Old 11-17-2018, 02:24 PM   #241
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns.
Relationship Status:
Single.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Write your dreams down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I had a dream last night about being overly shy and tongue tied around someone I liked!

I can usually remember my dreams vividly but this one is hazy. I remember I was standing and she was sitting on a stool. I remember I was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and black slacks (clothes that I feel most comfortable in btw). I recall at some point saying something so off the wall or outlandish that we both laughed but I have no clue what it was damn it!

You can write your dream down and keep it next to you that day so you see it and slowly you'll start remembering the details, when you do write them down so more memories will come to you. Then after you can search online for the meaning or if you meditate you can meditate and see what comes to you.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 08:29 PM   #242
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 25,168 Times in 7,883 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default T-Rex packing tape and Adam Schiff

OMG, so, earlier today, I called my long time dear friend, to make sure she was home and she wasn't, she's up in Kalispell, Montana, hanging out with her cousins..... so I went out by Walmart to pick up packing tape and bubble wrap and low and behold, right there by the Scotch Brand of packing tape, was T-Rex Tape. LOLOL, I just dreamed about T-Rex tape last night, but didn't know there was an actual brand of packing tape called T-Rex tape.

But here is my really strange dream from last night (LOL): I dreamed that Adam Schiff had a bunch of T-Rex packing tape and he cornered that horrible you-know-who, in my dream, and he taped up that horrible person's mouth, so he couldn't talk anymore, then Adam Schiff taped up his hands behind his back, so he couldn't do anymore of those weird White Nationalist signs (the 'okay' sign with his hand and fingers) and then Adam Schiff carried him off, just like a T-Rex to some really strange place in T-Rex tape land, never to be heard from again.

Then Adam Schiff went on to become the President of the United States, dressed in his T-Rex costume.

I blame my strange dream on seeing a video earlier last week, of a person in a T-rex costume, riding on jet ski's and being up all hours of the day and practically all night, trying to tape up all my household boxes before I move.

Old 05-13-2019, 04:12 PM   #243
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,448 Times in 1,003 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I rarely remember dreams. But last week I dreamed there was a very small clear-ish water hole. Very small. Anyway I only saw dead fish floating in it but I was fishing anyway and I did catch one that was alive and I walked it through a path to show people (I have no idea who they were) but I either don’t remember getting all the way to the small house or I woke up before I did. Pretty sure I woke up.
Old 05-13-2019, 04:31 PM   #244
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paisan
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,062 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream last week that homoe and kittygrrl made a surprise visit to my beach shack. They were dressed to the nines and I was in my bathrobe. They kept trying to tell me something, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Anyway, they didn't stay long, and homoe left in a vintage sports-car, and kittygrrl left on a Harley. I am wondering if they look the same in reality Ha-ha.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 11:43 PM   #245
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
birthday cake
Relationship Status:
💙

Thanked 17,298 Times in 4,842 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
I had a dream last week that homoe and kittygrrl made a surprise visit to my beach shack. They were dressed to the nines and I was in my bathrobe. They kept trying to tell me something, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Anyway, they didn't stay long, and homoe left in a vintage sports-car, and kittygrrl left on a Harley. I am wondering if they look the same in reality Ha-ha.
what a funny dream Glenn..you seem puzzled but lighthearted so hopefully it did not disturb you...we were there with a message, but it is something only you can figure out....i think, when you are ready...or..it may also be a message to prepare you for something significant( to you) that will happen soon..or it could be just good ole curiosity
Old 05-15-2019, 05:47 AM   #246
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Fahrenheit
Relationship Status:
Do you know who you are?

Thanked 1,093 Times in 442 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
You can write your dream down and keep it next to you that day so you see it and slowly you'll start remembering the details, when you do write them down so more memories will come to you. Then after you can search online for the meaning or if you meditate you can meditate and see what comes to you.
You should also journal what it going on in your life. It will help process your dream as we are always trying to process things. Even in our sleep

"The cave that you fear holds the treasure you seek"
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings