cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week! happy 4th of july!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 09:58 AM   #1842
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well no rest for the weary. I was going to nap but then I reached in the fridge for milk and realized I have strawberries to slice and sugar and blueberries to put up in the freezer. Then there are the red bell peppers I bought on sale to chop up and freeze, plus two large bunches of celery to deal with, as well as all those chicken trimmings. I bought a bunch of whole chicken breasts rather than boneless skinless and really shouldn't have because by the time I was done turning them into cutlets I had so many scraps it would actually come out cheaper to just buy them as I usually do. That is unless waste not want not I do something thrifty with the scraps. Which I forgot about and need to get done today or lose them to spoil. Oh drudge. I guess the easiest, most economical thing to do with them now would be to make chicken soup. I wonder if I'll remember how. I know there are all kinds of recipes online but I used to make really good chicken soup. Seriously good soup. I gave someone the recipe once and permission to use it in her restaurants and it went over very well. Now I'm not sure exactly what I did. I just know it took a really long time. Well I don't know anyone who owns restaurants to impress today so as long as I can stand it. If I can't my sons will enjoy it, they're nowhere near as fussy as me when it comes to food.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 08:00 AM   #1843
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

. Good morning! Here's wishing you a easy Sunday and a good week
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 08:11 AM   #1844
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 09:03 AM   #1845
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday lovely peeps!

Yesterday I went to a farmer’s market with my sister, then out to lunch and property shopping with my Kasey and my sister...fun times!

Today I am not getting out of my jammies, and I will have an overeasy day.

Have a wonderful day
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 10:02 AM   #1846
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 10:27 AM   #1847
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Sunday

Happy Sunday,

I woke up at 4:30 am and then slept through CBS Sunday Morning News. I plan to do as little as possible today.

Have a great Sunday,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 06:47 PM   #1848
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I worked out, made a quick trip to the store and then came home and have been home all day as I haven't felt up to snuff really.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 08:22 AM   #1849
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning! Wishing all a over-easy Sunday
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 10:18 AM   #1850
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

happy sunday! have a great week! world cup today and i pick up my niece and i am on vacation this week!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 10:30 AM   #1851
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got up and went out to get my oil changed early this morning. Good call! The roads were as close to empty as possible. Back home and I made brunch and played with the kitties. Now I'm catching up on the DVR while the babies snooze.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 12:22 PM   #1852
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Howdy lovely peeps!

We have had breakfast (turkey eggs straight from the farm, and bacon) and we are catching up on our reading.

We have a couple of errands still to run, and a possible property to tour...later I am throwing together a huge taco salad for the family because it is freaking hot, and we like taco salad! Lol

Have a wonderful day
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 02:50 PM   #1853
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation
Default May I join the group?

Happy Sunday to Everyone!

When I did not see this on the front page I thought wait maybe it is Saturday because someone always writes in here. Then I looked at a calendar and realized I still have (some) of my marbles.

My Sunday has been good and peaceful. A good mix. I have accomplished some things on my list that are just for me, so even better.

Tomorrow will be here soon enough, right now I am just enjoying the day.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 03:08 PM   #1854
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

happy sunday! my niece leaves tomorrow! (we did lots of "staycation" things like king spa, lewisville lake, hawaiin falls waterpark, thrift store shopping, we puppy sat and did some crafting (washi tape stuff), went to the galleria (ice skating, jamba juice and earthbound) she saw downtown dallas and a neighborhood duck pond, she also experienced her first drive in movie (mama mia here we go again)) have a good week!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 03:52 PM   #1855
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
happy sunday! my niece leaves tomorrow! (we did lots of "staycation" things like king spa, lewisville lake, hawaiin falls waterpark, thrift store shopping, we puppy sat and did some crafting (washi tape stuff), went to the galleria (ice skating, jamba juice and earthbound) she saw downtown dallas and a neighborhood duck pond, she also experienced her first drive in movie (mama mia here we go again)) have a good week!
That sounds like a really nice vacation!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 09:57 AM   #1856
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Good Morning! Hope everyone's morning is over easy........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 06:25 PM   #1857
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I slept late had grilled cheese sandwiches with pickles and then went to work.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 08:28 AM   #1858
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Rise & shine and good Sunday morning.... now who's whipping up breakfast?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:42 AM   #1859
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Howdy,

I finally get a day off from moving mom. I am watching CBS Sunday Morning News and resting. Later, I think that I will grill food for mom and I.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 08:55 AM   #1860
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

happy sunday! have a great week!

The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post: