JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

There are many things on my mind right now, but the most previlent is how to get my new work space organized and start working on several new projects I have in mind.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #10202
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A year ago and the pain attached to it.

Trying desperately not to think about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #10203
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
There are many things on my mind right now, but the most previlent is how to get my new work space organized and start working on several new projects I have in mind.
Good luck to you! I feel the same *S I have so many projects going on - big and small and trying to organize has been going well but it's not where I would like it to be.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #10204
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I have so many things running through my brain right now!

Making a list of artsy hippy clothes for Burning Man and what I might need to add to my BM wardrobe.

Decorating goggles and finishing up the paint job on my boots.

Making contacts to decide which camp we will camp at.

OH MY
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #10205
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

There is so much on my mind!

Projects, my day at work, little tokens of my affection, being invited out to a night of wonderful food, jazz and dancing this Saturday etc.

I guess what is truly on my mind is being able to stop and think clearly about my life. How happy I am. How much confidence has stuck since I have made my NYE resolutions.

It's only been a short time and already I see how far along I have floated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #10206
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

DIET COKE = Aspartame = Formaldehyde = The C word.
Donald Rumsfeld and Searle and Monsanto

Makes me Angry
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #10207
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Escape....a vacation is looking even better right about now.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #10208
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

. . . and that's why we wear hardhats.
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #10209
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

He is... as always... wishing i could do more... knowing He know i am always there for Him...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #10210
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to my new roomie kiss the dog...and giggle and laugh
Old 02-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #10211
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Can someone tell me why baby dolls must be nekkid? Yep, according to my grand daughter baby must be nekkid or there is a meltdown of epic proportions...
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact she loves to be nekkid...
I love this part of my day... well any moment when she is physically around me and when she isn't she is in my heart... ALWAYS...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #10212
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

My friends, these delicious chocolate chip cookies and the song "four letter words" It started off meaning something and ended up meaning twice as much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #10213
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I REALLY don't have to be friends with people just because we are in the same class.

Monday was the first day to class and I went in at full steam...

Anyone who has ever seen a gemini work a room at full energy knows that it is very rare for people not to have a lovely time...

I went in on full dial for a couple reasons...

To unify a class where former classes had cliqued off very fast.. (small classes, only six or seven people) I had heard from people in the class before me that the trainer had a tendency to reinforce the cliquing by making more of people with med training and sort of not paying attention to people..

I didn't want to experience that... Everyone has strengths and weakness and we all can learn from each other...

The other reason was, I was trying to unisolate myself... I generally don't pay too much attention to my coworkers.. I don't facebook them, I don't exchange phone numbers... Don't really encourage them getting to know me outside of work... I generally eat lunch by myself, go sit in my car at break time... Don't socialize while at work very much...

I find that I'm not lonely by myself, but often find myself feeling lonely when in a group of people....

So...Monday was all high energy, went to lunch with a coworker, gave another one my phone number and offered a ride if needeed(poor lady, her car broke down on the way to work) spoke to everyone, listened to their stories, offered my own... bla.. bla.. bla

Tuesday... Not so high energy.. I had a ocd trigger over med terms... You hand me a paper with a bunch of acronyms on them with no reference paper, no ability to google anything and make it a competion? I'm going to have a bit of an internal melt down... I'm smart, I'm fairly competive and I'm excellent at research... Want to help me feel powerless, stupid and worthless? Don't give me or don't allow me access to the tools I need to answer questions or figure out problems.. Doesn't matter to me if this is just the beginning and you don't expect everyone to know the answer.. I need to be able to feel like I am doing something besides just waiting for other people to answer...

I still socialized and talked to everyone, but I noticed something... The women in the class (there is only one guy and he is very quiet) seem to only want to talk about their kids, husbands/boyfriends, how hard they have to work, how smart and good their kids are (but at the same time saying things like...*oh she is just livid that I'm not going to be able to pick her up from school, her dad always makes her wait.. oh she was telling me I didn't need highlighters because she really wanted two pair of new shoes)

Then I did something that separated myself from the coworker that I went to lunch with the day before... Three of us were outside at lunch and one of my coworkers said we needed to get together and have a girls night... one of them said... You can complain to us about Michele.

I said, I don't do that... I don't gossip and I don't trash talk my partner... If she pisses me off, then I tell her and she either fixes it or we talk about it and I have to learn to deal with it...

*Crickets*

Apparently this is not how it's done...

Apparently you do everything for your family and let them walk all over you and then bitch to your girlfriends about it...

Blink...

Seriously... One woman is still working her overnight job, doing full time training and said today.. *I hope my husband doesn't txt me to drive out to millard and help him with the invoices... I really need to get a couple hours sleep before going to work tonight*

Blink...

So... the rest of the day, no one talked to me too incredibly much, no one included me in break time conversations.. I felt othered and lonely...

So I had to have a conversation with myself... (after coming home and googling the shit out of those med terms... I even had the answers today that some of them didn't... not that they believed me, but I felt vindicated when the teacher confirmed my answers were correct)

Why did it bother me to be singled out/othered/not included?

Herd mentality? wanting to belong?

Yes.....

I wanted, for once, not to be the odd one, not the strange one...

But the truth is, I am odd and I am strange... I have different ideas, I want to talk about different things... I accepted this about myself years and years ago...

Why did it bother me that I wasn't included in their conversations, when they weren't talking about anything I wanted to talk about...

Why didn't I want to talk about what they were talking about?

The answer to that one came like a lightbulb.... These women were validating themselves through their husbands and their kids and how much they sacrified for their kids, husbands, ect.... Not just bragging on them a bit..they didn't talk about themselves, about anything they loved or what made them tick...

I don't do that... I brag on my girl and I brag on my son, but who they are, what they do doesn't have anything to do with me... Their accomplishments are their accomplishments...

I was the only one during introductions who didn't meantion my partner, my kid or our animals... I talked about who I was and why I was there...

Reality check... a couple years ago, I decided that I wasn't going to do the friends just to have friends... That I wanted connection, commonality and real... or nothing at all...

So... Today... I chatted casually with my coworkers but didn't go out of my way to be included .... I went to break on my own instead of waiting for everyone to go out... I ate my lunch and read my book in my car, like I've been doing most of the last 10 yrs...

I didn't feel isolated, I didn't feel excluded and I did not feel lonely at all...

I tried something different and it didn't work..

I'm ok with that...
Old 02-14-2013, 06:47 AM   #10214
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

I want to be left alone and mean it!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #10215
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Building friendship......so important to lay solid foundation. Yes...that is all.......
Old 02-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #10216
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How I so wish the sun would shine. I need it desperately. How fragile life is and how quickly it fades away with age, poor health, disease. I want to start taking better care of myself. Realizing I am 44 and have let so much in my life get out of hand. Wanting to begin anew and start out with a fresh Outlook this year.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #10217
Daktari

Consequences
Copd
Decreasing lung function
Regret
Forgiveness
Stoicism
Acceptance

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #10218
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default 'below the belt' strategies

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #10219
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

spending a week with no outside world access
no cell or internet!
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #10220
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Class tonight.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote