Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My girlfriend is on my mind, my babe is having depression issues and I feel bad that I can't be there with her because I'm taking care of my mom.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 08:31 AM   #12642
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I can't shake the words or actions of yesterday.

It will help that I have some vacation days. I need to go find some project runway, or movie to help me escape. I'm heading to the sewing room real soon

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2015, 11:21 PM   #12643
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to decide if I want to celebrate Christmas by decorating for the holidays or instead, maybe go somewhere during the winter holidays. I know it's kind of early yet, but I'm leaning toward taking 4-5 days off and stretching it into a holiday getaway that includes a weekend too.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2015, 11:44 PM   #12644
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering how I'm going to get to sleep tonight.
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnAwkwardAccident For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 12:14 AM   #12645
luv2bfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Single

luv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputationluv2bfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Life... Which way to go?

Last edited by luv2bfemme; 10-11-2015 at 12:18 AM. Reason: I commented on an Old post in error.
luv2bfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to luv2bfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2015, 11:19 PM   #12646
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Onions...red ones..yummy.Cleaning out my freezer,making way for fresh deer meat and fish.The spare meat will be donated to my nephew and his family..nothing in my house ever goes to waste.

The next episode of TWD...ohh yeah!
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 06:08 AM   #12647
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Still in my head about how short time really is...more specifically the loss of a grad school friend who had a remarkable bond with her 9 year old son. Her mom previously passed. One day she complained of headaches next day gone. So young. So many years missed since her life was shortened. The one who has seen her share of struggles but always put on the smile, gathered her strength, & fought harder to achieve her dreams. The girl who always found the positive and pointed it out to others. But back to time....we never really know the day nor the hour. Our feelings, thoughts & behaviors need to be on point every second if we are to live fully with those we care about. Would I have done things differently with her? Do I have regrets? Well I think I would have told her what a beautiful soul she had and that she had impacted my life by our joined paths and the time we spent together. I guess her passing makes me see loss is very difficult for me and it doesn't necessarily get easier as we age. Loss is still loss. So to those who have made an impact on my life I need to let them know how much I appreciate them. If it includes you....thank you for being you and being special in my life.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 10:37 PM   #12648
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Seems like everything these days. Too much to even list!

Albert Einstein
Old 10-14-2015, 07:56 AM   #12649
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good interviewee yesterday. I'm hoping that her background check comes back clear. If we get her in before the end of the month, I'll have just enough time to train her and get my vacation in before the end of the year.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 08:26 AM   #12650
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My haircut this afternoon and how embarrassed I am for my stylist to see my lack of hair dye. My greys and roots are showing through BAD!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 09:24 AM   #12651
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am really proud of myself. I started back to school September 1st, and just getting started wasn't all that easy. Since I got back I have finished one and a half courses already. I should be done with 3 by the end of October... that means I will have earned 9 credits in just 2 months!!! Yep, I can do this.

I am also thinking a lot about the future right now, about what I really want, about how that is going to look, about who I want to bring with me on this epic journey of life... and how much I am willing to do to make that happen.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:40 AM   #12652
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

wow, it's been a year, almost!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 07:23 PM   #12653
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am watching the democratic debate... and I really love Bernie Sanders...
Old 10-15-2015, 07:19 AM   #12654
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking how every last one of us is broken or cracked or chipped in some way. From the day we find this world, we accumulate all the little nicks and marks that make us who we are. Some things are bearable and some things are abhorrent and beyond comprehension. If we're lucky, we find others who complement our idiosyncrasies and make our lives better. If we're not so lucky, life can be pretty tough and maybe even lonely. The new year's only a quarter away. I wonder what it holds and what and who it will bring and whether they will enrich my life or create more nicks. The future's wind open to interpretation.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 11:59 AM   #12655
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default 24 hrs later..

umm,well,I can't think beyond today..i'm here,that counts for something.I think i'm still here for a reason.Right now,tomorrow is like a million miles away..and I can't walk that long..or more like,I can't wait that long.Time passes too fast,there is no guarantee i'll be here one hour from now,most likely I will be,but still,that is not a sure thing because life is like that..one minute you are here and the next minute,you're dead.So I take a thousand chances..everyday and everynight.Is life fun?..no,more like,Life is what you make it..but don't wait too long.

..Someday,my iceberg will come..
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2015, 10:12 PM   #12656
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Spending time with my g/f and her kids coming up on Monday!

Hoping our relationship can get past this slump.

Albert Einstein
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 07:19 AM   #12657
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

I was petting my cat with my feet, as I often do, and I was wondering if other people do that, too? Or is that the height of laziness?

Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 08:20 AM   #12658
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I was so sick yesterday, tummy bug to the max. I feel better today and have a very long to do list. PLUS, a friend coming over for dinner... it's going to be a very busy day.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:41 AM   #12659
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

the sound is grey, this morning..winter is coming..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 12:06 PM   #12660
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am still trying to understand what a customer said to me. While doing a facial on her, she starts asking me about my pup. No one other than my friends and my ex, knew we had put a Santa dress on my pup. She stated telling me howy dog loves to be dressed up and how much she loves to be babied. This really hit home, since this incident occurred during our first Christmas together. It's such a powerful memory, that I just want to cry.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: