Notices

Old 12-04-2017, 09:45 PM   #4561
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neutral/He

Thanked 13,405 Times in 2,163 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Cars don't have keys anymore.

They do cool tricks though.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 10:02 PM   #4562
Bootsandheels

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Kickass Femme with a sweet center
Preferred Pronoun?:
All the feminine ones please...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,659 Times in 355 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation

Just bought a big fluffy goofy looking teddy bear at the store for my 12 yr old neighbor girl who is like my own...the look on her face was priceless! She is calling him "Snuggles". Awww....what a teddy bear can do! $14.99 and worth every single penny!
"A truly strong fierce femme woman earns every single bit of her backbone...vertebrae by vertebrae without becoming bitter or hard but compassionate and oh so wise. This... is the true meaning of steel wrapped in velvet" Boots
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bootsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bootsandheels For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 09:49 PM   #4563
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 27,879 Times in 6,929 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Lip liner, mason jars, two pine scented candles, fresh veggies that were added to tonight's dinner . And postage stamps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 01:22 AM   #4564
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,427 Times in 7,248 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Gallon of sweet tea
Nivea creme hand stuff
24 pack of water
Vitamin b 12 pills
Beef jerky
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 03:30 AM   #4565
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulous
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 3,081 Times in 643 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a weighted blanket recently and just got it. I love it. I have always liked the feel of heavy covers and couldn't find a blanket or comforter that was heavy enough. This is one of the lightest, 8 pounds. and it's perfect.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 10:13 PM   #4566
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 27,879 Times in 6,929 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Pink fluffy slipper scuffs with a big sparkly rhinestone kinda flower on them. Sweet sticker Christmas card for my little niece and a pretty blue snowlike Christmas necklace.

Picked up two bras I bought on cyber Monday.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 12:22 AM   #4567
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,427 Times in 7,248 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate!!!!!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 04:50 AM   #4568
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 88,125 Times in 21,005 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Before the end of the day, We will be buying all season tires and maybe some colorful popcorn.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 05:26 AM   #4569
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,401 Times in 1,913 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

lucked up on these 2 pieces I have been needing for the longest time

2 purchases at Home Depot clearance center

-- Reese Towpower Anti-Theft Lock Kit for the tri-ball hitch on my truck

-- Reese Trailer Winch, 20' tow strap with 1500 lb pull capacity ... I imagine I will replace the tow strap with wire cable ... it won't be used to tow any trailers ... it will lift my heavy as hell well roof off and back on those times when I have to get in the well-house (get the water working again) ... plan to use concrete and 4x4s to permanently stabilize it ... what a back-saver it will be ... I am so excited about this!!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 08:04 AM   #4570
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
Setting higher standards.

Thanked 25,897 Times in 6,462 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

A very Butch fade haircut........
Old 12-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #4571
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,236 Times in 704 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I got a lil carried away today at the Hallmark and Papyrus store with buying Christmas cards! Ugh! I've turned into my mother! Iol
Old 12-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #4572
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch
Relationship Status:
Beauty

Thanked 4,272 Times in 837 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

A new battery for my Jeep.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 06:04 PM   #4573
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,004 Times in 3,004 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Groceries, and boy ole boy has the price of food gone up! Has anyone else noticed this???? It seems like our grocery bill is ridiculous anymore!

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 04:15 AM   #4574
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, DC bought dinner and some flavored popcorn and I bought a LOT of flavored popcorn from this place.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 08:59 AM   #4575
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 21,478 Times in 9,995 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yesterday, DC bought dinner and some flavored popcorn and I bought a LOT of flavored popcorn from this place.
Thanks for the post! I love mixing caramel corn with a yellow cheddar cheese corn....it makes for both a salty and sweet snack!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 12:19 PM   #4576
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Thanks for the post! I love mixing caramel corn with a yellow cheddar cheese corn....it makes for both a salty and sweet snack!
The flavors that I am enjoying are Yay, Blue!, Christmas Lollipop and Bubble Gum. I was a bit disappointed in the Root Beer, though. Not as good as I'd hoped. DC really enjoyed Chocolate Brownie. It tastes like uncooked brownie mix.

They have a Newport Cheddar, btw.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #4577
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Single. Not looking to change this unless you're pretty amazing.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
A webinar which I am thrilled about and can hardly wait for it to begin.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #4578
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single, happy, and having a blast.

Thanked 15,631 Times in 4,443 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bought

I bought Christmas gifts. The toddlers are hard to buy for because I have to make sure there are no small pieces for choking, not too many pieces that could get lost like a puzzle, it should be fun and educational. Ugh! I settled on movies including Thomas the Train and Frosty. I did get one that was something about the rain forest but looked like a cartoon.

Got mom a gift card and some gifts for friends. I am not done but now I feel in the game.

:
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 05:46 PM   #4579
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 22,663 Times in 4,464 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I bought myself a large moleskine journal with squared pages that I use to make my planner. Only this time instead of a black cover, I got coral orange.

candy_coated_bitch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #4580
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 21,478 Times in 9,995 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I bought Christmas gifts. The toddlers are hard to buy for because I have to make sure there are no small pieces for choking, not too many pieces that could get lost like a puzzle, it should be fun and educational. Ugh! I settled on movies including Thomas the Train and Frosty. I did get one that was something about the rain forest but looked like a cartoon.

Got mom a gift card and some gifts for friends. I am not done but now I feel in the game.

:
Oh Chad you didn't have to buy me anything!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: