Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 10-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shopping partner/wardrobe analyst, DC/B'more/PhillY?

I would love to find someone who can help me sort through my mountain of clothes and help me figure out what works or could be reworked or repurposed and what needs to be.

I'm traveling the weekend of the 27th to Baltimore, working at the Derby bout in Rockville on Saturday afternoon. and no plans for Sunday. Then I'm turning right back around and driving to Gaithersburg for conference at NIST until Thursday. And I could easily plan a trip to Philly on a later weekend.

I'd love to hook up with a fashion-conscious femme who would enjoy helping me determine what looks good, what can be fixed up to look good, and what needs to be pitched - and then shop for pieces that I need to balance and expand on what I have.

Someone in another thread offered to do this for me, but I can't find the thread! If you think you might like to do this, PM me and we'll talk! I can pay you for your time, or at least treat you out to eat and a favorite bottle of wine to sip while evaluating my clothes.

Anyone interested?
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Did someone say FASHION?!?!

(derail follows)

I'm slightly obsessesed with fsshion - everyday and haute couture.
I'm a person who stakes out the news stand waiting for the September Vogue. I love public transportation to see what people are wearing. I watch old movies for the outfits the stars wear. I cried when Christian Siriano won "Project Runway".

My friends take me shopping with them, and also they have me "feng shui" their wardrobes seasonally. I just love it.

I was just reading the thread about attraction and noticed that not many people wrote about fashion or clothing style when they describe their own, or other's, attraction.

Anyway I think it's a great idea, DAnce With Me, and I look forward to hearing about the results. I'm sure even the clothes you let go of will be nice. Will you be donating them to a shelter or something like that?
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post: