Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 09-23-2017, 12:50 PM   #161
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation

dee thank you for sharing this with me, mindfulness is a constant practice. btw I noticed your question/comment on Feng shui from the other thread, and wanted to suggest a pinch of sea salt in every corner of every room in your place. It truly helps remove all negative energy in your space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
knight while rearranging my space ( trying to create a shift) i ran across my little pocket book by Thich Nhat Hahn. i haven't opened it in ages.

i opened it and the subject is mindful living. i have gotten soooo far away from this.

" While eating breakfast, don't think of what you are going to do. Your practice is to simply eat breakfast. Your breakfast is there for you, you have to be there for your breakfast. Enjoy each morsel of food with joy and enthusiasm. "

great reminder.
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2017, 01:08 PM   #162
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ ♡

Thanked 49,364 Times in 12,416 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
dee thank you for sharing this with me, mindfulness is a constant practice. btw I noticed your question/comment on Feng shui from the other thread, and wanted to suggest a pinch of sea salt in every corner of every room in your place. It truly helps remove all negative energy in your space.
yes thats a great idea! thank you. i have my salt lamp going but doing everything i can to get certain things going in the right direction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 03:02 PM   #163
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thich Nhat Hanh--"Stay Always in the Kingdom"

"I want to buy a kilo of peace at the market"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 01:35 PM   #164
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default Eckhart Tolle

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 10:39 PM   #165
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default Hope/Fear

"Abandon Hope" Pema Chodron

I needed this reminder today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 11:57 AM   #166
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default Eckhart Tolle

"grace is already arising from within you"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 01:06 PM   #167
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default The Mindfulness and Meditation Summit

https://www.soundstrue.com/store/min...Registered+Yet

I just registered for this event... I am looking forward to many speakers..
Old 01-22-2018, 04:04 PM   #168
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default Much Metta to all!

"our imperfection is our one true perfection".. ALice Walker

http://www.contemplativemind.org/pra...oving-kindness

This is a great link to understanding Metta.

Namaste
Knight
Old 01-22-2018, 07:16 PM   #169
charley

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Post meditation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
"our imperfection is our one true perfection".. ALice Walker

http://www.contemplativemind.org/pra...oving-kindness

This is a great link to understanding Metta.

Namaste
Knight
the use of traditional methods or techniques hmmm --- can love be achieved as the result of a method or technique?
One wonders at the traditions of yore, since the very word 'tradition' comes from the word 'trahere', and is related to the word 'betray', i.e. to 'betray' the moment - the present?!
One wonders also at the benefits of using a technique which obviously enhances the "i" (i.e. in the link you provided there is constant affirmation of "May I..." "May I...") constituting a "mantra", while the word "mantra" literally means to put away all self-centred activity...
How can the self be stressed and emphasized ("me" "myself", and "i") when it is the very cause and source of all the sorrow and suffering in the world?
charley
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote