Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weekly Tarotscopes

Hello! I do a weekly tarotscope on Twitter. I thought it might be fun to do that here as well. SO I'm copying the weekly Twitter tarotscopes here. If there seems to be interest, I'll do them on a weekly basis.

That means that these are very short. Hope you enjoy them!

I use the Gaian Tarot. A quick guide:
Ch=Child (Page)
Ex=Explorer (Knight)
Guard=Guardian (Queen)
Elder=Elder (King)

Air=Swords
Fire=Wands
Water=Cups
Earth=Pentacles

• Ari Awakening(20) What must U transcend this wk in order to rise up? Who must U pray to in order to be seen? Don't bury yrslf @ work.
  • Tau Canoe(5) Determination. Forward ho! Wisdom & Family support are on yr side. Listen to the messenger then move fast.
  • Gem 5Water Emptiness needs to be addressed. Temporary fillings are just that--temporary. What has to change for you to feel full?
  • Can GuardAir Tibetan bowls sing for a reason. What makes U sing? What makes U commune w/ Deity? Time out for bigger picture thoughts.
  • Leo 7Fire Steel has to be heated,hammered,cooled(repeat)to be forged. This is your wk to be hammered. Hang in there. U'll win.
  • Vir 7Earth Peaceful growth. Admire yr hard work. Continue planting. Yr world is growing because U are focused on the work it takes.
  • Lib 4Water Emotional depth is less scary if U take time to clear out the weeds left over. Stop drinking from a dirty well, okay?
  • Sco 5Air Someone thinks communication involves screaming. Does it? Can U take it down a notch? Is it worth fighting for/over? Really?
  • Sag ExFire Awesome wk for passion. Move w it not against it. Create energy where there is none. Dance in the flames & rejoice.
  • Cap 5Earth Downtime. Shelter yrslf. Hunker down this wk. May feel a disconnect from loved ones. Temporary. Take time to yrslf.
  • Aq 6Fire Dance for yrslf 1st. Close yr eyes & move. Let others drum. U need to dance. Offer yr movement up to the Gods & dance.
  • Pic ElderWater Pull for the far shore. Sunsets need to be watched to be enjoyed. Old emotional paths can be changed if you pull hard.
If you have questions, ask. I'll answer them if I can.

CAVEAT: Tarotscopes are meant to be entertaining and informative. They are not meant to be legal or medical advice. You can follow @tarotscopes by going to http://www.twitter.com/tarotscopes. That account only tweets once a week.

Last edited by Arwen; 06-20-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Hello! I do a weekly tarotscope on Twitter. I thought it might be fun to do that here as well. SO I'm copying the weekly Twitter tarotscopes here. If there seems to be interest, I'll do them on a weekly basis.

Ch=Child (Page)
Ex=Explorer (Knight)
Guard=Guardian (Queen)
Elder=Elder (King)

Air=Swords
Fire=Wands
Water=Cups
Earth=Pentacles

• Ari Awakening(20) What must U transcend this wk in order to rise up? Who must U pray to in order to be seen? Don't bury yrslf @ work.
  • Tau Canoe(5) Determination. Forward ho! Wisdom & Family support are on yr side. Listen to the messenger then move fast.
  • Gem 5Water Emptiness needs to be addressed. Temporary fillings are just that--temporary. What has to change for you to feel full?
  • Can GuardAir Tibetan bowls sing for a reason. What makes U sing? What makes U commune w/ Deity? Time out for bigger picture thoughts.
  • Leo 7Fire Steel has to be heated,hammered,cooled(repeat)to be forged. This is your wk to be hammered. Hang in there. U'll win.
  • Vir 7Earth Peaceful growth. Admire yr hard work. Continue planting. Yr world is growing because U are focused on the work it takes.
  • Lib 4Water Emotional depth is less scary if U take time to clear out the weeds left over. Stop drinking from a dirty well, okay?
  • Sco 5Air Someone thinks communication involves screaming. Does it? Can U take it down a notch? Is it worth fighting for/over? Really?
  • Sag ExFire Awesome wk for passion. Move w it not against it. Create energy where there is none. Dance in the flames & rejoice.
  • Cap 5Earth Downtime. Shelter yrslf. Hunker down this wk. May feel a disconnect from loved ones. Temporary. Take time to yrslf.
  • Aq 6Fire Dance for yrslf 1st. Close yr eyes & move. Let others drum. U need to dance. Offer yr movement up to the Gods & dance.
  • Pic ElderWater Pull for the far shore. Sunsets need to be watched to be enjoyed. Old emotional paths can be changed if you pull hard.

CAVEAT: Tarotscopes are meant to be entertaining and informative. They are not meant to be legal or medical advice.
I think this is cool. Will our credit card be charged? Heheh.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
I think this is cool. Will our credit card be charged? Heheh.

Of course your credit will be checked. And buddy, you have no credit. You don't even exist.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Leo 7Fire Steel has to be heated,hammered,cooled(repeat)to be forged. This is your wk to be hammered. Hang in there. U'll win.

Story of my life. here's the short version. "grab your ankles once again it's a new week"!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ch=Child (Page)
Ex=Explorer (Knight)
Guard=Guardian (Queen)
Elder=Elder (King)

Air=Swords
Fire=Wands
Water=Cups
Earth=Pentacles

CAVEAT: Tarotscopes are meant to be entertaining and informative. They are not meant to be legal or medical advice. You can follow @tarotscopes by going to http://www.twitter.com/tarotscopes. That account only tweets once a week.
hmmm wtf am I trying to do. lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Wow.. Very accurate..
Old 06-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #7
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I'm glad y'all enjoy this. Have a great week and always remember to allow the joy in.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sag ExFire Awesome wk for passion. Move w it not against it. Create energy where there is none. Dance in the flames & rejoice.
My sweetie is a Sag...and I'm in Friday

Did you read this baby? Huh? Huh? Didja??
Old 06-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

A tip on reading horoscopes/tarotscopes. Read your Sun/Moon/Rising signs.

To find those, go to http://www.astro.com and run a free chart. If you don't know what time you were born, do a noon chart.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A tip on reading horoscopes/tarotscopes. Read your Sun/Moon/Rising signs.

To find those, go to http://www.astro.com and run a free chart. If you don't know what time you were born, do a noon chart.
There's a lot of charts there to choose from.
Which one is for Sun/Moon/Rising signs because I'm totally confused when I look at them.
And you know it doesn't take much to confuse me.

BTW, thank you for adding this thread

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 03:03 PM   #11
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
There's a lot of charts there to choose from.
Which one is for Sun/Moon/Rising signs because I'm totally confused when I look at them.
And you know it doesn't take much to confuse me.

BTW, thank you for adding this thread
Go to AstroClick Portrait. This brings up your chart.

Look for the sun (Round circle with a dot in it). Click on the symbol in the outer wheel nearest the Sun. That is your sun sign and house.

Look for the moon (Crescent).
Click on the symbol in the outer wheel nearest the Moon. That is your moon sign and house.

When you click, watch to the right. A text will pop into that frame telling you a bit about that combination.

Your rising sign is the sign nearest the AC on the left of the wheel. It is in the middle center line on the far left. Clicking will get you the same pop in info on the right.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #12
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Thank you for starting this thread. I think it is a GREAT idea!

Incidentally, the advice given here has already been taken, used. Funny how that works...well, not really funny. But, I think you know what I mean.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 04:06 PM   #13
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Sag ExFire Awesome wk for passion. Move w it not against it. Create energy where there is none. Dance in the flames & rejoice.

Lovely thoughts. Now if I just hadnt thrown my back out getting out of a chair this might have been a fun week. Then again, the chiropractor is kinda hot ....bossy lil witch but hot!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #14
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thank you everyone. Doing these is my way of giving back and I really love doing them. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gem 5Water Emptiness needs to be addressed. Temporary fillings are just that--temporary. What has to change for you to feel full?

I read this while stuffing my face. Seriously. I can see how this may apply to a couple of different aspects in my life.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #16
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Wow..

So my Sun is in Gemini and my moon is is Aries
Old 06-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #17
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Arwen,

I really feel like I have a black cloud over my head - since birth. I'm Leo7Fire. When I'm I going to catch a break in life? The real break I wished for?

Thanks for posting this. You are a blessing in many ways to many of us here!

ox,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #18
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Arwen,

I really feel like I have a black cloud over my head - since birth. I'm Leo7Fire. When I'm I going to catch a break in life? The real break I wished for?

Thanks for posting this. You are a blessing in many ways to many of us here!

ox,
Andrew

Andrew, honey, I believe that only you can move out from under that black cloud. By buying into that belief you perpetuate it. Hugs! You must seek and allow joy and only joy. Then your life will be as you want. Seriously.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #19
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

LOL @Jack! Yeah yeah yeah.

I need to rethink Pisces. Nowhere did it say I would commit goosenapping.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #20
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Arwen,

The site you recommended was great...thank you! I'd had my chart done ages and ages ago, but somehow mislaid it in my travels. It's nice to have it again.

Also...when you recommended looking also at your rising and moon...are you saying that all three of those would apply? Like, for me (Aries, Cancer rising, moon in Sag)....

Quote:
[*]Ari Awakening(20) What must U transcend this wk in order to rise up? Who must U pray to in order to be seen? Don't bury yrslf @ work.[*][*]Can GuardAir Tibetan bowls sing for a reason. What makes U sing? What makes U commune w/ Deity? Time out for bigger picture thoughts. [*][*]Sag ExFire Awesome wk for passion. Move w it not against it. Create energy where there is none. Dance in the flames & rejoice.
Just asking, cuz that sounds like an awesome week to me