Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Arcstriker View Post
Though I love Masterpiece Theater, I would rather eat a felt hat without a glass of water than to pet a rat...or for that matter collecting Precious Moments figurines.

I do however wear flip flops in the winter when I get a pedi...
Okay, nothing is set in stone. I mean 'never' in the figurative sense.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #42
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
You have to admit though, it would be kinda funny making me eat a felt hat without a glass of water...And as far as Precious Moments Figurines go, I am actually staring at one right now...My sister bought it for me for Christmas about 10 years ago, because I am pretty sure she hates me...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #43
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
carrying a purse,,
I've been known to carry a purse, not usually mine, holding it for someone and possibly having to walk with it. I'm not afraid.. lol

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #44
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I've been known to carry a purse, not usually mine, holding it for someone and possibly having to walk with it. I'm not afraid.. lol
This is too funny! Sometimes Arc has to hold my purse while we are shopping and he carries it like a dirty diaper.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #45
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I will never be caught bungie umping.
Sky diveing.
Treckeing in the desert.
Even worse trecking in the bad cold snow..I do not like cold weather.
Eating food that is bug/insect related.
Eating esparagus,or snales.
wearing a dress or heels...no way ..no.
Voteing a republican ticket,sofar they havent shown me anything worth a flip.
More later.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #46
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Honey, then you need to move here to CT where we only have to admit to our height. I have been 5'6" since I got my driver's license in 1986, and I have NEVER been that tall. Last year at my physical, and only with a great deal of cheating, I hit 5'4.5"...My license is up for renewal this year on my 46th birthday and I am only copping to 5'5"...I think we also list eye color but I have no problem with being a brown-eyed girl...
i actually adjusted the weight on my DL the last renewal. i had not changed since i first got them, ... i was 14. i'm 45 lol. but you know, i still lied a little bit. i didn't tell the exact weight lol. isn't that crazy! i can't tell the truth about my height and weight lol. they measured my height not long ago at a doctors visit. they said i was 5 4. i had been telling 5 5 for years! maybe i shrunk and didn't lie. but that might be worse! o my lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #47
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I will never be caught bungie umping.
Sky diveing.
Treckeing in the desert.
Even worse trecking in the bad cold snow..I do not like cold weather.
Eating food that is bug/insect related.
Eating esparagus,or snales.
wearing a dress or heels...no way ..no.
Voteing a republican ticket,sofar they havent shown me anything worth a flip.
More later.
Some of these really aren't that bad!

Sky diving is easy if you do a tandem jump...
I agree about the desert...that might melt my nails!
If you snow-shoe in New England you can plan for brandy back at the lodge...
Not sure how bugs taste today but I ate a bunch of fire flies when I was a kid and I did survive that. Lady bugs were kind of nasty though...

Only bad thing about asparagus is that it makes your pee smell funny, but then again, what does good pee smell like? As for the snails, anything is good with the right amount of butter and garlic (and wine...)
Dress and heels...If you are butch you get a pass, if you are femme, then add wine as above...

As for the voting thing...you might have to wait a couple decades and come back to that....

Last edited by Mrs Arcstriker; 09-01-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: can't spell with long nails
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #48
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This is too funny! Sometimes Arc has to hold my purse while we are shopping and he carries it like a dirty diaper.
Depending on the purse, I may even throw the strap over my shoulder.. hell why not.. lol

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #49
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Quote:
Depending on the purse, I may even throw the strap over my shoulder.. hell why not.. lol
I am trying to convince Arc that the status of my purse makes all the difference. So far he wants nothing to do with my Fossil summer bag, and he hated my Coach bag from last season. I am hoping he will bond with my Dooney and Bourke...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #50
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
Being put in jail... omg I would die of embarrassment and I could never forgive myself.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #51
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

The hokey pokey....
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #52
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Eating anything fish at Red Lobster. You have to drag this New Englander in there kicking and screaming, and if that happens I will order chicken.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #53
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Owning a TV
Driving a car when I could be comfortably riding my motorcycle
Faking an orgasm
Old 09-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #54
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL been there done that will probably do it again especially when a femme takes you shopping with them .
Old 09-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #55
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Default New England in the House!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Snap! View Post
Eating anything fish at Red Lobster. You have to drag this New Englander in there kicking and screaming, and if that happens I will order chicken.
South Eastern CT laughs at the Red Lobster! I am sooo with you on this! In my neighborhood we buy our lobster on the side of the road from the lobstermen...We don't trust clams we don't dig ourselves...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #56
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
LOL been there done that will probably do it again especially when a femme takes you shopping with them .
I actually love to go shopping with femmes, so I am destined to carry a purse.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #57
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
South Eastern CT laughs at the Red Lobster! I am sooo with you on this! In my neighborhood we buy our lobster on the side of the road from the lobstermen...We don't trust clams we don't dig ourselves...
*sigh* I never trust a clam, they're so tight-lipped.
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #58
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I actually love to go shopping with femmes, so I am destined to carry a purse.
Lmao not crazy about shopping unless it's for tools or something like that. Tell them to make sure it goes with your outfit next time. I'm joking with you on that bold part.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #59
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Lmao not crazy about shopping unless it's for tools or something like that. Tell them to make sure it goes with your outfit next time. I'm joking with you on that bold part.
Lol.. but really when you think about it, if I'm going to carry it, it should match my shorts and t-shirt or maybe my eyes???

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #60
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Lol.. but really when you think about it, if I'm going to carry it, it should match my shorts and t-shirt or maybe my eyes???
At least the eyes lol.