Old 06-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #41
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Jo has hidden the damn addresses from me. I think she doesnt trust me. Its not like i'd stalk everybody,find phone #s and make obscene calls..or anything like that. I have been known to Papa Johns pizza to people tho.

i vote for sending postcards from wherever everyone wants. And multiple times. Hell lets make it a summer thing.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #42
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yeah...I vote for that, too.

Jo!!!! I got the list!!! Did I tell You already?

I'm going on my trip in 22 days! You'll get one then if I don't explode into a firey ball of flames while going through Arizona! Mr. Day told me to pack a fire extinguisher.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #43
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

great...tomorrow I will hope to have the address list and then the NinaMadness will begin in earnest...

thanks for setting this up...

cheers

Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I vote for "we all send whatever cards we want whenever we want to"
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #44
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Yeah...I vote for that, too.

Jo!!!! I got the list!!! Did I tell You already?

I'm going on my trip in 22 days! You'll get one then if I don't explode into a firey ball of flames while going through Arizona! Mr. Day told me to pack a fire extinguisher.

Yay! Glad it found it's way to you.

No bursting into flames allowed...have a great trip!
Old 06-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #45
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default YAY!!

Oh Yay!! Can I still do this?? I would love to get post cards from anyone anywhere for any reason!! and I can't wait to send them! This is so exciting Sending my address now Thank you for such a great idea and for doing all the organizing
Old 06-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #46
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Nina, I picked up postcards that have something about OK on them since that's where I live now
I probably don't have enough, but it was a starting point at where I was when I got them
Not sure what anyone else will be sending, so will be interesting to see as they come in
The biggest question for me, will be what to write on them, lol

I was wondering if anyone would write on them..or if we'd all be getting a buncha blank postcards! I'll be writing too..who knows what your messages will say!!!!!! *G* Depends on my mood of the moment, I suppose!! I'm excited!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Jo has hidden the damn addresses from me. I think she doesnt trust me. Its not like i'd stalk everybody,find phone #s and make obscene calls..or anything like that. I have been known to Papa Johns pizza to people tho.

i vote for sending postcards from wherever everyone wants. And multiple times. Hell lets make it a summer thing.

I vote for sending postcards whenever and from wherever!! And yes to many, many times! Also! Just summer?? But! But! But!!!!! *G* Y'all will probably get postcards from me anytime I travel...summer, fall, winter, etc (yeah, I know that only leaves Spring). So! If you ever decide you've had enough postcards, drop me a PM or a user note!

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #47
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I vote for "we all send whatever cards we want whenever we want to"
I Second...or third or !
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #48
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl View Post
Oh Yay!! Can I still do this?? I would love to get post cards from anyone anywhere for any reason!! and I can't wait to send them! This is so exciting Sending my address now Thank you for such a great idea and for doing all the organizing
It's never too late to join
I'm sending wimsiclegirl the address list....and will PM hers to all of you.

So excited!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #49
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl View Post

i dunno if it is organizing thing or an overwhelmig need to control things---either way i'm glad its her and not me--gives me more time to be creepy and outta line

1PlayfulFemme--i suggested just summer to ease everyone into it...i say it goes all year long...and we write things on them.(just remember the postal ppl will prolly be reading them and some of them are pervs)

last but not least....remember we(that means i CAN get them) have all the addys so if you dont play along and send at least one postcard i can not be responsible for what i may do---order massive amounts of chinese food--report a peeping tom--offer the addresses on Ebay!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #50
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
i dunno if it is organizing thing or an overwhelmig need to control things---either way i'm glad its her and not me--gives me more time to be creepy and outta line

1PlayfulFemme--i suggested just summer to ease everyone into it...i say it goes all year long...and we write things on them.(just remember the postal ppl will prolly be reading them and some of them are pervs)

last but not least....remember we(that means i CAN get them) have all the addys so if you dont play along and send at least one postcard i can not be responsible for what i may do---order massive amounts of chinese food--report a peeping tom--offer the addresses on Ebay!
*sigh*

And you all wonder why I have grey hair...

Old 06-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #51
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Writing with pen and paper...

has become a lost art. There is something about the choosing of the card, letter, etc., and the pen...and the actual mailing of it that can be a beautiful ritual. One that requires time, planning, and care. The fact that someone would do this for me means they invested their time to do so. What better gift than to be thought of like this? There is a special someone on this site that sends out postcards that are photographs he has taken...he attaches the original photo to a thick paper the size of a postcard...writes an incredible, loving message and then MAILS it to me. I have treasured these as if they were touchstones...well, yes, they are indeed my touchstones.

I love the idea of connecting this way. Jo, I have PM'd you my address and would like to be a part of this.

Great idea/thread!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #52
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*sigh*

And you all wonder why I have grey hair...

*Laughing* I married one quite like yours...my greys are just nicely hidden

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #53
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
has become a lost art. There is something about the choosing of the card, letter, etc., and the pen...and the actual mailing of it that can be a beautiful ritual. One that requires time, planning, and care. The fact that someone would do this for me means they invested their time to do so. What better gift than to be thought of like this? There is a special someone on this site that sends out postcards that are photographs he has taken...he attaches the original photo to a thick paper the size of a postcard...writes an incredible, loving message and then MAILS it to me. I have treasured these as if they were touchstones...well, yes, they are indeed my touchstones.

I love the idea of connecting this way. Jo, I have PM'd you my address and would like to be a part of this.

Great idea/thread!
Yay!

I love that this is catching on and so many people want to play.
I'll PM everyone socialjustice's addy...and mail her the list.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #54
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*Laughing* I married one quite like yours...my greys are just nicely hidden
so are hers--usually....and the only reason i'm letting her even play that pitiful angle is because i love her enough to put blame for everything on me!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #55
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:

Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

how many are on the list now, anyone have a count?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #56
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

i think we are up to between 18-20...Jo will get an accurate count when someone intervenes and gets her outta the arcade....i would,but she may hurt me badly!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #57
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:

thanks...that's good...I have a range....

so...do you get Your Own postcards?...cuz, like what I'd send to Jo might be a bit different than I'd send to You!!

well, I guess it doesn't matter, since I'll have an address I can send two...that'll work !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #58
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

As a matter of fact Nina i would NOT be opposed to getting a postcard in MY name once in awhile---because i know all the ones that we get will be addressed JO and scoote and thats just because she got everyone convinced she is so sweet and nice and needs to be pitied for having to deal with me all the time.

hell she even buys dark chocolate so she dont have to share with me

now who is REALLY the one that needs pitied in this relationship?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #59
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post

Great idea/thread!
I so agree! There is nothing that quite compares to the somewhat lost art of actual letters/postcards. Jo, I've PM'd my address and I'd love to be included. Thanks!!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #60
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
As a matter of fact Nina i would NOT be opposed to getting a postcard in MY name once in awhile---because i know all the ones that we get will be addressed JO and scoote and thats just because she got everyone convinced she is so sweet and nice and needs to be pitied for having to deal with me all the time.

hell she even buys dark chocolate so she dont have to share with me

now who is REALLY the one that needs pitied in this relationship?

She's making this up...except for the dark chocolate part. I buy that because I prefer it. *harrumph* She's always trying to get me in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
I so agree! There is nothing that quite compares to the somewhat lost art of actual letters/postcards. Jo, I've PM'd my address and I'd love to be included. Thanks!!
Sweet!