Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Too much right now! Time to find my beach!!
I agree with this, too much on the mind.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 09:58 PM   #13182
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking that maybe sometimes I don't give someone enough credit for the role they play in my life. How when I'm feeling pretty close to the lowest of lows, they've always been able to pick me up. Kind of silly but it actually made my eyes a little watery, thinking about how much they truly mean to me. I think you can count yourself lucky to have someone like that in your life. xox
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 10:31 PM   #13183
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

how I just found out one of my former AA sponsors died two months ago and I didnt know it until now. We had had a falling out (my fault) and never were on good terms again but I owe this woman so much. If I had to say who was the one person who most influenced me positively in my life, it would be her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 04:05 AM   #13184
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind... a profound and truthful conversation I had yesterday with a Rabbi, an Artist, and a Poet, regarding an amazing, and beautiful, spiritual, experience, we all had shared.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 04:31 AM   #13185
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

Fret not dear one there is a warm loving hand up waiting for you. I love you like my own child. Spread your wings, become one with the wind and your desires and fly. Glide into life with all the courage your heart can muster, and live in beauty.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 10:58 AM   #13186
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Concerned about some not so good changes I am seeing in my little dachshund, Hope. Dammit! I have only had her 4 months today.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:22 PM   #13187
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

As I stood in line at check out in a local store today, the person standing (rather closely) behind me sneezed. There was no way to see if they had bothered to cover their mouth/nose; I was immediately grossed out wondering if they had just sneezed all over my back. Now I am wondering if there is some sort of protective garment to wear when in stores/public areas especially during flu season without looking like a complete idiot. Lol!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 06:17 AM   #13188
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A washable jacket?

What's on my mind this morning is that I think I need to work on my relationship with my bed more. We definitely need more time together.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 06:56 AM   #13189
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have an unexpected job interview tomorrow. One that could lead to great things if it comes together. The interview includes a written piece and I need to turn in two essays. I'm writing and editing and am nervous and excited!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 02:53 PM   #13190
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

salacious thoughts...oh my gay
Old 12-01-2016, 03:10 PM   #13191
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Recently realized I have an oil change due... Why do they always show Date and Miles? What if date is over due but miles is lower than suggestive mileage?
Old 12-01-2016, 03:12 PM   #13192
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
salacious thoughts...oh my gay
Salacious thoughts eh?
Old 12-01-2016, 04:31 PM   #13193
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
Last night, I went to a gala event. The event was benefiting our one and only true no kill shelter in the area (10 year anniversary). I felt blessed to be around so many generous people.There were several local artist who donated some of their masterpieces. There was this one painting of a large paw and inside of it was an ocean scene (below and above the surface). It was an amazing piece. That painting alone brought in 4100.00.

The food was out of this world with choices of Asian, Greek, Italian, and American. There was an open bar, I MAY or may not have had one too many vodka/cranberry juice drinks (lol)

It was an amazing event! I am looking for to volunteering for this shelter.

Aren't you glad? Rescue is soooo rewarding

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #13194
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I need something different than I have right now. I fight for what? Idk

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #13195
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

not quite sure how to get some groceries over the next few days. Like many, we live check to check. And this check didnt last as long, dammit! LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 08:15 PM   #13196
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

This huge pack of medical records I brought home today....
Reading through it has made my gray matter almost turn to mush, but at the same time gave me positive feelings for the near future.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #13197
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have to write an essay as part of the job interview I have tomorrow. It's about 90% done. Just need to fine tune and edit. It's stressing me out though!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 10:12 PM   #13198
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My sexy lady as i saw her in!

distance does suck!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 10:56 AM   #13199
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My never ending employment drama......
Old 12-02-2016, 11:09 AM   #13200
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

The holidays. I love Christmas.