Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > BFP Folks Under 30

Old 08-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Baby butches unite!

I'm a 23 year old butch. Any other baby butches here?
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I'm a 23 year old butch. Any other baby butches here?
I am 29. I think we may be the youngest members. Not 100% sure though.
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Acts 23... Really is 43... Looks 33 !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #4
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Acts 23... Really is 43... Looks 33 !
Ummm...excuse the intrustion but 23? Sounds like an exaageration to me...cough 12
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

some think of baby butch as a place of acceptance, ... like say she's 36 and understands for the first time who she is. a lesbian and a butch (example). i guess age does and doesn't factor in, for some, by definition. i don't have a preference.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #6
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i could be wrong lol. i'm 45 and i'm not sure that i've "grown up". i don't give it much thought. some do, that's aight!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #7
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 24 and definitely identify to the butch part, but not so much the baby portion.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #8
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I am 21 and a young butch, I don't like the term baby. I know I'm a young one, but I'm learning. Though, I'm quite a gentleman at my age, but I was raised as such. And, I have no problem being a young butch. I know I'm growing up, but i still have my immaturity. I just feel it makes me interesting and who i am. As with all of us.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

stud-I only used that term because: 1. I've heard/seen it b4 2.It sounds cool/funny.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #10
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
stud-I only used that term because: 1. I've heard/seen it b4 2.It sounds cool/funny.
Oh, I know, and it's cool, I was just saying I'm not too fond of it is all. You're cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #11
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

And besides, i am totally fine with being a young butch, because i get along with everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2015, 09:08 PM   #12
Roman

How Do You Identify?:
transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Roman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
some think of baby butch as a place of acceptance, ... like say she's 36 and understands for the first time who she is. a lesbian and a butch (example). i guess age does and doesn't factor in, for some, by definition. i don't have a preference.
Thanks for mentioning this. I've heard others use "baby butch" in this way as well.
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 11:56 AM   #13
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Honestly, I feel that age and maturity varies in people. Like baby butches can be any age. You couikd be me, and be 25 and still be discovering the lifestyle. Or you could be in your thirties or forties and be new or late to the game. Either way you look at it, we are all learning and growing.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:02 PM   #14
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, I'm also 23, almost 24.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:49 PM   #15
Steele

How Do You Identify?:
confused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
no preference
Relationship Status:
single

Steele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST Reputation

hey, I’ve just recently entered my 20s
Old 12-30-2018, 04:22 PM   #16
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Very curious as to how many butches under 30 there are who are still active here.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote