easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Blissed out.

Thanked 9,690 Times in 2,105 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterdays joy: Getting my daughter home from college. Hearing all of her stories during the drive, staying up late flopping on the couch being goofy with snapchat while hearing more stories. Hearing how she has handled some difficult life situations and unhealthy people and she handled them like a boss. Her asking me to take her to get her first tattoo on her next birthday. I am so enjoying this phase in her/our lives!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 06:14 PM   #6962
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married/Mama,I'm coming home..

Thanked 1,054 Times in 425 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Watching family getting into the Christmas spirit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
California Dreaming
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 06:36 PM   #6963
girl_dee
simply complex

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ YES ♡

Thanked 47,541 Times in 11,965 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

every minute hy was still here!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 05:01 AM   #6964
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 88,125 Times in 21,005 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I only have a 4 day work week!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 06:48 AM   #6965
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir,He,Him,Daddy,DC
Relationship Status:
Gemmes Daddy

Thanked 1,350 Times in 389 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up next to the most beautiful woman I know.. My babygrl..and knowing My little kitty ate last night.
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #6966
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleur de sel-
Relationship Status:
its heavy.

Thanked 14,429 Times in 3,686 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i bought a small bouquet of pink roses..makes me happy to see them..my mother and i love roses..i miss her so much- mom
Síliel mae

[Sindarin]
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 01:04 PM   #6967
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married/Mama,I'm coming home..

Thanked 1,054 Times in 425 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sleep

R&R..rest and recuperate.

Docs orders.

Yes,that brings me joy.

California Dreaming
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 03:29 PM   #6968
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Blissed out.

Thanked 9,690 Times in 2,105 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Taking my cat to the vet for what I thought was going to be a big deal and having it be a little deal...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 05:06 PM   #6969
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 8,817 Times in 1,887 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Our office Dirty Santa party. Most of us brought funny/gag gifts, and I ended up with a bottle of wine and some chill pills (M&M's in a pill holder) which I stole from a coworker who ended up with a hairy belly fanny pack. We ate junk food and laughed. It was fun to see everyone loosen up for a bit.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #6970
girl_dee
simply complex

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ YES ♡

Thanked 47,541 Times in 11,965 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my Rosie Robot! OMG i cannot get over this thing!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 06:29 PM   #6971
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Spinster

Thanked 5,695 Times in 1,214 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Crazy beautiful sterling silver roses!!!

{oh, and the leaf blower dude who cleaned up under the creepy stairwell}
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to VintageFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 10:22 PM   #6972
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey grl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 12,724 Times in 3,775 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
Our office Dirty Santa party. Most of us brought funny/gag gifts, and I ended up with a bottle of wine and some chill pills (M&M's in a pill holder) which I stole from a coworker who ended up with a hairy belly fanny pack. We ate junk food and laughed. It was fun to see everyone loosen up for a bit.
LOL Cherry is this how you ended up with your Santa picture ~ it sure cracked me up !
Old 12-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #6973
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 8,817 Times in 1,887 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
LOL Cherry is this how you ended up with your Santa picture ~ it sure cracked me up !
Yes, ocean. That was the gift that I brought. I felt compelled to give it a test run before wrapping it.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #6974
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleur de sel-
Relationship Status:
its heavy.

Thanked 14,429 Times in 3,686 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

bread rising..making cookies..and planning dinner
Síliel mae

[Sindarin]
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 11:06 AM   #6975
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 21,475 Times in 9,993 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
bread rising..making cookies..and planning dinner
It must smell SO GOOD in your kitchen right now..............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: