Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

It is the steamy heat before the storm here.. I love the weather.. when it is hot and even a little humid.. not looking forward to a repeat of last week with power lines down and fallen trees in the streets..
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
Good Day from the gorgeous Kootenays BC... hope everyone is having a great day
Old 05-31-2017, 04:34 PM   #82
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Hot or humid or dry or flooded....you all live in the most beautiful glorious part of a beautiful glorious country...I envy you so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 05:56 PM   #83
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
It is the steamy heat before the storm here.. I love the weather.. when it is hot and even a little humid.. not looking forward to a repeat of last week with power lines down and fallen trees in the streets..
The entire Kootenays are having a severe weather.. but its very cool here.
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:20 PM   #84
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone around?
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curley For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #85
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation
Default smoke and fire

Still dealing with an evacuation alert here... hoping for rain and cooler temps... Hope everyone stay safe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 04:28 PM   #86
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

It's been over 2 months of this. My lungs are really not coping well.
I hope the rains come soon, for everyone.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2017, 11:03 PM   #87
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default Fall is here

fires are still burning but air quality is much better here....snow already covers the high mountains...so Glad summer is officially over.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 06:54 PM   #88
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default VIFF

Curious to know if anyone is enjoying VIFF?
Old 11-02-2017, 04:41 PM   #89
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default Snow

First snow of the season... it has been snowing all day and it looks like winter wonder land.. absolutely gorgeous... another reason why I love living in picturesque BC.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 11:50 PM   #90
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
First snow of the season... it has been snowing all day and it looks like winter wonder land.. absolutely gorgeous... another reason why I love living in picturesque BC.
Please knight..
I think I may becoming jealous... I almost can't read what you're writing about where you live..
because it's difficult to read because... I love nature and beautiful scenery...
I'm asking you to try to not write in a way that makes me feel a bit jealous.. oh please stop!

About a week ago, it snowed a half inch where I live and I almost fainted.. it's been so long since I'd seen snow.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:57 PM   #91
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

The first winter/Christmas where it's actually been...WARM. It's weird. For the past little while we were in the positive temperatures!
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:08 PM   #92
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Default Staying warm

I hope that everyone around is staying warm and safe... 4 feet of snow here with -20.
I wish everyone a warm, healthy and happy New Year... cheers to all
The Following User Says Thank You to knight For This Useful Post: