Old 12-09-2017, 04:15 AM   #4561
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, DC bought dinner and some flavored popcorn and I bought a LOT of flavored popcorn from this place.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 08:59 AM   #4562
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yesterday, DC bought dinner and some flavored popcorn and I bought a LOT of flavored popcorn from this place.
Thanks for the post! I love mixing caramel corn with a yellow cheddar cheese corn....it makes for both a salty and sweet snack!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 12:19 PM   #4563
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Thanks for the post! I love mixing caramel corn with a yellow cheddar cheese corn....it makes for both a salty and sweet snack!
The flavors that I am enjoying are Yay, Blue!, Christmas Lollipop and Bubble Gum. I was a bit disappointed in the Root Beer, though. Not as good as I'd hoped. DC really enjoyed Chocolate Brownie. It tastes like uncooked brownie mix.

They have a Newport Cheddar, btw.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #4564
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
A webinar which I am thrilled about and can hardly wait for it to begin.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #4565
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bought

I bought Christmas gifts. The toddlers are hard to buy for because I have to make sure there are no small pieces for choking, not too many pieces that could get lost like a puzzle, it should be fun and educational. Ugh! I settled on movies including Thomas the Train and Frosty. I did get one that was something about the rain forest but looked like a cartoon.

Got mom a gift card and some gifts for friends. I am not done but now I feel in the game.

:
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 05:46 PM   #4566
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I bought myself a large moleskine journal with squared pages that I use to make my planner. Only this time instead of a black cover, I got coral orange.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #4567
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I bought Christmas gifts. The toddlers are hard to buy for because I have to make sure there are no small pieces for choking, not too many pieces that could get lost like a puzzle, it should be fun and educational. Ugh! I settled on movies including Thomas the Train and Frosty. I did get one that was something about the rain forest but looked like a cartoon.

Got mom a gift card and some gifts for friends. I am not done but now I feel in the game.

:
Oh Chad you didn't have to buy me anything!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 09:05 PM   #4568
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought myself some double sided adhesive roller tape. Until someone mentioned using some I had no idea it existed. Now that I've tried it I'm all about not having to mess with glue sticks and instead reaching for this miracle, magical wonder stuff. I blew right through the first one and found myself having withdrawals. So today I purchased five more. Now I'm getting ready to head to Etsy and see if some ribbon I was looking at yesterday, of which there was only one lot left, that three people besides me still had in their carts this morning, is still there. If so then I'm definitely nabbing that up before the clock strikes midnight. Oh and I bought my self and my son lunch and then did some grocery shopping.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 09:49 PM   #4569
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Oh Chad you didn't have to buy me anything!
You are on the naughty list! However, we will see if there is something in Santa's gift bag.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 09:54 PM   #4570
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas fabric to make pillow cases!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 11:47 AM   #4571
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Nothing today but tomorrow over in Seattle, I'm planning to splurge and treat myself to a few extravagances.................
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #4572
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I bought some stationery supplies, postage and a few groceries, yesterday, and an Lemon Cake dessert too.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 03:13 PM   #4573
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Gifts for my beloved....

Patriots stuff and needed things too. It's not nearly all I want to give him for all he's given me. ♡
Old 12-28-2017, 01:49 PM   #4574
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Can't resist the after-Christmas sales . . .

Amethyst and rose gold

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 05:46 PM   #4575
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default I had one more person to shop for :

ME! 😉. I bought a pair of inexpensive wireless earbuds, they actually sound OK too! And a bottle of hot sauce

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 06:41 PM   #4576
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Me too, I went shopping today and spoiled myself....I bought some new clothes, bought some groceries, and bought myself a new pair of winter gloves (which fit like a dream, so soft).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 08:55 PM   #4577
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

fourteen heavy duty 27' long 2" wide tow straps with 3,333 lb. working load ... several 12" demolition saw blades and three 12" wood pruning blades ... four one-inch 40' pvc pipes ... 150' of 60 lb. fishing line ... three packs of 100" polyester orange rope ... I forgot a throw bag but can fill another gatorade empty bottle with water -those work just as well... picking up a hardhat tomorrow as well as a tree felling wedge holster tomorrow ... a wedge will always be on me and never left in the truck out of reach at critical times

bought two of these tow straps a while back ... tested the straps last weekend - did a cold snatch from a tree with the other end on my truck in 4x4 HI gear and they took the punishment very well ... were on sale for eight something plus tax ... that is al least 2/3 cheaper that the Tanaka's I bought several months ago and are only 3' shorter ... will be so useful because I won't have to drive my truck deep into the woods in order to drag a log down to the front property by the road or compromise time by having to disconnect, untie and separate, seek another standing tree that is closer in order to drag the one on the ground... one thing, I will have to cut through galvanized weld to remove the Double J-Hooks from the tow straps ... I don't work with metal on these tow straps for safety reasons --- >>> if something pops loose, I don't want a piece of hardware flying through the back window of the truck

This is the most physcally exhausting work I have ever done but I have a strong commitment. Someday, I will never have to gather pine stuff and haul away. No joke - war on pine trees is hell!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 11:10 AM   #4578
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Some lace trim with pearls on it. I'm going to add to a cuff on my ankle jeans. Pearls are going to be huge for spring..you will see them on everything!

A steal of a deal on a 3 wick soy candle and lots of sushi last night!!!

I'm on the prowl for new accessories for my beautiful new handbag that I got for Christmas. ...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 03:26 PM   #4579
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Was out for 3 hours, went to 3 places and now I'm exhausted! Joann's... Lowe's... DSW Shoes... I do not have the shopping gene! lol
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 05:55 PM   #4580
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not for me, but for work:

Four microwaves
Four coffee pots
Four sets of mops/buckets/brooms/dustpans
Four shower mats
Four shower curtains
Four garbage cans
Four sets of pots and pans
Four sets of dish towels and cloths
Four dish drains
Four plungers/toilet bowl cleaner kits
Four sets of kitchen utencils
Four toasters
I'm sure there was more but... you get it. It was epic.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today