillow Princess"..???..
wondering..??..
Old 05-21-2012, 06:00 PM   #89
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
I do have a question..
I here Pillow Princess being mentioned a few times..My "X" was described as being that..When it was time for the bedroom activites she would lay naked on her back in bed with her arms over her head and legs wide open..{sorry to detailed?}..Wow!!..I loved that and killer body to go with it..She would keep her arms raised during sex and never heald on to me or any kind of interaction..She responded very well but no tender touches or nothing..
wondering..??..
I may be wrong, but I think in many cases, your definition of a pillow princess is accurate. It is a legitimate ID and shouldn't have any negative connotations.

It is, however, not how a stone femme behaves--or personally how I behave. While I respect a stone butches boundaries, I also have my own and choose not to touch where they don't wish to touch. However, there is a world of response, touch, and affection that I can give within those mutual boundaries.

People don't understand the stone dynamic. I have been asked if I were a Princess when someone finds out I'm stone. Not the same thing at all.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 PM   #90
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
I may be wrong, but I think in many cases, your definition of a pillow princess is accurate. It is a legitimate ID and shouldn't have any negative connotations.

It is, however, not how a stone femme behaves--or personally how I behave. While I respect a stone butches boundaries, I also have my own and choose not to touch where they don't wish to touch. However, there is a world of response, touch, and affection that I can give within those mutual boundaries.

People don't understand the stone dynamic. I have been asked if I were a Princess when someone finds out I'm stone. Not the same thing at all.
So a "Pillow Princess just lays there with out touching her partner affectionately..Is that right.??.

Can one be a Stone Princess..???..
Old 05-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #91
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
I do have a question..
wondering..??..
I don't think this would describe a pillow princess.

It sounds more like a woman who has a suffered some sexual trauma in the past. I of course have no idea if this is accurate, but I must admit that this was my visceral response to reading this (and subsequently, feeling badly for her, if this is indeed the case).

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #92
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

pillow princess>> waste of femmine energy >> empty w/out passion.
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #93
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've heard the term used to describe someone who takes but doesn't give, so in that simplistic definition, your ex could fit into that category, rusted.

HOWEVER

There is never one set definition of anything when it comes to how we identify. We are far too complex to reduce our experiences, lives and love into a few sentences.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #94
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Could you elaborate on what you are saying here?

Are you stating that the term pillow princess means waste of femmine energy and empty w/out passion?

or are you giving stating that this is the negitive image of what people think of when they hear pillow princess?

I'm asking for clarification, because I don't want to misunderstand what I'm reading...
Old 05-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #95
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

no misunderstanding at all.. i could care less what others think ..its what i think i go by.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #96
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
no misunderstanding at all.. i could care less what others think ..its what i think i go by.

Ok.. so you are saying that you think someone who is a pillow princess is a waste of femmine energy >> empty w/out passion.

So is a Top femme who only gives and doesn't receive the same thing?

Speaking as someone who has been both in her life, I have to say that you are wrong on both counts... nothing wasted and in no way passionless...

How sad to be so judgemental and selfish...

Apparently you have never inspired passion in someone who only receives if your experience leads you to this conclusion..

I've been more fortunate and my experience lead me to the conclusion that it's hot as hell for someone to give me the pleasure of pleasing them and vise versa...
Old 05-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #97
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
~ocean-

The post above feels super judgmental and goes against the part of our TOS about Intolerance where we ask people not to shame others about who they are.

Everyone on this site gets to individually decide how they like to fuck, who they want to fuck, and why they want to fuck. That means that every single person here is PERFECT exactly the way they are and if that means they want to lay on a pillow and get their moan on until the cows come home, it's OK!

It does NOT make people less passionate, less Feminine, or less of ANYTHING simply by fucking differently than you do. It just makes their style of fucking different. Period on that sentence.

I want everyone here to be super careful about imposing their idea of what is ok in bed on other people.

This is where we repeat my favorite mantra: "Other people's orgasms are none of your business."

Thanks,
Medusa
(lover of pillows, being on top, being on bottom, sideways, hanging from the ceiling, doing in in my socks, doing it in a box, and sundry other ways of fucking)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #98
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

im sry for offending .. i;m not referring to a top femme at all.. .. i'll refrain my opinons sry again..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #99
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default stone

ok for me stone means i dont want to be touched in a feminine way on my chest nor seen as thou i have em !
i dont want to be penetrated vag wise ! i could barely type the word even lol ! oh or in the ass too had to toss that in lol !
stone femme to me means a femme that likes stone butches as she doesnt like to eat pussy ! so they fit . but she likes to be penetrated and such and loves her boobs to be boobs unless they just hurt her back ! i personally dance the stone /transgender line most importantly to me im ruff very ruff so id as a hard core butch ! i love that word butch its meaning is diverse ! i like takin the time to get to know folks and they let me know what it means to them ! it is such an odd ice breakin convo i truly must admit ! i love lables in the old days we were just lesbians and that was way too broad ! we need a concenses and a dictionary lol now who will be the aurthor dont all raise u hand at once lol !
and as for emotions id never heard that stone meant cold so to speak ! i cry too much myself lol ! ima giver emotionally financially spiritually and physically and sexually ! i always thought a pillow princess was a high femme that likes to keep her hair and makeup nice at night lol ! using silk pillowcases as to not mess her hair as tangled lol ! idk lol! and thank god we arent all the same its the diversity that makes us all the more interesting !
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:28 AM   #100
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Default Well.....

I didnt mean my question about a "Pillow Princess" to get "heated"..
I just wanted to understand the term..It is i believe taking and not giving..Always thought that because that is the way she was with me..I could go on but i will stop there..
Thanks for all the comments..I did learn something..