atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Just want to say the admin(s) did a super spiffy job with the new logo.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #102
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, my compliment is for Gayla. A fair minded and respectful poster member! Just was thinking about how great it feels when even with disagreement, some Planeteers are just great at taking issue with genuine regard for community and understanding.

There are others I would compliment in just the same way- but Gayla crossed my mind. Thinking DreadGeek and Met fit with this, too. Just a few....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #103
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't posted here until now, but I've read it all. I've thanked many for the wonderful way they've thanked others. Lately, except for my poetry, words seem to escape me and that's why I haven't posted here.

Anyhow, I just want to say, I hold so many in this community near and dear. Those I know in real life and those I've known online for years. At different times, for different reasons so many of you have touched me with your words or have reached out to me when I couldn't even begin to explain what's been going on with me, but ya'll saw through my exterior. It is truly a gift to know when something is wrong with someone you've seen posts by them that are different from what is normal for them.

So, I'm not going to single out individuals at this time. I hold each of you in this community in my heart. If it wasn't for some of you and your kindness and the way you never give up on others, I may have given up on myself. I'm looking forward to a future full of change, a new beginning and this community that is so full of love, it overflows in so many threads.

Thanks for being such kind, caring people.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #104
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i want to compliment everyone in the breast cancer awareness month thread!
it's not only encouraged me to go for a mammogram, but others as well..
the information, encouragement, help with questions asked and the stories shared has been soo wonderful..

so a big thank you to each of you who've been in there - i've been paying it forward in encouraging my friends to go as well cuz it's sooo important!

(((((((huggggggggggggggz)))))))))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #105
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
i want to compliment everyone in the breast cancer awareness month thread!
it's not only encouraged me to go for a mammogram, but others as well..
the information, encouragement, help with questions asked and the stories shared has been soo wonderful..

so a big thank you to each of you who've been in there - i've been paying it forward in encouraging my friends to go as well cuz it's sooo important!

(((((((huggggggggggggggz)))))))))
YEAH sylvie. Here is that great reminder, and thank you and all those for sharing and caring. I got my Mammo report in the mail, and ..well, for two days couln't open it. All is well. And I will go back next October.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #106
Quester

How Do You Identify?:
On a journey
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happily single, with one eye open

Quester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to give props to this community in general for the generous acceptance and welcome I received starting from my first steps in the peabody lobby in LR.
Quester is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Quester For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #107
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OK.... 'nother couple of folks!

Gemme for all the sense she makes and of course her bantering with Bo-Bo!!! Cracks me up and has for 4 years, now. And Bo is another member that brings fun and kindness to the site. Really, people... thread stalk these two... you will be laughing a lot and also see B-Fers at their best!

That said, their respective sweethearts are darn smart- they got together with these two!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 06:46 PM   #108
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

Gemme for all the sense she makes and of course her bantering with Bo-Bo!!! Cracks me up and has for 4 years, now. And Bo is another member that brings fun and kindness to the site. Really, people... thread stalk these two... you will be laughing a lot and also see B-Fers at their best!

That said, their respective sweethearts are darn smart- they got together with these two!

We're puppysitting Ashton's Boston and he reminds me of your Bulldog. They TOTALLY sound like frog dogs.

Thank you, ALH.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #109
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling lonely tonight!!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #110
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Feeling lonely tonight!!!!
I am lonely tonight too

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 07:06 PM   #111
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

It is your turn to take a bow!
Old 10-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #112
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Gemmie makes sense to you???? I'm worried bout you, bro.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #113
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
We're puppysitting Ashton's Boston and he reminds me of your Bulldog. They TOTALLY sound like frog dogs.

Thank you, ALH.
YES!!! Cousins! Kewl!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #114
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Gemmie makes sense to you???? I'm worried bout you, bro.
Well..................
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #115
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Smile You are AWSOME!!

To all who've wished me Happy Birthday, a heart felt THANKS. Being without family, it's especially hard to be "alone" at this time, but you all have made it very special for me. My heart is full.
God Bless.
Much Love and appreciation, from this stranger and friend,
Paposeco (Jesse)
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #116
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well..................
Don't let Bo push you around, AHL! He's like that, you know.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #117
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Miss Maggie...for making the long drive every weekend. You're a great Mom, and I hope you bring M home this next time!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:27 AM   #118
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Don't let Bo push you around, AHL! He's like that, you know.

Well look what YOU do to poor ALH -------->
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #119
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Well look what YOU do to poor ALH -------->
Do NOT!

Hrmph.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #120
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default For 5 gents here who have been super kind and wonderful to me over the years!

I'd like to compliment Liam:

I appreciate how Liam first made me feel welcome here, when I first joined (Jennifer invited me to be a member here). Liam??? THanks for the support you offer to me! You are a wonderful person and I want you to know that I appreciate you very much! Thank you for the friendship we share!!! ((( YOU )))

I'd also like to leave a compliment Terry (waxNrope)!

You are such a joy to know and you have been incredibly supportive to me as a friend and I just want you to know that I don't have any toblerone for you (rhonda has it), but I will never forget how I made you some cookies (the special kind) and offered you some ganja filled wisdom to go with your lesson in coconut theory! LOL! ((( YOU )))

I'd also like to leave a compliment today for TD!

TD and I have never met in real life but we've known each other for years now online! TD is an amazing person: He's smart as hell, has a great sense of humor and he has always treated me graciously and kindly! Thank you TD for all the advice and support you've lent to me over the years! (((( YOU ))))

I would also like to leave a compliment for Jess (Papaseco)!

Jess, I will never forget you for bringing me a blue sock and a toaster (the good ol electrial power tool, LOL) when I needed help fending off unwanted advances! You are an incredibly sensitive individual and I just wanted you to know publicly that I appreciated your help that day!!!
(((( YOU ))))

I would like to leave a compliment for (((( Blaze! )))))

Blaze??? You expert fisherman you! I will never forget you for finding my favorite Hawaiian song and your assistance to me this past summer when I was needing help to find a job! I still don't have a job yet but,
You, my friend, will always have a "get out of jail" free card! LOL! Thank you for being so incredibly supportive to me!

And, I would like to leave a compliment for wil (littleman):

wil??? You have been a source of support to me over the years and I want to say that I was so proud of you for offering your services at the first bash that the Planet held in LR! I have always admired your photography and your intellectual acuity and I appreciate knowing you and sharing friendship with ((( you! )))
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: