Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 01-09-2017, 05:07 PM   #1
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default Women's March on Washington and Sister Events Nationwide

There will be events held all across the country on Saturday January 21 in addition to the Women's March on Washington D.C.

Here is a list if you would like to attend an event in your local area:

http://www.womensmarch.com/sisters/

I am planning to attend the rally in Albuquerque, NM with friends. I am fired up! I would love to hear if anyone is planning to attend one and what your experiences are after you attend if you would like to share.

Here is the mission statement for the one in Albuquerque:

Join us as we gather on January 21 at Civic Plaza for the Women's March on Washington in Albuquerque Rally. This is an inclusive event, open to ANYONE who supports women's rights. Mission Statement: The rally is to show solidarity across the nation and at home for the DC March, which highlights that women's rights are human rights. The mission of the rally is foremost to join the many unique cultural groups across New Mexico in an inclusive dialogue and to become more educated about how we can take positive and peaceful action to exercise our constitutional rights. It's an act to uplift our spirits, to broaden awareness, and proclaim "we will protect each other's civil rights, our communities, our families and our planet."

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 07:43 PM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
There will be events held all across the country on Saturday January 21 in addition to the Women's March on Washington D.C.

I am planning to attend the rally in Albuquerque, NM with friends. I am fired up! I would love to hear if anyone is planning to attend one and what your experiences are after you attend if you would like to share.

Join us as we gather on January 21 at Civic Plaza for the Women's March on Washington in Albuquerque Rally. This is an inclusive event, open to ANYONE who supports women's rights. Mission Statement: The rally is to show solidarity across the nation and at home for the DC March, which highlights that women's rights are human rights. The mission of the rally is foremost to join the many unique cultural groups across New Mexico in an inclusive dialogue and to become more educated about how we can take positive and peaceful action to exercise our constitutional rights. It's an act to uplift our spirits, to broaden awareness, and proclaim "we will protect each other's civil rights, our communities, our families and our planet."
This is awesome idea! I am going to check and see if they have a rally where I live too. I would love to attend the Wash D.C event but it's probably going to be very expensive
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #3
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I will be in D.C. on the 21st. I booked a room a few miles away because when I first looked in October, all rooms in D.C. were in the high hundreds and thousands. I was lucky to find what I did. I am going down with a few friends the night before. There are a lot of commercial buses leaving from all areas of my state that morning, and seats are hard to come by. I am very excited about going.

I am currently trying to find someone who is selling vagina hats.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 09:02 PM   #4
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post

I am currently trying to find someone who is selling vagina hats.

Duh, it's a pussy hat. Not sure what i was thinking... lol
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 09:19 PM   #5
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
Duh, it's a pussy hat. Not sure what i was thinking... lol
I saw a post by someone on Facebook Pantsuit Nation, or A.M.Jo

Pink knitted cap with ears, was cute, but not a sale site.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 09:31 PM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to a march and rally in my state. D.C. isn't doable for me.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 11:10 PM   #7
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, it's exciting to hear about everyone's plans. I hope everyone comes back and reports on their experiences along with any news leading up to the events.

Yeah, we need those pussy hats. I think I would look real good in one, ha ha.

I'll be reporting on my experience. The lineup of speakers looks really good, and I'm very interested in hearing about ideas for taking effective political action and learning more about what is going on around my state.

Thanks everyone, it feels good to know people will be attending all over the country. We need to stay strong and take effective political action!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 06:14 AM   #8
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

We're planning a caravan from work going to the Seneca Falls sister gathering.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 09:59 AM   #9
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post

I am going to the one in Portsmouth! I'll post all about it.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #10
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Looking at hotels near the White House - the hotel rates for 3 nights is anywhere from $1001-.$4,497.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #11
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going down to DC for the big march! I could go with my Union. They've chartered two(!) busses and there's still a little room. I could go with friends from the Lesbian Sex Mafia. So many LSM Board members are going that we had to change our regular meeting date. I could go with the Sirens Women's Motorcycle Club. I would have a place to stay, too.

I'm not doing any of that. Instead I decided to drive myself down on Sunday morning in my car, park outside of town and take public transportation in to meet with the Sirens. I'm really skinny and not built for the cold. I'll wear every warm thing I own and probably still end up dangerously frozen at some point during the day. This plan will give me freedom to skedaddle home on my own when I become too cold for safety.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #12
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

For those going to D.C. If you need to use the metro rail to get to the march, hurry up and order online. They said the lines at the machines will be really long. So if you want to order them ahead of time, which I just did, the website is stating that to get your card before the Inauguration on the 20th you need to place your order by Friday, the 13th.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #13
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I am planning to attend the march here in Sacramento. Several friends are going with different groups and I am not sure if I will join up with any or go it alone.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #14
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Up in Canada ......

..... there are Women's Marches happening in several major cities including one about an hour from where I live in rural Manitoba (info is on FB). Also, I hooked a Pussy Hat for a friend ..... it doesn't look exactly like a knitted one but it is recognizable. You can see it here http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...pictureid=1238 and here http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...pictureid=1237 !
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 03:54 PM   #15
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Wow, I didn't realize there were marches happening in Canada too. That's so awesome! Thanks for the info sis!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 04:58 PM   #16
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

We're going to a local protest in Western Mass.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #17
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Default From the ACLU

https://www.acludc.org/demonstrate
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2017, 09:58 AM   #18
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Info on Women's March Los Angeles.

https://womensmarchla.org

Downtown L.A. 9:00AM Saturday 1/21/17 at Pershing Square, then march to LA City Hall.

The march is open to everyone who stands for human rights, civil liberties, tolerance of diversity, and compassion for our shared humanity.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2017, 10:04 AM   #19
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

If you live in San Francisco/Bay area:

Women's March

RALLY AND PERFORMANCES IN CIVIC CENTER AT 3 P.M. SATURDAY, JANUARY 21ST FOLLOWED BY CANDLELIGHT MARCH TO JUSTIN HERMAN PLAZA

https://womensmarchbayarea.org/updat...ers-performers

Regardless of self-ID:

The march is open to everyone who stands for human rights, civil liberties, tolerance of diversity, and compassion for our shared humanity.

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2017, 03:59 PM   #20
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Info on Women's March Los Angeles.

https://womensmarchla.org

Downtown L.A. 9:00AM Saturday 1/21/17 at Pershing Square, then march to LA City Hall.

Done deal.

Scheduled Lyft ride to my daughters house and then to Pershing Square. No car or stress needed.

Got credit for signing up.

BTW, frustration trying to schedule Uber in advance. They need to work on their app for that!

*Fuck Trump*

Unfortunately, I can't convince her to wear a pussy hat.

~Washington Post

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:

Tags
equality, protests