Old 10-16-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
In formal settings...Miss
Relationship Status:
Wrapped up with a Shiny Red Bow

Rivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Melbourne ButchFemmeTrans Meetings

If you happen to live in Melbourne Australia, and you happen to come by here and find this thread, the Melbourne Butch Femme Trans (BFT) group meets once a month on the second Sunday of the month, 3-6pm at Hares and Hyenas queer bookstore, Johnston St Fitzroy:

http://hares-hyenas.com.au/. The group is very friendly and the end of year picnic is coming up soon.

BFT is also on Facebook...
If you are thinking of coming along and want to meet with someone first, or go along with someone, please PM me and I will be happy to arrange.

It was so nice to meet you and your girl today Midnight! Hope to see you next time too.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Rivkeh, it was very nice meeting you too. It is a wonderful warm group and very welcoming. We will hopefully be able to make the next meeting and will definitely attend the picnic.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 03:14 AM   #3
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, it really is a friendly group! The mix has been a bit different each time I've been, but the vibe is always friendly
Old 10-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya

I am new to this area, currently residing in Brunswick East and would love to come along to one of the meetings!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Would be great to see you there Star I believe the next one will be Nov. 13th. Riv will be able to confirm this though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #6
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation

Yay yay yay! Gives me something to look forward to!
Old 10-30-2011, 01:12 AM   #7
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Anise View Post
Hiya

I am new to this area, currently residing in Brunswick East and would love to come along to one of the meetings!

OMGodfather!! We live in exactly the same area! We MUST do coffee
Old 10-30-2011, 02:04 AM   #8
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

here is the link to the group:

http://www.facebook.com/butchfemmetrans

the next meet date isn't up, but if you join they will send you reminders
Old 11-13-2011, 08:48 PM   #9
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

Next meet is 20th Nov. 2011

Unfortunately we wont be there this time due to other commitments but if your in the Melbourne area you should check it out
Old 12-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #10
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

Next meet Sunday, 18 December 2011 1500 - 17.30
Old 12-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #11
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Melbourne Planeteers. I'm a NYC femme, and I plan to be in the Melbourne area from Jan 30th until Feb 9th riding a borrowed motorcycle. I'm really excited to be there for Melbourne Pride, and I'm hopeful that I'll be allowed to ride with the Melbourne Dykes On Bikes in the Pride Parade. I would love to hear from anyone about other interesting places and events to visit and attend.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #12
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I looked hard for a New Zealand thread, but came up empty. I'll be travelling around NZ via rented motorcycle from Jan 12th through the 30th. I would love to hear from any and all about interesting people and events there, too.