Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 01-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #201
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Fuddruckers was a hoot, y'all! Thanks! Sorry you aren't feeling well, Diva.

I'm not listening to ANY of y'all for April's Fool and I'm checking my car bumper daily!

Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:14 AM   #202
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #203
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen!!! I wanna go but I won't be able to swing it financially. So, I will send you some woo woo, love, and support from Seattle and hope you will share all the fun stories with me sometime.

cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:56 AM   #204
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
In other Lunch Time News......

Merrick has informed me that she will be in town to care for her Mom (who is quite ill). She's not going to be here for social activities, but would like to get together for brunch on Sunday, January 31st (which is not SuperBowl day). So here are the details......

WHAT: Brunch with Merrick
WHEN: Sunday, January 31st
TIME: 11 am
WHERE: La Madeline/Arboretum
9828 Great Hills Trail
Suite 650
Austin 78759
Here's a > > Link~a~Licious < <

Please RSVP here on the thread for a head count. Thanks!

Reposting.....FYI......can't wait to see You again, Merrick!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 AM   #205
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Arwen!!! I wanna go but I won't be able to swing it financially. So, I will send you some woo woo, love, and support from Seattle and hope you will share all the fun stories with me sometime.

You are so sweet! It's not going to be a big shindig or anything where loads of people come in from out of town. I do appreciate the thought though. I've got pictures of my place up on Facebook. You can see them there. Love you!
Old 01-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #206
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I'll FB you my number as well, honey. Happy to help you however I can.
Thanks darlin, I got it Will give a call when I am there !
I am running around getting stuff together to leave..I am on a jet plane tomorrow Hope to see a bunch of you all , this Sunday !
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #207
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've got pictures of my place up on Facebook. You can see them there. Love you!
I don't think we can make it this time but I want to attend vicariously through your facebook pictures, may I have the link here's to you and your new home...

I may or may not be offended by this...signed Queen of Haters

"I'd rather be hated for being a joyful person than enjoyed for being a hateful person."

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #208
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqueline View Post
I don't think we can make it this time but I want to attend vicariously through your facebook pictures, may I have the link here's to you and your new home...

"I'd rather be hated for being a joyful person than enjoyed for being a hateful person."

Oh honey, it's no worry! I know many of you will be traveling the weekend before. I do not want to put any burden or pressure of travel on anyone. Next time you are up this way, let me know. I'll make you dinner. I love having folks over.

http://www.facebook.com/tarotbyarwen is my Facebook. I'll warn you that my Twitter account is attached to my Facebook so every time I tweet (which can be a LOT some days), the status changes. That seems to bother some folks so I just like to let you know up front. Hugs!

And, phhhbbbttt! That's my line for me. I know some haters who are some of the nicest people in the world. So you just enjoy being enjoyed for whatever reason, silly!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #209
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMerrick View Post
Thanks darlin, I got it Will give a call when I am there !
I am running around getting stuff together to leave..I am on a jet plane tomorrow Hope to see a bunch of you all , this Sunday !

Safe travels, Merrick! Can't wait to meet you and give you a hug.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #210
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Safe travels, Merrick! Can't wait to meet you and give you a hug.
Me too Way too long not to meet : )
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #211
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
In other Lunch Time News......

Merrick has informed me that she will be in town to care for her Mom (who is quite ill). She's not going to be here for social activities, but would like to get together for brunch on Sunday, January 31st (which is not SuperBowl day). So here are the details......

WHAT: Brunch with Merrick
WHEN: Sunday, January 31st
TIME: 11 am
WHERE: La Madeline/Arboretum
9828 Great Hills Trail
Suite 650
Austin 78759
Here's a > > Link~a~Licious < <

Please RSVP here on the thread for a head count. Thanks!
We can't make this! Hope y'all have a great time!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:55 AM   #212
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
We can't make this! Hope y'all have a great time!

Rock on. Now we have someone to blame everything on! Sorry y'all won't be there. Tell the "f" that I want to hear her thoughts on world politics again. Brilliant!

P.S. I miss the puppies. Please bring them to visit soon.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #213
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I hate AND enjoy you hateful person. You may have some competition for that "Queen of Haters" title. Watch your back, that's all I'm sayin. Except I meant watch your back around that Diva person. Don't tell her I said that.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:36 PM   #214
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
I hate AND enjoy you hateful person. You may have some competition for that "Queen of Haters" title. Watch your back, that's all I'm sayin. Except I meant watch your back around that Diva person. Don't tell her I said that.
I hate and enjoy you back more and I hate competition almost as much as I hate losing the reason I dont play games and I hate being a sore loser which makes it worse...I could go on but I must do something else I hate...going to the grocery store...watch out I will really be hateful when I return...you and that Diva better hope I'm not in the mood to post more hate....

PS. I hate missing you two, signed the reigning Queen.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #215
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post

I heard my title being thrown around in a haphazard fashion...... Here....let me strike You both thusly with my Hater Scepter......

Quote:
I hate and enjoy you back more and I hate competition almost as much as I hate losing the reason I dont play games and I hate being a sore loser which makes it worse...I could go on but I must do something else I hate...going to the grocery store...watch out I will really be hateful when I return...you and that Diva better hope I'm not in the mood to post more hate....

PS. I hate missing you two, signed the reigning Queen.
I'm hating You for not being here. That. Is. All.

No it's not. I will hate You so much next time I see You......then Ye shall be warmed and filled with the Hate Of The Monarchy and Ye shall be gladly hating......

I'm pretty sure Shakespeare was a Hater. He had a large scepter, too.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:48 PM   #216
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

OH.

WHAT.

FUN!

Oh yes....there is not much more fun than 5 femmes at a table of good food and laughter! Oh yeah....there were 2 [hot, smokin'] butches there, too. And my ADD came in handy as I was able to gaily skip, to and fro, from one convo to the other. It was heaven.

And there was one point when I just had to stop and listen and watch everyone enjoying themselves.....I love that.

Yea, Austin.

Merrick..........it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see You again! B&T....wonderful meeting You both and am looking forward to more time with the 2 of You!

Cyd, Arwen, Oiler & PuphaterLove........as always.....a pleasure!

Tell me again why we're not doing this more often?

It was this ~ ~> And this ~ ~> (minus the signs.....)

GREAT FUN!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:17 PM   #217
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[I] I hate...going to the grocery store...
the ONLY thing she hates more is taking me with.
I have no idear why
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:02 PM   #218
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
the ONLY thing she hates more is taking me with.
I have no idear why

I do. <giggle>

Old 01-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #219
Rect

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Mr. Single

Rect will become famous soon enough

Arwren, DivaTX - was GREAT to put a face to a name!
Oiler and Pup - very nice to meet both of you.
Merrick. Damn you look great. Let's pick another city/state to meet up in sometime in the near future.
Rect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #220
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rect View Post
Arwren, DivaTX - was GREAT to put a face to a name!
Oiler and Pup - very nice to meet both of you.
Merrick. Damn you look great. Let's pick another city/state to meet up in sometime in the near future.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

We like SOUTH Austin.