Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #81
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Creative Procrastination!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #82
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Animal Cops.... **tears**... Lol. I don't know why I watch this!
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #83
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post

I know I usually end up getting upset and yelling at "the people"...silly I know!
Old 10-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #84
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

I just got done doing some house cleaning and playing with Gouda outside. It's absolutely beautiful out today! Abuot ready to go collect eggs and feed/water the chickens.

I also cleaned/oiled my shotgun...not that I ever shoot the dang thing but considering what I paid for it I should keep it in good condition.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #85
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. Drinking a Beer
2. Eating ice cream bar
3. Snickering cause I believe I just successfully Rickrolled someone.. awaiting results..
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #86
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On my 10 minute afternoon break at work.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #87
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Watching another amazing sunrise; six years on, and I still think palm trees are fake.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:27 AM   #88
Daktari

Procrastinating and watching butterflies on the ivy.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #89
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting outside on my back porch with my sweat pants, two shirts, and a coat on because it's windy and cold outside. But I love the outdoors so I'm braving the weather with my fur babies.
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #90
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

going to bed!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #91
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Killing time at work reading BFP
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:29 PM   #92
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Killing time at work reading BFP
Same here

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:11 AM   #93
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Checking late night emails
Posting a bit
Chatting
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:33 AM   #94
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
Jeeze I say that every time!
Old 10-18-2011, 03:35 AM   #95
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I am kissing and loving and hugging and worshiping my pumkin spice eggnog coffee!
Old 10-18-2011, 03:38 AM   #96
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

I am trying hard to stay awake and anxiously awaiting 7:15am so I can go home & get some sleep.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:15 AM   #97
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Both main servers are down at work - and either work has blocked youtube or it's down too...

So I'm just sitting here - drinking the morning coffee.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:57 AM   #98
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Making the King (me) Cream of Wheat
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:24 AM   #99
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Enjoying a cold one...cuz I can.
Oh, and contemplating world peace. ;-)
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:03 AM   #100
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

weighing it all out
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote