Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-09-2017, 07:07 PM   #10441
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I'm in Boston for work. It's a wee bit colder than San Diego. The white stuff on the ground isn't sand and flip-flops are out of the question. I'll end the week by visiting some b-f people a couple hours from here. I'm excited to see the ones I know and meet the ones that I don't know (yet). Makes me miss Reunions.
I know that you will have a blast. I am envious but it is too cold there for this Texan in January. I miss reunion too.

Be safe, warm, and have a blast.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 05:02 PM   #10442
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner tonight is homemade meatball subs with lemon creme cake. I am also watching, "Absolute Fabulous".

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2017, 09:22 AM   #10443
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Waving hi to the Singles. I'm already planning for Single Awareness Day. Had a great time with my buddies last year. Hopefully this year won't disappoint.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2017, 09:48 AM   #10444
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I know that you will have a blast. I am envious but it is too cold there for this Texan in January. I miss reunion too.

Be safe, warm, and have a blast.
Wish you could have made it! Hope to see you soon my friend

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2017, 08:43 AM   #10445
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar View Post
Wish you could have made it! Hope to see you soon my friend
I will be there this summer and I hope to see your smiling face. I has been too long since we have had a good visit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2017, 11:13 PM   #10446
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Watched Dallas lose their route to the Super Bowl... but what a fantastic game against GB. Anyone else watch any gamen today?
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2017, 02:55 AM   #10447
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I caught bits and pieces of the Pittsburgh game.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Watched Dallas lose their route to the Super Bowl... but what a fantastic game against GB. Anyone else watch any gamen today?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 08:44 AM   #10448
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I have been busy this past week. I have been helping my step dad's grandma around her house and grocery shopping for an elderly family friend. Maybe that's why my brain wouldn't turn off last night. Today, my mom and I will be taking my step dad's grandma's pup back to the vet. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and he isn't feeling well.

Leaving you all a big pot of Starbucks Ethiopia Yirgacheffe coffee and pumpkin bread.

Zimmeh
Old 01-28-2017, 05:13 PM   #10449
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile New to Town

Hey y'all (like my southern accent? lol)

Just moved from Maine to TX and looking to make some friends...or more. I'm in the Waco area until a house comes through, then more in the Clifton area...crossing fingers.

Chat atcha later!
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 06:15 PM   #10450
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post

Just moved from Maine to TX and looking to make some friends...or more. I'm in the Waco area until a house comes through, then more in the Clifton area...crossing fingers.

Chat atcha later!

I myself moved to Texas from the North East. I loved it there however I was tired of the snow.

Welcome to Texas. I hope the house u want comes open soon
Old 01-28-2017, 06:21 PM   #10451
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:

Chat atcha later!
Welcome to Texas!

There are a lot of nice BFP people in the Austin area.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need information.

Chad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 08:03 PM   #10452
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
I myself moved to Texas from the North East. I loved it there however I was tired of the snow.

Welcome to Texas. I hope the house u want comes open soon

Thank you!

Where in the NE? I moved for the same reason, we had 2 ft snow the day before I left. Not missing it a bit, but then it hasn't been a month yet. I can't get over the wind, gosh, it kept blowing my skirt up over nobodies business...lol I've worn pants since...lol

The house is open, I've been "pre-approved" for the loan, now waiting for the word that I AM approved...lol It's all white, so it's an open canvas...I can't wait to make it my home.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #10453
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Welcome to Texas!

There are a lot of nice BFP people in the Austin area.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need information.

Chad

Really? I just may have to take a ride...lol A friend keeps telling me of Austin, but homes are so costly around there. Are there ever any BFP get togethers there? That would be fun to go to.

And thanks for the welcome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 09:35 AM   #10454
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Red face This is a Hopping Room...lol

Wow, kinda quiet here, where does everyone hide? How about a question...what do you like to do for fun...other than sex...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 09:45 AM   #10455
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Wow, kinda quiet here, where does everyone hide? How about a question...what do you like to do for fun...other than sex...lol
Hi,

For fun I hang out with friends. This usually involves some kind of travel because I live in the country. I enjoy a walk, riding my bicycle, going out to eat, going to the movies with friends, going to the beach, and a nice boat ride.

What do you do for fun?
Chad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 01:09 PM   #10456
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Wink A few of my favorite things

Quote:
Hi,

For fun I hang out with friends. This usually involves some kind of travel because I live in the country. I enjoy a walk, riding my bicycle, going out to eat, going to the movies with friends, going to the beach, and a nice boat ride.

What do you do for fun?
Chad

Thanks Chad I enjoy many of the same things.

Right now I don't "live" anywhere so it's exciting to find new places, and learning some of the roads and how maneuver my GPS (Shirley is my GPS's name), and Shirley is always telling me whereto go. I've been to a club a couple of times and enjoyed that, and the movies, but most of all, making new friends.

I also like to cook, looking through my rose colored glasses, traveling small or long trips, naps, no snow, crafts and drive-in movies. Also trying new things, life seems new to me, so I am relishing most things.
Old 01-29-2017, 03:05 PM   #10457
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Fun???? What is that???? Oh, I remember....it's doing something other than work. I snuck out last night and went to meet some people at a bowling alley, then I went to the gay-friendly part of town for a late dinner/drinks with co-workers. Tonight I will have dinner with family. Nothing exciting going on the rest of the week, but I will be in Munich next week (for work).
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 04:10 PM   #10458
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good time and safe flight! One day I will be headed overseas to travel!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Fun???? What is that???? Oh, I remember....it's doing something other than work. I snuck out last night and went to meet some people at a bowling alley, then I went to the gay-friendly part of town for a late dinner/drinks with co-workers. Tonight I will have dinner with family. Nothing exciting going on the rest of the week, but I will be in Munich next week (for work).
Old 01-29-2017, 04:12 PM   #10459
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Like Melto the C, I work around 48 hours at one job and help two elderly family members. I normally work about 56 hours a week. I love yo hang out with my best friend when I can and music is my way to relax.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Old 01-29-2017, 04:15 PM   #10460
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome and I did the opposite. I moved from sunny Florida to Flint, Michigan and then to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as a teenager. Then I moved from Florida to Boston in my twenties and then moved again, haha, from Florida to Seattle! I now live back in sunny Florida and my next trip will be to either Paris, France or Ballinasloe, County Galway, Ireland.

Welcome to our little thread!

Zimmeh

Quote:

Chat atcha later!