Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
So now it's on my mind.I witness my own parents go through old age.I don't want to end up like that..I don't..and if I have any say in it,I won't.

It's still hard to think about it,and how they passed on..which was the best thing,for both,I guess.
I still miss them.

My dying wishes here...

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=6993
Death is inevitable huh.I change one or two things in my past posts and that is I will probably live past age 55 and one day when I eventually get old and can no longer live the life I wish I will go into the mountains and lay my tired body down and become some wild bears lunch,dinner or whatever. I'm hoping though that before some wild beast devours me I will be dead and stiff from exposure..gawd let's hope.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #22
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
Death is inevitable huh.I change one or two things in my past posts and that is I will probably live past age 55 and one day when I eventually get old and can no longer live the life I wish I will go into the mountains and lay my tired body down and become some wild bears lunch,dinner or whatever. I'm hoping though that before some wild beast devours me I will be dead and stiff from exposure..gawd let's hope.
lol NOT so tuff stuff I mean this endearingly ~ You can't make this call ~ it's not in your hands ~ I agree w/ death assisted ending to life ~ my opinion in suicide is selfish and cowardly. C'est la Vie
Old 08-24-2019, 07:24 AM   #23
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

The major thing that I want frommy life is to have made a difference. Big or small just having made the world a bit of a better place.

I think this is why I decided to pursue my PhD. I can teach and touch the lives of many people in small and large ways.

Silly of me I suppose and a bit unrealistic in the grand scheme of things but it is my wish.

As for dying, well I am at time curious as to what it would be like to end the pain I live in each day. I have multiple chronic illnesses that cause me to struggle immensely with day-to-day activities. Some days it is hard for me to do the simplest things but I keep pushing because as of right now I still have a goal I have not met.

I was once told I would never graduate college, so my being a stubborn bitch decided oh hey let me get my PhD and show that even people who come from poverty and have multiple illnesses can do what they have been told they cannot.

All things aside, I fight for a world where being a submissive femme lesbian is not something that will brand me as "target" for those who think all i need is the right man.....

shared probably too much here but eh, take it as it is.

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post: