Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 01-23-2017, 02:35 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Fun With Alternative Facts!

Fact - Donald Trump is now refusing to release his tax records (more than likely due to some shady shit found within)

Alternative Fact - "Nobody cares about his tax returns so we won't waste your time by releasing them."
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 05:24 PM   #2
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Fact: Crowd size at Inauguration were smaller than Obama's.

Alternative Fact : There were millions of people there for Trump but you just couldn't see them against the background of that white lawn covering...though a few were visible but they had special high-contrast suits on and we just didn't have enough time to give special suits to everyone.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Fact:. Trump entered the White House with a 37% approval rating.

Alternative fact: Everyone was so excited for the freedom his inauguration promised on January 20, 2017, Trump had to make that day a National Holiday!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 06:28 PM   #4
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Fact: Trump declared his Inauguration Day a National Day of Patriotic Devotion

Alternative Fact: it doesn't sound any better in German:

Nationaler Tag der patriotischen Hingabe

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 06:38 PM   #5
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Fact: Trump packed audiences with actors at the announcement of his candidacy and with his own staff at his most recent press conference and his speech in CIA HQ on Saturday

Alternative fact: They won't be shills if i never actually pay them! And I won't pay them, believe me!
Old 01-24-2017, 12:32 AM   #6
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Fact: Clinton won 2.8 million more popular votes than Trump

Alternative Fact: *Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.27dea02a1ef7

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 07:13 AM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Fact: “I will always tell you the truth,” Donald Trump declares at his rallies. “I speak the truth for all of you.”

Alternative Fact: Trump lies so effortlessly, so frequently and so thoughtlessly that even this list of *101 of his biggest lies is incomplete.

Very, very, sad fact:Trump has somehow managed to largely preserve his image as an honest politician, despite the fact that he has shown himself to be nothing more than a pathological liar.

*http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/1...al-dishonesty/

~Washington Post

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 01:23 PM   #8
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

*Anya* ' s words about Trump (see her post above mine)

"pathological liar"

Yes, yes, yes! I could not agree more! Sometimes I am in bed just before I fall asleep and wonder to myself, "How could such a liar have been voted into office?"

Here is where my mind always goes to ....

Enough money can buy ANYTHING!
I am being totally serious now. I consider this a possibility.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 02:06 PM   #9
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Fact: Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.

Alternate fact: Millions voted illegally.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 03:49 PM   #10
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Fact: Press secretary Sean Spicer: Mr Trump is "very, very keen in making sure we maximise use of our natural resources to America's benefit".

Alternative Fact: President Donald Trump will likely overturn a permit denial that prohibited the construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), which was the focus of months of massive protests by Native American and garnered global attention.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7542481.html

~Washington Post

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2017, 10:33 AM   #11
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Fact: President Trump believes waterboarding is an effective way of getting information.

Alternative Fact: We are also looking into public beheadings, hanging and quartering and, particularly, "burning at the stake" which has proved particularly successful for interrogating women.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 07:06 AM   #12
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Fact: Whether it's executive orders stuck in the courts, U-turns on China, Israel, and NATO, or the firing of his national security adviser Mike Flynn, wherever Trump has so far hit the fast-forward button, he ends up in reverse. At best, the White House is chaotic and at worst, crazy is the new norm.

Alternative fact: Trump inherited a mess and the White House runs like a fine-tuned machine.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #13
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Alternative Fact: Many people believe that everything Trump says is true.

Fact: Trump has lied more than 3000 times since he was elected to office over 466 days ago.

LINK: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/polit...000/index.html
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 02:12 PM   #14
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

FACT: Sarah Huckabee lies her ass off every day for the President.

Alternative Fact: She is actually more trustworthy than any of the 400+ media outlets covering what she is saying and anyone saying she is lying is "bullying" her because she is a woman.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 09:47 PM   #15
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

**** B U M P ****

It's been nearly a year since anyone posted in this thread.

Fact: Two years after being placed in the WH, 45's tax returns still have not been made public and his minions are working overtime moving the goal posts and upending laws and placing monsters just like him, in top places of the American judicial system and beyond, so that monsters just like him can still control and ruin the world.

Alternative Fact: (fill this space with any gigantic lie spewed by 45 and is perpetuated by this monster's ability to evade being held accountable for all the crimes he has committed and has yet to be held accountable for).

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #16
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Be best, indeed.

Fact: Trump is a liar, crook, misogynist, and racist.

Alternative facts: Dorian was headed toward Alabama, Pence stayed at Trump’s luxury resort in Ireland because it worked out for his meetings in Dublin, he loves being photographed with his daughter Tiffany, and there really are some good people worshiping Nazis.
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2022, 10:18 PM   #17
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default three years later, no change in T---p's method of lying (,,,)

FACT: After not being elected to ruin our country beyond recognition, T---p lies about absconding with Presidential Records that belong to the Republic of American citizens, facing indictment for said actions as well as facing RICO charges in Georgia, Tax Evasion charges in SDNY, and several other inconvenient truths about his criminal behaviors which has gone unchecked since he was a toddler.

ALTERNATIVE FACT: "But I appointed Special Judges to Benches across this great nation and even made it possible for Amerika to become the first fascist 'democratic' nation on earth so I could be worshipped for my insane and delusional ideas which many, many American citizens believe to be true."

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: