Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late Wednesday Afternoon: January 31st, 2007 (Part 2)

“CC should be here any minute!” she lightly explained, with the musically infected tone of her voice. “I’m hungry, so I know you won’t mind Dayle if I excuse myself and get some food on a plate” she told Hym. There were all kinds of food on the table: Roasted breast of Turkey, BBQ’d steaks, salad of every kind, exotic fruits and breads of every kind and several desserts - miniature pies and cakes of every kind were arranged wonderfully on the table. She took a smidge of them all and made her way to an empty place at a table filled with guests that she knew. Practically inhaling the choice of foods she chose for her plate, she smiled and greeted the guests she was sitting with. “Isn’t this food the best?” she exclaimed as she ate small portions of roasted turkey. She adjusted the huge lap napkin on her lap to keep any food from soiling her dress. “I’m so glad all of you could come to the party tonight” as she lifted her wine glass up for a group toast. Merriment abounded for all, as CC finally made Hiz appearance on the deck with Dayle in tow. She glanced up to take it all in – how CC was so manly in Hiz appearance. Hy was handsome as hell: CC wore his dark slate Blue dress slacks and a starched button- down shirt adorned by the most romantic tie in Hiz wardrobe. He had Hiz custom cowboy boots on, made of leather and dyed-to-match snake skin. CC was so damned handsome in Hiz evening attire! She smiled that sweet lazy smile for Hym, motioning for CC to come join her at the table. And like a good puppy always does, he swaggered over to her and took a seat next to her.

CC put Hiz arm around her (near the small of her back) and leaned in to kiss her lips lightly. She smiled with joy when Hy did that to her. “Are you ready for a bite to eat, dear?” she asked Hym. And with that, she lifted a piece of roasted turkey to Hiz lips. CC devoured it and nibbled at her fingers playfully.

“Is that all you’re gonna give me Hon?” he asked with playfulness. She nudged Hiz ribs gently and smiled the answer to CC: “No, Hon, what else would you like?” she playfully asked Hym.

And no sooner than that playful remark left her lips, CC leaned in closer and took her deeply into an erotic kiss, after having devoured the piece of turkey she hand fed him. After the long and ardent kiss, she opened her eyes to see Hym looking deeply into her eyes. Blushing with heated breath escaping her, it dawned on her that this was a serious moment between the two of them. This moment was different; yet at the same time she asked CC, with deep fervency, when they were going to share a dance. Not missing a beat, yet picking up one last morsel of turkey from her plate, CC said “Right now Dear!” As a King would do, Hy stood up and lifted her by the hand for their dance.

And what timing it was, because it was if on cue that the band started to play a dance band favorite: a version of the Righteous Brothers’ Unchained Melody. Leading her past the torch lamps placed around the perimeter of the deck, they found a place in the crowd to dance slowly together. The stars were out and the moon lent a smoldering atmosphere to the eroticism of the dance in progress. Taking her into Hiz embrace, Hy held her by the small of her back and took her hand in the other while Hy danced with her into the Cedar patio deck.

“You are so beautiful tonight,” CC whispered in her ear as he led her around the deck for the dance.

“Hon? You are simply so damned handsome, I wonder often why you are not married yet!” she whispered into his ear, while they swayed to the music.

And with that, he took her tighter into Hiz embrace and looked into her blue-eyed soul with deep furtiveness; wondering if now was the perfect moment in time to propose to her…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

Once again, another term is off to a harried bustle. So much work to do, and so little time to accomplish it. And again, the winter holidays were just as crazy as usual; but signaling the entrance to another season waiting to implode with brilliance. Soon spring will be here – slowly day after day, ushering in another season to be explored with renewed passion.

I don’t have anything to ask of you, dearest diary; but I do have one thing to say: I’m keeping that ember of hope lit in blue. Day into night and night into day, moment by moment, I know the universe will bless me with all that I need.

Until then,
I’m Yours Faithfully
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #22
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thursday Afternoon: March 22nd, 2007 (Part 1)

Dayle wandered into the house after keeping a close eye out for CC to deliver the cue – the secret signal to bring out the jewelry case to present to her that night. Hy watched CC holding her and cooing with her on the dance floor of the deck, while munching on desserts left for the guests to enjoy. Scanning the crowd looking for Hys date to show and make her appearance, Hy found her just entering the foyer of CCs ranch home. She was so beautiful to Hym. Flowing blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes and petite and dressed elegantly in a pale yellow, waltz length, chiffon dress. Dazzled by her brilliant attire and beauty, Dayle rushed over to hug and kiss her with loving greetings. Holding each other, Dayle offered to take her out onto the patio where the food was arranged and offered to order a drink for her.

“I see everyone is having such a great time” Nikita smiled, with graceful bedevilment, to Dayle, “and what great music is playing!” Dayle asked her if she preferred to wait for her drink while Hy sat it on a table nearby and asked for her hand to dance. Her heart lit with up with smiles when Dayle asked her to dance.

“Let me have a sip first and then let’s share a dance,” Nikita spoke softly toward Dayle. Sipping on her Cranberry Mint Cosmopolitan, she laid it down, then motioned that she was ready to dance.

“Nikita, wait here for a sec while I go retrieve the gift for CC and put it in my vest pocket, so I’m ready for the cue when CC gives it”, Dayle softly whispered in her ear, kissing down a trail from her earlobe to her neck.

Nikita nuzzled Dayle’s nose before Hy left for the kitchen to get the jewelry. When Dayle came back, Nikita was still slowly sipping on her Cosmo and smiling in her heart as she watched CC and Hiz lady dance on the deck – oblivious to anyone watching them.

“Aren’t they so adorable, Hon?” Dayle whispered in Nikita’s ear.

“Ja” Nikita said, as she slowly turned toward Dayle’s face. “Come on, Hon, let’s join them out on the dance floor and make some of our own music,” Nikita smiled softly to Dayle.

As Dayle led Nikita onto dance floor, the band announced they were taking a break, while putting soft music on for others to dance too, while they stepped down to rest. Romantic melodies came from the P.A. system and those who were still dancing, kept their rhythm as they swayed amorously, deeply engrossed in each others presence without giving thought to anyone else on the dance floor. Mystery reigned heavy in the air. The moon floated gracefully in the sky where the stars shined brilliantly; some twinkling in deep whites, yellows or glittering oranges --- just what dreamy nights were made for. The air that night was fragrant with pine woods, food permeating the air, and flowering gardens that surrounded the deck. So delightful was the occasion that Dayle and Nikita were totally entranced with each other as the night came to life.

It was just about then that the tickle fairy emerged from the atmosphere: she and CC were so engrossed in their dance with each other that playful touches between the two of them led to fits of spontaneous giggling. CC was terribly ticklish; as was she. CC was ticklish around Hiz ears whereas she was ticklish around her hips. Giggling because she had caught CC unaware during their dance together, she playfully pretended to nip at Hiz ears. Her giggles were so contagious to CC that he couldn’t help wiggling while Hy tried to stop her from tickling him! Next thing you know, CC began to tickle her hips, secretly from within the folds in her dress while Hy cradled her in their dance: which made her squirm much more and made her start laughing, with glee! CC, trying to regain control of Hiz plans, quickly scanned the perimeter for Dayle. Hy noticed that Nikita had finally made it to the party and they were out on the deck dancing. CC whispered in her ear: “Hon? Let’s make our way over to Dayle and Nikita and say Hello to them,” Hy smiled that certain smile to her.

The tickle fairy left for the moment, and they danced ever so slowly to where Dayle and Nikita were smoochie-dancing on the deck. She and CC playfully bumped into them.

“Hello strangers!” both she and CC cooed to Dayle and Nikita. They broke out in smiles as both couples reveled in the night time romantic fun of the party.

“Do you have what I need, bro?” CC inquired playfully to Dayle.

“But, of course!” replied Dayle, with a wink. Both of them had agreed to a certain strategy to exchange the secretly packaged gift of jewelry, prior to the party. As she left CCs embrace to give Nikita a warm welcoming hug, CC and Dayle made the exchange. Putting the case inside the deep pocket of his dress suit pants and taking her back into Hiz embrace to carry on with their dance. As coupled, they drifted away from each other and faintly exchanged a look between them to indicate when they would hook up in a bit for drinks before party ended that night.

Not far off the deck, near garden, was a path that led to a gazebo. The gazebo stood at the top of a little hill on the property, in front of a natural pond. Around the pond were reeds and huge overgrown tiger lily beds. Trailing tea rose vines ensconced the gazebo’s woven frame, with properly contained English ivy that provided further privacy. CC led her by the hand and slowly made Hiz way, with her, to the gazebo. Crickets were chirping so softly, even though one could still hear music playing in the distance. Earlier in the evening, CC had asked Dayle to be sure to leave a tray with Champagne and stemmed glasses for his proposal ceremony at the gazebo. When they quietly ascended the walkway near the gazebo, there it was: the handsomely crafted table that Dayle had made for Hiz most peaceful place on the property. Several Adirondack chairs were gracefully placed around the area as well as the swinging love seat, made in the same style, which overlooked the pond.

“Hon? Where do you want to sit, dear?” CC said, as Hy enfolded her in Hiz strong arms. As they kissed each other gently, she motioned to the swinging love seat.

“Over here, Hon” she softly told CC. Leading her to the love seat to sit, CC softly said, “Let’s toast to our evening together with some Champagne.”

Smiling with loving eyes, she felt so deeply adored that CC would go to such length to provide the special party and atmosphere for both of them. She was so deeply proud of Hym in every way. Hy was gifted intellectually, yet not driven by Hiz ego. Hy always was such a sweet guy to her, and such a delightful playmate as well as her dearest friend. She liked all the different sides she knew about CC – like Hiz cute bursts of temper or Hiz devilish charms or Hiz secret life of the charmed gentleman and Hiz close friendship with Dayle and how Hy was responsible with Hiz family and friends in life. There wasn’t much to dislike about CC except his methods of madness when Hy drove or bossed her around playfully while they rode the horses or when he always helped her with her car that was as unpredictable as her. That darned Jezebel! T-Birds were always such a persnickety model! But she loved it when Hy would let her borrow his Baby, the corvette. She hadn’t given his Vette a nickname yet because she felt that Hiz Vette had a powerful energy, just like Hym.

“Hon?” she cooed softly to CC as he brought over their glasses filled with Champagne. “I think I have a special nick name for your Vette,” her voice rang melodically to Hym.

“Oh really,” CC lowered the glass of champagne to her. “What did you come up with?” CC asked, leaning into her for a kiss before he sat down beside her.

“Black Dragon,” she breathed magically to him.

Easing Hymself down to sit beside her on the swinging love seat, she picked up the folds of her dress so that CC could sit close to her. After they regained their balance in the swing, she laid her flowing dress over his lap and nuzzled in close, as they smiled to each other while looking toward the pond. Turning toward her, CC raised Hiz stemmed glass and proposed a toast to her.

(Part 1)
Old 01-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #23
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Thursday Afternoon: March 22nd, 2007 (Part 2)

“To the most complex, yet imperfectly sweet and most sassiest, honest woman I know on the planet: To your inner and outer beauty, to your brains – which we know was made for me – to your strength, your wit, your charm, our friendship – the bedrock of our world – and to this one night in paradise that has not gone amok yet!” CC smiled Hiz dazzling gentleman’s smile for her.

With her heart of hearts and flashing a brilliant smile to CC that said it all, she counter-proposed. “To You, CC: may all your strategies prove successful; may you always be the funniest guy I know on earth and for being just YOU; My someone who really cares about me, is always there and not smothering me, yet giving me all I need - just like the good Doctor that you are; and for that beautiful experience we finally had today down by the river, and for all the memories we share and dream about between each other. CC darling, You’re the best,” she raised her glass to Hiz and smiled that soft, yet sad, loving look to Hym.

“Prost,” CC’z low, deeply accented voice moaned back to her. They both sipped, while their eyes drank each other in measuring the moment strategically, like they always did with each other. Just then, a huge hawk-like bird flew over the pond in the darkness of the night, mellowed with moonlight.

“Hon?” she quietly whispered to CC. “That (the bird), must be an omen of some kind, don’t you think?” she added quickly without hesitation, yet on a positive note.

“Ja, it is” CC sighed with a knowing smile to her. “I think now is the perfect time to ask you something Dear…”

She sipped again and looked at CC with eyes of discernment. “What is it, Sweetheart?” she inquired, with gentle curiosity. CC sipped from Hiz champagne flute again, just like her, and then reached in his pocket for his cigarette case and lighter.

“Would you care for a cigarette, Hon?” CC opened up the case to her. “I would,” she said. “Do you want to share one or do you want your own, Dear?” she counter questioned him. “Let’s share” CC said, his eyes never leaving hers. She leaned over to kiss Hym for Hiz sweetness toward her. She loved this part most about Hym: How attentive Hy was with her, how Hy always made time for her during Hiz very busy and hectic life on the ranch. She knew a woman couldn’t ask for more, when it came to CC. They had known each other so long, shared so many funny and sad memories together and survived many a comical episode in life, too. They had a rich history between them. Her feelings ran deep for CC.

CC lit the cigarette, then took a drag and offered it to her. She took it, and inhaled the rich smoke of the tobacco and exhaled it into a thin sexy stream. Handing it back to CC, she asked him what it was he wanted to talk about. She tipped her glass and drank the rest of the Champagne. Mirroring her, he did too. She took his glass and rose to take them back to the table. As she did, he helped her up and followed her and asked her to refill their glasses again.

“Hon? Let’s sit again, while I talk with you – Okay?” CC offered the cigarette to her again as Hy took both of the filled glasses and followed her back to the love seat. As they sat, and returned to the cuddly closeness they once enjoyed previously, she took another drag off the cigarette, licked her lips, then leaned over to kiss CCz cheek and took possession of her glass of Champagne. Handing the cigarette back to CC for the last drag, she sipped on her drink while watching the waters of the pond: noticing that no music came from the patio – just the gentle lapping of the water and an occasional bird cooing nearby.

“I want to ask you how you feel about being my official girlfriend” CC spoke in a gentle, yet serious voice. “I want for us to become closer to each other in a formal way, but I don’t know what your response or feelings will be - but I want to talk about it and find out how you feel about us making our relationship official.”

CC knew how treacherous this subject was for her. She hadn’t really had too many successful relationships of the kind that he wanted with her. Yet she did have successful long-term friendships with members of her chosen family. The same was almost true for CC. Hiz life experiences were dotted by several relationships: Hy had one long term love that indelibly impacted his life – same as her. Both of them knew their strengths and weaknesses, as separate people, and, from past relationships. CC marveled in the moment, as was she, once CC’z words trailed of his husky masculine voice, what her reply would be. Seemingly, they sat in silence together as they both sipped Champagne while thoughtfully considering everything before them.

“CC?” she said, as she sat her glass down on the hand railing of the Gazebo behind them. “Will you put your arms around me? I’m getting cold out here” softly, she asked CC?

CC sat his glass up on the rail too, then retrieved a chenille wrap from the table, that Dayle left out there for him, to put around her – he knew how chilled she could get, on a spring night in the mountains. Returning to her, he opened it up and put it around her and then sat closer to her as Hy snuggled her and kissed her nose.

She started to speak, but he lifted a finger to her lips to shush her. “I want to tell you something special: I have something special to give you, even if you say no,” he spoke solemnly to her. CC reached into his pocket and delivering the case, Hy placed it in her hands. She looked at CC with such dearness. She leaned into CC and said, “Hon? Sweetheart?” she said with a lilt in her voice. “It’s so hard to answer you and I’m so glad that you said what you said, but CC? My answer might anger you and then spoil the whole night – and that is so much pressure, especially since we’ve had such a huge moment in our lives today. Is it okay with you Hon if I put off that answer until another day and tell you that I would love to have whatever you give to me that is in this case? Tell me Sweetheart, I won’t open the case until I know how you feel about what I just told you,” she said half fearful of what Hiz answer might be. But, neither one of them wanted to hurt the other; yet they had always found ways to handle their differences with playful hearts. Sometimes, they had lively disagreements that seemed to threaten their peaceful existence with each other --- but they always found a way to overcome it together: usually in bed. She loved those times, where they just fell into bed and ravaged each other after a heated duel of the minds. She wondered about now, if that silent volcano would erupt in CC. This was serious, she could tell.

“Let’s smoke again” offered CC, because they both needed some distraction so they could think logically without their sexed up energy clouding the present moment. CC got another cigarette out for them to share; placed it between her lips, then lit it for her. As soon as she exhaled, she handed it to him and watched him do the same. Both of them heavily weighing the outcome of the next statement made. She lowered her eyes, deep in thought. Hy lifted her chin and explained to her as he exhaled and handed the cigarette back to her:

“I can handle you telling me no, if our timing is off; but to be honest, I can’t handle not knowing if you will let me pin you as my girl. I want you to have this - it’s my gift of love to you – I want you to wear what I give to you” CC said, with a certain dominance. “How do you feel about that, Hon?”

She loved it when CC showed this side of Hym to her. How could she say no to him? She couldn’t and didn’t want to, but she wasn’t finished with college yet and Grad school was yet to come. And the last time something like this came up between them, he got mad (which was rare) and sulked for weeks, which felt like light years to her.

And that’s when it all started: WW3 on the patio…

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

It occurred to me today (looking back over last term), that life does constantly, and ever presently, provide for challenge.

Which is exactly why I relish this moment so deeply: It is Spring Break!!!!!! Can you believe it??? It's good to know that I can appreciate all the good in my life, too. Sometimes it is a good thing that we do not always understand or know the answers. It's just a miracle in itself, that life tastes so good right this moment. The truth is that I couldn't have known, but I did have some foresight that caused me to see that everything is, as it is, for a divine purpose (or a devilish one, for that matter)!

I feel happiness today. I'm content.

It's good to be present and live life each day.

And, oh, just for good measure: I have something for you to think about, my dearest diary. You thought you were getting off easy... haha!

Just when does dawn actually rise?

Until then,
I’m Yours Faithfully
Old 01-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #24
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Dreaming on a Saturday Afternoon: March 31st, 2007

TOday is Saturday and things in life are ever evolving:
A new term gets under way; another son left the nest;
the house has been spring cleaned and I’m recovering slowly from my surgery.
But it's another day in Paradise…and a sweet one at that!
Trees are blooming, even though we periodically get snow in the mountains,
the grass and hills are showing that special kind of green, from spring; and today is a perfect day to just write some poetry.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pythagorean Melody

These thoughts,

Transposed: onto your Berlin Papyrus,
Come from the cosine
Of indexical, yet identical thought –
Not Euclidean, nor Chaldean by origin.
But some would say follow this star:
Star of night, or the
Star of day
Numbered in succinctness – a
Delectable: ballet.
Perplexed by the theorem
No angled cosine to save; yet
Though I know the camel travels
Isolated, yet free to roam rivulet – oh!
Water of life, plenty for thirst
The desert will not perish, nor its fruits
Dates, coconut palms, and currants bleeding with juice;
In Egypt the kings sleep – but the
Queen of the Nile,
Who walked more than many a mile,
Was buried at deep before birth –
Ideas born of myrrh
Frankincense adored with gold
Nonetheless, brilliant and bold
Pharaohs’ scepter was touching my soul:
Like a stealth mathematickoi
Code of honor
No breach of trust –
It’s a must.
Cicero’d by trig tempered rhetoric
Quietly listening as an akousmatikoi
Conceptualizing:
The akousmata, tis powerful
Bend it with imagination
Flow with the force of the river – you
Stepped into the waters
Cleansed; and as you emerged, the
Stellar musculature of medicine will
Take hold within your might:
For tis the principle of the strongest
Dreamed link, predicated on a starless journey –
No moon to wish on, but
Deeply moaning, we go into the night.
Never looking back,
There is nothing to gain,
‘cept the repeat of an egregious stain
Cultured by anger, greed and bane –
There is no ‘iron’ veil.
This Pythagorean Theorem
Remains steady,
For what is behind you
Propels you, feel the pain
Motivated by numbers, it
Will manifest in transmigration
Of the peculiar soul
Purification, rituals, mysticism
Equations translated into music
Pounded out by heart
The path to heaven
Is true, just start.
Harmonious, they don’t give a damn
This anvil of life
Cascades into a freefall,
Navigating perilously
Mitigated with gall,
Jettisoning the baggage
No time to stall;
This cup will not pass
This way again, for today – nor
Tomorrow, but certainly in the present, a
Diabolical amusement is
Explored from a lens:
Molten in lava black,
Red hot with thunder,
Encasing the problem
With shellac’d metaphysics,
Preserved forever more
Never: lack.
Hang on tight
I’ve got your back.
Arranged in the motion
Of a key
Sharpened with knowledge
Sting worthy of a bee
Hark! Hear that voice –
Carpathian Mountains speak the answer;
For in my heart,
I rejoice.

~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,
No questions or answers for today...
but just to say: I'm so very, very happy.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #25
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Tuesday's Dreams about Summer: June 12th, 2007

Well, it seemed like WW3…

Nearest to recollection, the night was dark with stars blinking like sparkling diamonds in the sky. The moon (dressed in all its regalia) drifted softly across the night skies; clothed in whispery clouds, mysteriously calling out for adoring eyes of worship.

Breaking into the quiet moment of intimacy, while sitting together on the swinging love seat, inside the gazebo by the pond, went the boom of fireworks - lighting up the skies above them. *Boom, boom, boom* they went, setting the night on fire with colorful explosions of blues, reds, purples, greens, yellows: spreading magic all around them.

“Hon?” she said, while quietly drawing CC into her gaze. “YOu surprise me, so much!” her voice smiled with happiness. Without missing a heartbeat between them, she leaned over closer and kissed him with playful sweetness.

Drawing her into his warm embrace, CC took over the playfully given kiss and commanded her whole soul to travel deeper in shared emotions with him; peppered with deep wanting, salted to perfection. Moments couldn’t possibly be any better than this…

Submitting to the serious, all-consuming moment, it seemed like the whole universe came to a stop: the air was silent while the last of the fireworks imploding; with only the eerie sullen sounds of the pond lapping against the reeds and cattails, so quiet, that only the faint hum of the energy expended between them was audible enough to hear.

Totally oblivious to the crowd on the deck exchange of goodnights and goodbyes, CC lifted her up while he rose from the swinging love seat and said “Let me take you somewhere tonight.”

And without a second moment to waste, CC led her out of the Gazebo and up the winding path to the back side of the garage. Making their way through the weeping willows, and shrubbery that was overgrown and flowering with fragrant blooms, they could hear the guests leaving in their cars, one by one: Friendly horn honking and sweet last-second “love-you” and “see-you” were sung between each guest as they left.

Quietly, CC led them both to the secret entrance of the garage. Still holding her hand tightly, he surveyed the perimeter making sure they were really alone. Opening the door with his secret code, they went inside and the door gently closed behind them. It was very dark in the garage. The smell of the work area in the garage permeated the air: oil, gas, dust, cigarettes, cleaning agents; as well as the smell of dry straw bales that lined one side of the garage to keep the chilly winter wind out. Visibility was low, but soft lights came from above the work bench where CC’z tools lay sprawled in disarray: Some tools hung from the wall; others were just haphazardly lying around.

“I’ll find the light switch, soon HOn” CC winked at her.

“HOn??? What are you gonna show me?” she asked with piqued interest.

“You’ll see soon, Dear” as CC finally turned on the soft amber lights that lit the loft in the garage. “Okay, look over here HOn” CC said, as he led her to see her T~Bird Jezebel. “Stand right here while I pull the cloth covering off her.”

It was about then that the Dragon Goddess appeared in all her dark, smoky sovereignty.

Her blue eyes darkened deeply, by a heated lust, at the unveiling of Jezebel. One would have thought that this beast of an untamable hunk of gorgeous junk was her beloved boyfriend!

There Jezebel sat, in lustrous shades of baby blues that sparkled. Jez had a brand new rag top – one in a dreamy white, with matching drag race tires that had white stripes, and gaudy chrome hub caps! It was like, love at first sight, and CC knew it.

“HOn? Can we get in her, right now?” she asked with certain hesitancy, knowing how playful CC was with her.

“Sweetheart, she’s on a hydraulic lift but if we’re careful, we can sit in her and I’ll take ya for a ride” CC drawled out in his brooding, sexy, accent filled voice.

Carefully, he opened the passenger door for her and she lifted her dress and proceeded to sit in the beautifully refurbished upholstered seats of white leather. Oh! The seat felt so soft and slippery and molded to her body well. Soft and comfy: just like she wanted a seat to feel like. CC went to the drivers side of the car, but as he was passing the work bench he dimmed the loft lights – then as he sat down in the seat, he flipped a switch… and as he shut Jezebel’s door, the hydraulic lift sent them slowly up to the rafters, as high as it seemed to go.

Just as Jezebel came to a slow stop in the loft of the garage, the sultry Dragon emerged in her – devouring CC with lustful passion; slowly sizing up how much strength to wield on the *DraGon* in Him.

It was as if the Hydraulic lift cradling Jezebel was slowly spinning like a glittery disco ball on a dark and steamy dance floor: eye to eye, nose to nose, heated energy expanding with every breath – CCs hands left burning imprints on her body while she literally consumed him to flames, deeper than any blue on an artists’ palette.

That was the longest kiss of her life, that night. That one special moment lit by a deeper fire: one that neither had ever experienced before, so completely, as if a legion of angels had reserved that night alone for them since the beginning of time…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

I don’t know what I would do, if I didn’t have some medium in which I could leave my private thoughts… but I’m so glad that you’re in my life. It’s been so long, since I’ve been here…
But I’ve learned expressly from You, my dearest Diary, that I don’t have to know everything. As curious as I am, there has to be plenty of room for discovery and for living in the present moment of now – where all things are do-able: imagined, created, adored and revered.

Although I’m a bit hazy and tired from this latest term in college, I’m creating a ceremony of gratitude for every granule of sand (life experience) that has been given to me from the universe…

Like snow-filled dreams on a hot summer night among the tall fragrant Cedars of the forest, I send you the sweetest of lustful nuances from my Zenith, to guide you on that colorful and breath-taking journey.

From the labyrinths of my heart,
I’m faithfully Yours

_____ ______
Old 01-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #26
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Dreaming on a Sunday Afternoon: July 15th, 2007

Slowly, strap by strap, he unveiled her shoulders: baring her sun kissed skin that craved his lips to taste her succulence; measuring her wanton need, so he could fulfill his smoldering, willful desire that longed to make her completely naked with awe. CCz sun bronzed hands stroked the contours of her shoulders and how her neck seemed to hold a mysterious magnetism: one in which his mouth searched with hunger; hunger to devour her very soul and to show her how deeply he longed with ache to pleasure her beyond imagination.

CC, with a gentle force, held her head in place with his hands as he massaged her head and playfully tangled his fingers in her hair. Kissing his way up her neck and fondling her breasts, CC lifted one breast to his mouth and nursed on her as if he were starving for her milk. Wanting to produce honey for further pleasure, he left her breast and remained transfixed on her eyes - as if to silently tell her with his boding drive, that he intended to get what she wanted him to have. Surrendering to his cockacidal masculine energy, her eyes closed as she released a deep guttural moan signifying the total bliss enveloping them both. His kisses melted her to the core of her being.

It was about that time when the low moan of the Midnight Express reverberated up the canyon.

Window panes vibrated and hummed with arcing currents of hidden energy. As the locomotive strove to harness its energy to climb the canyon, the train let out short signals --- which seemed so far away.

Licking his lips (which were softly smiling that smile that said it all) he said, “Hon? That’s our signal: we’re going on a short ride,” as he tormented her with playful smooches on her nose. Helping her to recover from his animal magnetism that wanted to undress her immediately, CC pushed the remote control of the hydraulic lift and lowered Jezebel down onto the garage floor. Opening the door on her side of the car, he helped her out and then with carefree lilt, he followed suit behind her. His eyes followed her shapely hips that swayed for her hips called out for him to never let the image of them fade from his mind. Memorizing her gait while he trailed her to the garage door, he grabbed his Stetson and threw his leather jacket over her shoulders to keep her warm, as they hurried off to the barn.

“Hon? What the hell are we doing and where are we going now?” she asked, her tone filled with exasperation!

“Sweetheart? Just keep up with me as we hurry to get on Sweet Pea! I’ll help you; just let me tell you as we go, what we are doing, ok? Are you up for adventure, Dear?” CC winked that adorable wink at her that held her heart captive. She could never say no to CC, especially when he smiled and winked that certain wink.

Running breathlessly side by side, CC let out a low whistle and Sweet Pea came dashing from the barn entrance, already saddled with her night time blanket! Looking at CC with an “omg!” look of shock, she burst out in giggles at the absurdity of them both running with adrenaline, as they left the barn. Knowing that they had to hurry to mount the horse and fly like an eagle down to wherever it was that CC was taking them, CC lifted her first on to the back of Sweet Pea. Then CC commenced to mount the horse as he slid on tight behind her sweet ass with his hardened cock, which secretly communicated to her ass who was gonna schlick it to the high heavens and back: CC!

Cueing Sweet Pea with an extra firm foot nudge and an extremely loud command, CC prodded the horse into a full gallop. Holding her tightly with is right arm and hand, he held on to the reigns with his left hand; and likewise she held on tight to CCs legs with her legs wrapped around his, as they galloped at full speed toward the train that was coming up the mountain.

Each time Sweet Peas hooves hit the ground, it rammed her garden - making her eyes roll back into her head with anticipation of CCz cock impregnating her with his energy. Just when she didn’t think she could sustain another jolt to her garden, CC in his brooding, tense and dark voice that was heaving with emotion cried out - “See it coming, the locomotive?”

In the near distance, she could see the light of the train. “It’s slowing down, Hon. I’ve arranged for it to stop and pick us up for a midnight ride to watch the ocean waves as I make love to you” CC said, as he slowed Sweet Pea to a stop and gently slipped his fingers into her garden to taste of her desires. As soon as his fingers penetrated her, she let out a moan of heated desire. CC buried his mouth onto her neck like a vampire: sucking and kissing her into a heated passion that caused her his to match his rhythm – her hips thrusting back to meet his cock. Dismounting with ease and his hand never leaving her body, he guided her off the horse. “Lift your leg Hon,” he cooed gently with his boding desire and guided her legs to receive his strong arms, waiting to help her off the horse. Commanding Sweet Pea to hold her position, he slid her dress up and tasted of her honey as she slid off onto his face, seemingly. He held her in position and greedily ate from the lips that held her throbbing pearl. Filled with her taste, his mouth released her and as he eased her off Sweet Pea, he smoothed her dress and netted stockings. His mouth, filled with the taste of her loveliness, engulfed her with his fiery kiss. As he kissed the last morsel of desire from her body, he explained, in broken steamy breaths “We wait here for the train to pick us up; then I’ll have my way with you soon.”

The train eased to a lumbering stop and waited for them to board. As soon as the engineer received the signal from the conductor on the caboose, the train lurched with chugs as it resumed its heavy labor by continuing to the top of the summit on the mountain which led to the curved descent: moonlit vistas of a foreboding sea, where waves surged onto a beach, littered with wood debris.

Once she and CC fell into the berth that awaited their arrival, she held onto the bedding as she fell backward onto the bed. Following her body, CC went with the fall onto softly pillowed bed and caught his breath as he directed her gaze to the coast, drenched in moonlight.

A soft smile lit her face as she took in the beautiful view – she nestled in his arms while the train gently cradled them with a motion that matched their desires.

“You’re so good to me” a soft welling of tears filled her eyes, as she spoke to him. Stroking his arms that held her and reaching up to softly pet his head while he smiled a nuzzling smile, his eyes filled with a serious wanting: CC began to undress her and remove the straps from her shoulders. Unzipping her carefully and helping her to shed her rustling dress, he slipped the dress from her body as he gazed at her beautifully shaped breasts and nipples which crested with molten desire. Her netted stockings, held by lacy garters, beckoned to be touched by his hands: Slipping her shoes off, like his hands had done a million times before, the scent of her nectar escaped as she spread her legs to him in submission. Hot with explosive passion, she lifted her flowing tresses onto the pillow under her head. Kissing her quivering thighs, he made his way to the treasure that bore his name.

Gasping, as he sucked the nectar from her pearl, his body relaxed into hers as he ravaged her garden for every drop of desire that was produced by his touch. Massaging his head while he ate from her, she moaned in pleasure from the feelings that rippled through her being.

Coming up for air, CC began to crawl atop her body. Stopping for a moment to reacquaint her breasts to his mouth, his broken dialect heaved a final request:

“I want to give you my baby and make you pregnant with my love. Are you ready for me to enter you?” CC breathed heavily, as she conveyed with silent eyes her approval. She wanted all of CC inside of her. Pounding her being with his pent up energy, he guided his bulging cock into her garden. Sliding deeply into her velvet garden, she felt the pulse of his cock, his deepest desire. Gasping, as he sunk his cock deep inside of her, he sunk his tongue into her mouth and kissed her: Each kiss cycled the fervor mounting between the two of them. Their pent up desires pounded into each other, like the surging tide of the ocean. Each wave more intense; each one designed to leave a deeper mark: one in which neither would ever forget.

Her cunt met each pounding thrust of his desire.

“Hon?” she panted breathlessly!

“Yes dear,” as he kept thrusting his desire into her.

“Do it harder!”

Heeding her wish, he pounded her with more force.

“Baby, is this how you want it?” as CC’z eyes held hers.

“Oh, Yes! Yesss! Yesssssssss!” she melodically sang back to him as he intensified his fuck.

As he dove into her with force unknown to either of them, he fell onto her breasts with his sweaty body and took her mouth into a kiss, filled by his dominance. Moaning with pleasure, he released her mouth that craved him and he looked deeply into her eyes. Rocked by the cradling of his fuck, she quickly took him by stealth attack and flipped him on his back. Holding his hands above his head while never letting his cock out of her, she lightly kissed his biceps and licking the sweat from his chest, she looked into his eyes with heated embers of blue and asked: “Do you like this Hon? Is this how you like it?” countering his fervent affection.

Out-maneuvering her on the bed, CC managed to reassume his position: his cock never leaving its safe and loving environment. Holding her hands above her head, he managed to bind her wrists into place with a silk scarf that had been draped over the pillows. Smiling, because he knew he had captured her, CC lovingly kissed her into frenzied passion. Her legs still quivering from the explosions of desire that his cock had pounded into her, he pulled out of her and kissed his way down to the divine ecstasy of what was his and his only.

Sucking and pulling on her pearl mischievously, he thrust three of his fingers deeply into her cunt. Massaging her velvet throbbing wall, his other hand slid down over her hips and parted her ass. With his forceful fingers manipulating her wall, his other hand searched for entry into her ass. Filling up every pore of her body, CC emptied his energy with full force. Never wanting her body to forget how it felt to be filled by him. Her body never forgot how it felt to be penetrated by his boding and forceful desires – Only he could satiate her passions.

Just as CC entered her for the umpteenth millionth time, they both exploded into a cosmic orgasm.

Lying in post-orgasm upon their bed of love, he untied the scarf that bound her hands and fell onto body as they reverberated with ecstasy. Burying his face into her sprawling hair on the pillows, their breathing was heavily laced with blissful release. The train gently rocked them to the slow motion of the locomotive, as it lumbered lazily through moonlit pines that lined the rails of the route. Cradling each other in sated emotional bliss, they drifted off into slumber – dreaming only what lovers dream.

As the trained crept against gravity defying odds of a new summit, they had no idea what lie in store ten miles ahead…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

Anne Frank once said: "I've learned one thing: you only really get to know a person after a fight. Only then can you judge their true character!" (September 28, 1942)

I can't help but totally agree with her. Sometimes all a person can do is, float it back to the universe. The gift you give to me is precious: in and of itself.

I've noticed that Fall is on its way to where I live in the mountains...

From my heart of hearts,
I’m Yours Faithfully

_____ ______
Old 01-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #27
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default a Note for Today

I just wanted to thank members here for reps I have been given on my Diary story. Writing erotica is a challenge for me, seriously. My writing skills in the academic arena is where I am most skilled.

My focus as an academic writer is finely honed in that when I add to other scholarly works, I am either expanding or adding pertinent materials to previous theorectical applications or if necessary, I dispute theoretical applications/postulations and build clarity into the thesis I present as I counter argue specific points in prior scholarly works. That's my expertise as a scholar and academic when I author works of that particular sort.

To excel as an author outside scholarly works, I need an editor - not to mention a few other unmentionables. LOL! I like that forum thread that Anya started for 'bad writers:' Go Anya!!!

~D

_____ ______
Old 01-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #28
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default On a Sunday Afternoon in paradise: September 2nd, 2007

As Dayle and Nikita drove with fevered imaginations to the destination stop, they relentlessly argued about everything from failed banking transactions, appointments with each other that they missed: Lack of deep sleep to reasons of why they were driving like maniacs on a highway darkened by the shadows of huge Redwood trees to the chasm of aimlessly dense fog that engulfed them.

“Why are we driving to that pick-up point?” Nikita questioned Dayle, with pointed delivery of tone.

“Because CC would do it for me,” Dayle hissed, “if I ever needed a secret means of getting back to home with you, Nikita” as hy drove with continued fervor, trying to make sure they made it to the pickup point, where Hy and CC had arranged to meet.

“All I want is time just for us without us having to do X, Y and Z for your friend CC,” remarked Nikita, giving voice to her deeply felt anxiety.

“Nikita, can we put this conversation off until we accomplish this task,” Dayle feverishly pleaded with her as he drove frantically on the foggy highway.

Laying Hys hand on Nikita’s thigh, Nikita took Dayle’s hand and held it tightly. Deliberately sighing with anxiousness, she just wanted to be home again with Dayle and have Hys undivided attention. She silently assured Dayle, by firmly holding Hys hand, indicating she was willing to set the conversation aside; because even though she really wanted the conversation to continue, she knew when Dayle was genuinely frustrated by hazardous road conditions.

It seemed as though the fog deepened with each curve of the road. The road became more treacherous because of black-ice conditions. All it would take would be one failed maneuver in driving and they would be completely helpless; as now they were in a cell free zone and no town in site for miles to get help, should they lose control of the truck Dayle was driving.

Dayle was worried about why Hy hadn’t seen the locomotives’ engine light because hy had been able to see the train weave in and out of the timbered foliage – well, until the fog became so dense. Hy was thinking that they should have come upon the train crossing by now and it worried Hym that maybe they had missed the pickup point: right before the train tressle crossed a canyon that dropped off into a gorge, which led to the violent surge of the ocean near Whaler’s Head Bay. Hy had been watching the odometer on the dash of the truck because in the fog, Hy couldn’t see anything and had to rely on the device to cue him for the point of destination. Just as the odometer rolled past mile 43, Dayle slowed down. Carefully seeking a turn-out place in the fog, the road seemed to have no direction, no rhyme or reason.

“Something isn’t right!” Dayle sighed heavily. “We should have been there by now. Where the hell is it, this place we should be waiting at?”

It was just about then, that the dueling, bickering, angels appeared on Dayles’ shoulders.

“See! I told you SO!” the ‘bad-boi’ angel spoke on one shoulder.

“Don’t listen to Hym!” replied the ‘good-boi’ angel on the other shoulder.

“I told you to shut UP!” glared the ‘bad-boi’ angel on one shoulder, back to the ‘good-boi’ angel on the other shoulder.

“Don’t listen to Hym, or Hy’ll drive you Car-razy!” argued the ‘good-boi’ angel, in defense of honoring the most logical of thoughts.

“lalalalalalalalalala!” shouted Dayle’s conscience over the bickering angels, dueling in their own private inferno!

It was just about then, when Nikita realized that something was going on in Dayle’s mind while driving. Hys driving became erratic as they accelerated over a small hill. And as they were descending into what appeared to be hairpin curves, Nikita and Dayle exchanged a moments-quick kiss. Upon entering the third harrowing curve with frightful speed, Dayle and Nikita both gasped as they realized what lay in front of them: railroad cars that had encountered derailment and had sprawled onto the highway haphazardly: With only a second moments notice to apply the brakes to keep from plowing into the derailed train cars!

“DAYYYYYLLLLLLLLE,” Nikita screamed!

And with that, Dayle let go of Nikita’s hand and focused on saving them both from the fate of dying while slamming into the cars.

Dayle rapidly swung the steering wheel into a 180; but they slammed the back of the truck into one car, which caused them to ricochet into another derailed car - all the while (still in consciousness) Dayle kept maneuvering the truck with each time it slammed into another obstacle.

When they finally came to a halt after the impact they both lay unconscious, as if stunned by the magnitude of the impact. Certainly now, there were no more bickering angels for Dayle to listen to and certainly it appeared that there were to be no more complex conversations to manage with Nikita.

And there they all lay amid the train wreck of the century: the fog deepening with each surge of the ocean below, and the eeriness of an early fall morning signaling a silent opus, yet to begin, with an electrified fever…

~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

The final assent is yet to begin upon the Everest of all mountains. Each precipice must be carefully mounted because the journey has many unknowns yet to be negotiated. I know it’s been awhile since I’ve had time to record my thoughts --- but you know how time is so precious and how many objectives I’ve yet to accomplish. Time is of the essence. And today, that essence calls me to pay attention to details.

And, just how is it that time passes so quickly?

The answer is so simple, yet ever so complex: Isn’t that just amazing?

I never fully knew just how magical this flight would be. Even with the unforeseen events, this passage in time has become quite the most notorious of ‘carpet rides’ yet.However, antiquated details or not, I find that I’ve still yet to come to terms with personal loss in life: That of my brother, whom I silently remember today with this poem.

Wherever you are today Mike, I know you know those unforeseen items on my menu. This poem is for you, my sweet baby brother, who left for who knows where in time *** (See, side note below).

It’s just like J. William Fulbright once stated: “In the long course of history, having people who understand your thought is much greater security than another submarine.”

***Side Note: I write poetry as a way to cope with stressors in my everyday life existence. Be it perceived losses I experience with members of my family to loss of any relationship I value in life or even stress I experience as a joy filled moment, I use poetry as a means to help me mediate and provide balance to my life.

A Death, by Insanity

It happened one day
Just out of nowhere
I was minding my own business
With not even one care

When out of the blue
Staring right back at me
Was the reflection of a sadist-
Channeling: “You’re crucified, to a ‘T’!”

How dare this happen
At a time like this
When I’m starved for your affection
or even your 'deep kiss'!

But the blackness of this magic
Was returned back with a stare-
Revealing a deeper revelation:
More like a nightmare.

I calmly replied, being ever so steely
“Blood to this ‘T’, are like diamonds to rust;
A revel-some lust that will expand and bust
Only to reveal: a death, by insanity.”

The lips in the mirror began to explain:
“Your memory serves you well.
Now go forth, and be sane!”

Oh! What a day that will be, one morn’
More like an epiphany:
Echoing the fragrance of a rose
As if nicked by a thorn

It is: sweet jubilee.

LDS © September 2nd, 2007

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #29
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest Diary,

It would seem that I've not had time for you; but I've thought much about you lately in my private domain.

Today, all I have are poetic thoughts: thoughts about natural changes in the environment -and- how it seems like my life personifies, naturally, seasonal change.

When I have more time, I'll be back. But for now, this poem is all I have to give.

Until then,
I’m Yours Faithfully

~~~~~~~~

Beneath the Winter Snow

Every season brings its change:
Spring with its scented rain,
Summer with its incredible sunshine; and
Fall with its leaves of glory, conveying earths strain.

Whilst all previous seasonal changes exemplify change,
Winter gives a promise: the promise of undying hope --
The hope that buried priori will reveal its passionate syrup,
Bubbling in its crucible; dangling by a rope.

Laden in the throws of effervescent primordial epiphany,
Your Star leads me through the darkness of night.
Hallowed by the presence of an eerily shrouded Moon
My eyes dimly see: refractions of your prismatic light.

Buried in my heart of hearts is the seed of Your love:
Encased by coldness, the crucible engenders its glow;
Melting, metaphorical seasonal changes: galvanized
Beneath the Winter Snow.

LDS © November 2007

_____ ______
Old 01-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #30
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default On a Monday - A Winter Wonderland of Snow in Paradise: January 28th, 2008

That night, the train, on the rails that gave way to the catastrophic collision of mangled iron and sprawled cars, laid in wreckage - unknown to those who lived in those parts. It seemed as though hours had passed but in the darkest hours before dawn, something eerily came to pass - as foretold by the horrifying ‘grizzly’ that night in the cave, where she and CC encountered the much revered apparition that bellowed out its warning to them as they stared in utter disbelief.

Not once, but twice, CC had been tinkering with the message that they both had heard that day. But, it never once occurred to CC that the bear had tried his best to forewarn him of this: that those who trespass on the territory of the sacred native burial grounds would pay a price – the price of not knowing any better, when making entry into worlds not fully understood by humans. Of course, one way to understand any kind of mystery is to examine details that lead toward any type of ‘accident.’

Lying there, not quite fully cognizant of what had fully transpired, CC managed to see that she was still unconscious yet breathing, which seemed to be a relief of sorts. Gathering Hiz wits about Hym, CC donned Hiz clothing and carefully etched Hiz way out the chamber where they had been just moments before, experiencing the most mind-boggling of orgasms: the type that always go down in ‘history’ right before the ‘fall.’ Sarcastically, CCs brain reiterated all the scenario’s that came to mind: What kind of fall would Hy experience? Why did Hy have to fall? Would Hiz sweetheart ever wake back up again? Why the hell did the train have to have an accident just now? Where were Dayle and Nikita? Remembering that Hy had asked Dayle to follow the train’s path down the canyon to the ocean beach, Hy slowly made Hiz way toward an opening in the wreckage of their train car. Carefully assessing the dire position of balance the cars were in, CC scanned the premises to orient Hymself to the cataclysmic arrangement of the exact position they were in. In the distance (about 100 feet away), CC could see Dayle’s truck. Oddly, it seemed as if Dayle and Nikita were not in the truck, but his mind wasn’t cooperating with him - or so he thought! Looking toward the ground below, CC could see that it was safe to jump from the car without too much trouble. As soon as CC jumped down, Hy made Hiz way toward the truck and tried to rouse Dayle to consciousness but was unsuccessful. Carefully, CC lumbered along the driver’s side of the vehicle assessing damages. Dayle’s door was crunched beyond recognition and parts of the door window, the windshield and the window of Nikita’s door, were shattered. It appeared that they took several hits, before colliding with the trains’ cars. CC began to see if Hy could open the doors of the truck.

“Dayle, are you awake?” whispered CC with his deeply accented voice.

Dayle eyed CC with a look that of an injured person. Hy seemed to be coherently looking at CC but in the moments that progressed, CC managed to open the door and help Hiz friend come back to life.

“CC, what happened? I’m so glad you are here! It was so foggy and Nikita and I came upon the wreckage without the ability to stop,” Dayle was trying with all Hys might to explain what Hy thought had happened.

“Dayle, don’t worry about all that now. The girls are not okay: they’re both still conked out and we have to figure out a way to help ourselves and summon help to get them home or to the hospital” CC ‘z voice gave away the dire situation they were in.

Realizing that Dayle was coherent once again, CC managed to help Dayle out of the vehicle and while Dayle’s orientation revived, Hy experienced shock again to see the extent of the damage. Meanwhile, CC quietly assessed damage from a different angle: The angle of how the hell they were going to summon help to the scene of the wreckage.

It was about that time that Sweet Pea appeared from the timbered shadows, snorting her famous neighs that only those who knew this giant of a beast of a horse would know.

CC was never so glad in all Hiz life to see Sweet Pea! Sweet Pea had the deadliest kick this side of the Rockies. She also was the damnedest smartest horse with built in intuition - like that of a submarine’s radar that bleeps while hovering at depths unknown in uncharted seas. That horse was the know-all of the end-all, in all things! There Sweet Pea stood, as if led there by some unknown being – like an angel leading Sweet Pea to their rescue. Saddled in all her glory, she brayed to CC.

“Dayle, do you feel well enough and alert enough to hang on while I ride for help?” CC asked. Searching for approval in his eyes, he got his answer in spades: “Yes, I’m able to watch over the girls and see to them while you ride for help,” Dayle replied.

“Good, because before I go, I have to get her out of the train and get some blankets down here for both of the girls and make sure you have what you need until I get back with help” CC roared, as Hiz adrenaline kicked in.

And with that, CC made Hiz way back to the car where Hiz sweetheart lay unconscious from the train wreck of the century. Once back inside the car, Hy fumbled toward the entry of the cabin that they made love. Wafting up Hiz nostrils, her scent indelibly fed Hiz energy into overdrive. Looking upon her, lying on the bed in a crumpled heap of innocence, CC carefully gathered all the spare blankets he could find and the pillows that lay haphazardly around her. Before Hy left the chamber, Hy leaned over her and kissed her cheek, willing her spirit to live on past the hours that crept by all too quickly. Hurriedly, CC handed the blankets to Dayle. With a grave look to Dayle, CC remarked, “put some blankets around Nikita and save a few for my sweetheart – I’ll go get her now, so hurry!”

Just then, Sweet Pea let out a quiet bellow indicating that CC was being too slow with Hiz ways. CC whistled, cuing Sweet Pea to come forth and wait. CC always had a secret signal for Hiz sweetest of equines - Hiz adorable and loving Sweet Pea who knew every secret about CC since the day she was bottle fed in the barn. Sweet Pea positioned herself next to the car of the train awaiting CC’z arrival with Hiz wounded lover. Hiz biceps bulged, under the tremendous stress of weight from carrying her on a teetering car that was ready to fall over the edge into the surging and violent surf of the ocean below.

“Dayle!” shouted CC, toward the crippled and mangled vehicle where Dayle had been arranging the blankets around Nikita. “Come mount Sweet Pea and I’ll place her on your lap; then I’ll get down and take you both back to the car,” he heaved with seriousness.

“Let’s ease her down, Dayle…” CC was nearly in tears as Hy tenderly spoke to Dayle. “Damned, if we aren’t a bunch of nitwits constantly falling and bumbling around in the universe… I wish I knew the magic words that kept the ‘Klutz Fairy’ away for awhile, but I could use those bickering angels at a time like this” bellowed CC with searing righteousness that was only trumped by Hiz godly anger!

Carefully, CC laid her to rest on the blankets that Dayle had arranged on the back seat of the truck. Placing a pillow under her head and surrounding her with four warm blankets, CC gently kissed her mouth and nibbled on every part of her precious face. Tears welled up in Hiz eyes. How the fuck was he to know that the train would derail and ruin the most romantic night Hy had ever planned yet for them? Coming to grips with the force of Hiz own constrained arrogance, CC willed Hymself to ride Sweet Pea with bravery and act quickly to save her and Hiz friends that risked (just about everything) for Hiz happiness. Hy helped Dayle off Sweet Pea and gave Dayle a part of Hiz ration of food that Hy kept in the saddle bags for emergencies. CC took out a flare, some matches and a tiny mirror and handed them to Dayle.

“This will have to do until I get back. I’ll go fetch any other blankets I can find for you Dayle and then I’ll move with the winds and fetch the help we need. There’s an old farm stead up the way a piece and I’ll go see if there is a phone or anyone who can summon more help for us. Use the flare in case of an emergency: like if the land starts to move or the train snaps off the rails and accidentally makes contact with the vehicle that could place all of you at risk of going over the edge. When all this is said and done, I’ll make it up to you Dayle: And I want to tell you that I know of no one else that I’d rather have stand as my best “man” at my wedding than you. You’ve always had my back and been my best friend – even when the chips are down and the royal flush threatens to spank my financial hide!”
Just then, it started to snow. Flakes were gently piercing the foggy mass of air that hovered above them. “There’s no time to lose” muttered CC and Hy mounted Sweet Pea and headed for the farm that Hy knew to be not more than 3 miles away.

Slowly, Dayle got back in the vehicle and took a blanket in order to help him regain some body warmth. Resting Hys head on the bent steering wheel for a moment, Hy quickly uttered a silent prayer of safety for them all; as it all seemed so overwhelming, the sudden turn of events. Over and over, in Hys mind, Dayle was doing what CC had been doing earlier – wondering how the fuck something like this could have happened. Weren’t they all just having the times of their lives? Was not the supper and dance at CC’z just the bomb? Didn’t they have the best hair-brained idea ever to plan all these fake incidents that were supposed to lead to a formal proposal of marriage – the marriage of the century, meant for two of the most wonderful people in the world?

Meanwhile, the falling snowflakes were becoming bigger and the fog was silently deepening around them in the mangled vehicle. Ever once in a while the train wreckage moaned and made eerie noises – as if a sinking ship were making the same creek-like noises on the sea.

Not far off though, CC and Sweet Pea were making time up the steep terrain of the canyon they had just descended from. It was a good thing that CC had thrown his leather jacket over her shoulders when they left the barn on the ranch. It was getting so cold and with the snow coming down, the air was becoming a frigid adversary as one could see exhalations coming from both CC and Sweet Peas’ nostrils.
“Hiiiii, Hiiiiiii-ja” bellowed CC as he cropped Sweet Pea to pick up speed. Sweet Pea whinnied back in agony under the blunt force of CCs overwhelming need to get there, yesterday! Sweet Pea dug her hooves into the earth and willed her strong muscles to carry CC up the hillside.

At that moment, Sweet Pea sensed something from afar – something that didn’t even register on CCs radar, which was usually impeccable -perfected by a finely tuned pitch. Sweet Pea reared under CC with such trembling ferocity, that is was all CC could do to remain balanced. Sweet Pea raged and reared and spun them in circles, but not without CC having seen the terrifying shadow: The shadow of a Grizzly Bear!

Seizing Sweet Peas’ reigns, CC acted with military precision, as if in battle. “HAWWWWW” CC bellowed, changing their course of direction! Instantly, Sweet Pea and CC raced in the direction which would keep them to the farm nearby. “Holy FUCK” shouted CC in his mind, as Hiz heart raced with terror! It seemed as though this would have killed any other human being! At a dead-bolt racing gait, Sweet Pea instinctively sped as if running for her life – and she was at that, as well as CC!!! Deeper and deeper into the heavily timbered landscape, they rode for their lives hoping that the Grizzly had been an apparition, but sadly they knew different.

It was just about then when legions of invisible beings protected them, and those left at the scene of the train wreck, from what would come next…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary of mine in Blue:

What we all need now is love, sweet love.

Until then,
I’m Faithfully Yours

_____ ______
Old 02-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #31
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Sunday, July 13th, 2008 - Paradise is on Fire!

It had been months, since that day on the train that wrecked in the canyon along the coast line. Up on the Green Springs Plateau, along the beautiful creek that passed though CC’s property sat all four of them on a blanket – sharing southern friend chicken, German potato salad, and waiting to slice into the freshly baked apple pie made the night before.

“Darling?” she asked politely, with a sly smile on her lips and her voice drenched in a lovely musical melodic tone. “I don’t remember much of what happened that day, outside what the nurses told me in the hospital. I always wondered what became of the Grizzly that stalked you and Sweet Pea… and Nikita? How was it that you and Dayle got back to safety?”

Pouring some ice cold German beer for all of them, CC burst out in chuckles: “Hon, it’s so hard to explain but I’ll try,” as CC passed the cups to all of them!

“You see, when I was speeding away like a bullet on Sweet Pea we made it to the farm nearby and called for help. As it was, a State Trooper happened to be near the vicinity and had picked up the urgent call from the Train Conductor. Before he sped to the scene of the accident, he came to the farm and picked me up and we both raced back to the accident with many others who heard that call too. When we got there, all of you were seemingly fast asleep, but we packed you all up and then got others out to safety. Amazingly – no one was lost in the sprawling wreckage and interestingly enough, not long after everyone was transported back to the hospital for evaluations and medical assistance, the Rail Road was there to take care of all the wrecked cars and the locomotive that rested precariously on the other side of the bridge. The owners of the farm that I went to, took the time to care for Sweet Pea and took her home to the barn and brushed her down and after feeding all the animals and checking to make sure plenty of fresh water was available for the cattle, they radioed back to the sheriff to make arrangements for the property to be cared for while I sat with you all in the recovery room,” CC mused as he leaned over to kiss his new bride on her lips.

“ummmmmmm,” she moaned as CC kissed her mouth. “Hon, when you do that my temperature rises to high that I feel like I’m on fire!” Her lashes veiled her eyes and she blushed with deep crimson reds at his touch. “Prost, to you Dear,” as they all raised their cups in mutual adoration for CC and his bravery that saved the day!

Dayle leaned over to kiss Nikita as they sat eating and sipping on the ice cold beer. Anyone watching this intimate moment being shared by close friends (such as they were), felt complete admiration for them all as one knows, when trouble happens, it’s a good day in Paradise when one can escape irreparable harm.

“CC” began Dayle, “Nikita and I have wonderful news to share with you both, don’t we dear,” said Dayle smiling that smile to Nikita!

“Ja,” winked Nikita, back to Dayle!

“When you both got married down by the Gazebo, on your property, a few weeks ago, Nikita and I talked about tying the knot; and her parents invited us to spend our honeymoon in Austria and take residence there if we wanted to stay on!”

“OH MY!” she exclaimed with bright eyes, while looking at CC! “I’m so happy for you that you are getting married,” she said as tears began to fall gently down her face. Looking to CC, with her eyes in that certain way, her gaze returned to Dayle and Nikita and she said, “When are you getting married? Do you need help? What will we do when you’re both gone?”

CC snuggle shuffled on the blanket closer to his bride and wrapped a lone arm around her waist and gently snuggled her ear with a loving nip. Catching her by surprise, they both fell backwards onto the blanket and fell into a deep embrace with a long stormy, deeply held kiss – and when they gazed into each others eyes, they realized something about losing their two best friends, if they chose to stay in Austria! With eyes huge as saucers, and having the remarkable ability to read each others mind, they both got ahold of themselves and immediately regained composure and asked in unison:

“When are you doing this?” they both chimed in together, as the soft wind coming from the creek carried their remarks with an echo.

Amazingly, Dayle and Nikita, answered in unison: “Next month! We felt that since CC’s original wedding plan date was moved up, due to the accident on the train, that we better make haste and follow suit!”

“That’s the BOMB!” she shouted with glee! Looking at CC, she had this ability to secretly signal that they needed to scrape up some rainy-day money and take some time to meet their parents and be there for their wedding – standing in as best friends to the couple!

“What ever you need Dayle,” CC drawled in his deep Germanic accent, like the expert brooder he was, “We’ll help you orchestrate it all and make sure that details are attended too properly.”

Time has passed so beautifully, that afternoon. All of them played with frolic near the river and the horses (and of course Sweet Pea) perked their ears, as if sensing an intrusion in the air. Of course, because both couples were experiencing magical energy from the wonderful get together on the river, they never thought to keep an ear perked for the horses.

It was about that time of the evening, when she had already stripped off her clothes and dove into the secret pool that CC and her were sharing on the river that CC took his shirt and jeans off, and standing there in all his buck-naked glory, that he dove into the pool and chased his sexy sweetie in the water. They both floated on their backs and were holding hands and observing the last rays of a wonderful sunset and stars peeking out of the heavens. Floating out of the current and into the safe harbor of the pool, CC slid up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and fondled her breasts and manipulated her cresting nipples – begging to be sucked and nursed on.

“I want you now,” CC moaned gently into her ears and kissed his way gently to her mouth – taking her into a deep kiss and communicating that he required an immediate need to be dealt with. Looking at his eyes and signaling the answer, she guided his cock to her garden and immediately the “dance” began, that seemingly lasted for hours: heaving moans, whispering sweet notions to each other, and pleasuring each other with their bodies’ heat – which was now on fire!

Not their bodies, mind you – but the FOREST!

Hearing Dayle and Nikita’s screaming the alert, both of them climaxed at once and looked at each other with knowing minds – but only CC has this to say:

“Baby, you always light my fire! But did you have to light the forest on fire, too???”

Looking at her loving husbutch, with eyes that only a femme can produce, she exclaimed: “Sweetheart? This is no time to make a joke out of something this urgent. For all we know that cattle are running amok, the house might be on fire and what about my car, Jezebel???” she looked at CC, with her own version of brooding eyes!

Lifting her out of the water and hurrying to put their clothes on and find Sweet Pea and meet up with Dayle and Nikita, it was about then that the darling klutz fairy arrived in all their glory…. And with a huge splash, she fell into the water and was carried off by the current screaming, “CC, help me, help me, help me, help me!”

And with that, CC dove into the water with all of his clothes on and raced to rescue her as she was being carried away by the rushing current to the falls that stretched and flowed magically over a 50 ft cliff…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

Life is still changing by the moment; challenges abound; and still life keeps on evolving to new frontiers for me. If you can, and if you still hear my hearts' desire, send me a miracle - as surely, a woman like me deserves this bit of help as I climb the ‘stairway to heaven.’

From my heart of hearts,
Faithfully, I'm yours.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #32
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default August 16th, 2008: Thoughts on a hot Saturday in Paradise

My dearest Diary,

on the eve of the biggest change in my life that I've yet to even embark on, I wanted to leave my thoughts as I travel on my journey to who-knows-where: so today, I leave a poem marking this transition.

Until then,
Yours Truly.

Crucible

I hear your gurgling:
the daring transition which brings pain
from the walls of this prison
I welcome your stain.

marking those things which must change:
family betrayal
social and cultural hegemony
fascist regimes
opportunistic gratification temptations
raging egos out of control
tempered with humility
exacted compassion
internally and externally
working class people with the blues
-versus-
the ideologically coercive bourgeoisie.

Rising as an Gramescian-Marxist intellectual,
organically grown,
amid my trans-racial, sexually-minoritized standpoint,
I proclaim:

Your hegemonic controls are powerless
when juxtaposed against our collective experience:
When the smoke settles from the flames of the crucible,
our empowerment will prevail!

We rise, as called by the Bodhisattva of the Universe!
Oh, Crucible:
We welcome your change!
Old 02-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #33
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest Diary,

Lately I've been (as others have too) contemplating on what's been happening on the American Finance scene, as well as other factors contributing to conditions across the socio-cultural landscape of America. It's hard to carry on an erotic story when you see the world imploding around you: the stakes are high, all bets are off, and the one thing I keep coming back to is the thought that while Americans were busy buying into the culture of consumerism, larger acts of criminality were happening right under our noses. I suppose, like many, we do buy into the idea that in order to perpetuate the cycle of finance (spend money to make money), sometimes one loses a certain perspective concerning how things have spun out of control. I wrote this poem and while it might just be only my thoughts and feelings about what I see, I know that there are many others who are now seriously questioning just what really has happened – where many now sit on the stage of global finance. With the credibility of American institutions blown -- institutions run by those in power -- it's not a far fetched idea to imagine just who orchestrated our latest "fall from grace."

I'm a Labor Democrat by choice: so in this poem when I characterize our latest sordid social mess, I use the word "blow." This term connotes/epitomizes our current governmental administration which has been controlled by Bush II and those who support tainted politics (which, to me, during my personal observations over the last 40+ years began with McCarthy-ism, Nixon, Johnson, Reagan, Bush I and the list goes on); which does not represent what I value nor what I wish for myself or others; nor are the officials in charge worthy of having been given such power to administrate American society. *** (see revision of notes below)

Of course, as with all the poetic thoughts I dare to write, readers may (or may not) completely identify with my strange arrangement of thoughts. So, without further adieu, here is my poem of the hour:

Death Culture: an Amerikan Zeitgeist

In the beginning (from a to z)
We all believed in a proclamation
Telling us how to be free:

The culture of hunger –
Longing for food, any food will do;
Probing empty garbage cans for remains hardly edible
Emaciated rib cages sharing a loo;
Flushing waste down a drain
Only to be filled with toxins --
This infested everyone’s brain.

The culture of complacent identity –
Resting upon improperly drained fields;
Fields not spun of gold,
But merely breeding more mold;
Growing neon green with jealousy,
Fueling rage filled hate;
Consumption was the by-word of those who unleashed
The “Free Market” gate:

This gate, led to co-operated greed --
Muzzled voices squelched by the speed;
The speed of a society,
Valuing corrupt populist need;
Wallowing in a cesspool made (no allowed) by:
“Make no mistake, I’ve got your cake”
As Lucifer, the angel of disguise,
Convoluted his prize,
The prize of a culture led astray
Testified to a pirahnaized frenzy in dry, dry hay.

*BOOM*

“Look! I see an Amerikan Zeitgeist!”
Came strange echoes from a shrouded past.
Civilization trounced in the name of absolute unchecked power;
Legions of tormented egos came screeching from its broken mast:
The Mast of a once renowned dream of liberty,
Fettered by fake visions of freedom,
All in the name of society, culture, race, sex and gender:
Look at us now – we’re in a zealots’ blender!

All politics aside
They’re tickets to the world’s greatest show –
The Amerikan Zeitgeist: a Horror Show
Directed and produced by those hooked on “blow.”

*** (revised notes): Very little has changed, politically, since the election year of 2008.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #34
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default November 27th, 2008 (Thursday Afternoon): On the 'edge' of Thanksgiving

Minutes, hours, days, seemingly weeks passed by. Faint memories of the cascading water falls; the plunging, treacherous depths of water; the gurgling dissonance as it ascended to the surface of the river; having tumbled together over the edge and even now, a certain knowing etched into memory concerning a particular “head shot.”

Depending on how one interprets an etymological approach to linguistics, the term “head shot” might be known as none other than a subliminal boxing move. However, far off in the distance (known as Venus on Fire) the term “head shot” is known to be an artistic language expression known as a “let me correct your malformed intelligence to understand that you cannot construe innocent pleasures to mean something other than what was intended” type of definition.

Now for Femmes, whose universe resides in the construct of Venus on Fire, this entails a certain level of sacred ire: Femmes who delight in being independent and have ways of addressing certain inequities, with our creative use of known verbiage, are not always accustomed to being assaulted with passive-aggressive notions: we do as we do, with the idea being that we solve life’s problems in fruitful ways – even if this means banging out chronically rusted roller balls on the bottoms of chairs or swearing in our polite little female ways those particular cuss words that are aimed directly at the object of our resistance; which in this case, turned out to be an extremely zealous, opportunistic, feline disease which infested a particular hegemonically controlled wench, known as another worker, who felt disempowered by those who completely, and might I add, righteously adored another member from the planet, Venus on Fire!

Now, of course, unless you are a member from the planet Mars Torn Asunder,Femmes from the universe Venus on Firecompletely understand this line of logic; which is underpinned by the newest (scientifically, of course) ideological approach called “Melt your Panty’s and Boxer’s off” Feminism!Of course, the main idea behind this brand new approach is to meld all the game rules to Pythagorean Theory and the letter “e ” so that all results are stilted and complexly convoluted to mean nothing more that the quotient of “the number element of the result of dividing one number by another;” which neatly adds up to the significant numerical value of “Zero Sum.” (Please bear in mind that when creating an egalitarian society, one must be committed to deconstructing all results previously known to Venus on Fire and Mars Torn Asunder by promptly administering the brand new construct of “Melt your Panty’s and Boxer’s off” Feminism.)

You, the reader, might be asking yourself, right now, “why on earth is this so important?”

It’s because . . .

A member of Venus on Fire (a Femme)dared to confide exuberantly all her life woes to another member from Mars Torn Asunder (a TG Butch) – which conveniently landed both of them in bubbling, effervescent waters (otherwise known as a punishing, private hell). To wit, they both lost their ability to effectively communicate that: a) Femme from Venus on Fire misses the fuck out of a TG Butch member from Mars Torn Asunder; b) rules to the new ideological approach called “Melt your Panty’s and Boxer’s off” Feminism are operational and fully functioning; and c) that all past sins have been drop-kicked appropriately to another galaxy without breaking any known rules of piracy or other deviant forms of offensive transgressions.

In short:

I stand here completely naked – without my Baby Blue, Baby doll, sexy nightie showing off my abundant nipples needing expertly applied Doctoral supplicant theory – to seek humble forgiveness of said transgressions related to exerting a “head shot” which was garbled and warped by speeds exceeding known velocities in French, German, Spanish or English (to include all other not known forms of communication, as well); and that I plead the Venus on Firecode of Femme Conduct and squeal… “UNKLE” … hopefully, in an understandable version of the hardly known language to me called Mars Torn Asunder!

Additionally:

Various forms of erotica may (or may not) play melodically from this side of paradise as it seems that the Great Pumpkin of my Skies has been conveniently (or inconveniently) illuminating from some far off place (probably past Jupiter) which, without my Venus on Fire paraphernalia (to include binoculars, blue sparkles, sexy diversionary tactics manual, etc) has been hijacked by certain mafia monkeys (cousins, no doubt, to KING LOUIE) and I cannot see worth a hoot to find them! Please release me from this heinous bondage and commence to guide and direct me in what ever fashion you have reserved for a beautiful Kitty Queen (Me) as I am jonesing for more than just tête-à-têtes via our normal manner of communication . . .

Dearest Diary,

Erotically (and so much more than that)

Yours,
*mieeez mieeez*
Old 02-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #35
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default December 24th, 2008 (Mittwoch, Wednesday): An Epistle regarding Bones

Dearest Diary of mine,

Many times I come with written preparation of the continuing 'saga' featuring my favorite fictional characters but today, in observance of many here who have been experiencing grief due to loss of human relationships that are held dear -- whether through the finality of physical death or because of "death" in other various forms -- I felt that I would write my inner most thoughts in poetic prose, relating to the subject of death.

As you know, dearest diary of mine, I've experienced "death" in various facets: true death of family members or the death of particular relationships I once held dear to my heart. But today, someone who is beyond dear to my heart has suffered loss in ways which have impacted him to his core being. The thoughts I leave are for them and others who might be helped in some way by what I am about to write. My sole purpose is to bring healing and to develop alternate views which are held during such crises and to let the magic of our minds aid in the process of our recovery.

The Valley of Bones

Dense is the structure upon which our foundation is built:
chakra's
pleading for balance and harmony
living cells
searching for truth
blood
giver of life, the invisible hand we seek.
Temple of mine:
as we work to breathe, in and out;
let my mind release all there is, which is toxic
let my mind welcome all that is nourishing,
for as we wander through the caverns of life
we seek safety from what hurts us:
as we reach for what best there is,
let us remember where our densest manifestation of spirit lay
within the valley of the bones:
the last part of our body to solidify
the last to decompose,
we dance to the drumming of the living pulse
as if we grow like a rose.
encumbered at times in a thorny briar
seeking relief from a scorching fire;
our beloved bones dance, our hips in scarlet;
bathed in the blood of life,
a single desire:
to be released from our pain and sorrow
rising from sack cloth are our smoking ashes;
the river of Gilead's balm washes us
and releases us to experience life anew;
causing us to allow what the drumming vibrations signal --
to rise from the valley of death,
to the embered skies, hued in Blue:
soaring to heights yet explored
let us dance:
dance for all that is new,
dance because we know it's true
that where balance and harmony exist
it's because in the valley of the bones
we dared to dance:
dancing
dancing
dancing
in
shades of glorious
Blue.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #36
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Satruday Night, March 28th, 2009: Wandering and Wondering Thoughts

Dearest Diary,

it has been nearly three months since I've paid any attention to you: it's not that I wanted to ignore you because Goddess knows that my mind wanders many times, where it concerns the subject of eroticism. But the side of my conscience, which seems to feel numb, sometimes experiences a magnitude of particular eruptions across the landscape of my terrain; which feels as though there is no eroticism evident in my life, at all.

Just the other day, I considered what could be erotic about biblical phrases that I have memorized since I was a child: you know, the verse that goes "Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee?" Or, how about the verse that says, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me?"

I began to think about the hidden eroticism in these particular verses: what if, by relationship design, these verses point toward the facilitation of intimacy; an intimacy that is deeply rich and wide in its approach toward instilling that one lacking aspect of mutual, and sometimes conditional, acts of reciprocity between two humans who place a higher priority on what makes a relationship flow with the magic that initiates deeper awareness, wider acceptance, and the plausibility that what ever could go 'wrong' will be made 'right' -- by autonomous acts of enduring, feeding, life-giving sustenance???

Do these verses provide a matrix that will contribute to the wellness and health of relational qualities sought? Ought I to pay attention, by closer inspection, to the premise of the boding element of these verses?

As always, I wonder what the present moments hold for me and what goodness will come and assist me in my moments of deeper needs and desires: if only I knew definitively what they are, what they mean or what value they hold in relationship to my present condition (which is often not clearly known in my mind), I tell myself that I might know what the answer could be. But as part of my inherent abilities and present condition is and always seems to have been, alas, I humbly submit that I do not know, nor can imagine at times or even dream of a conceptualization to operationalize!

Oh my!!!!! I can only do that which my mind is capable of or that which I am not able or capable of knowing. My prayer is that I will learn slowly: with emphasis on slowly now because life happens at speeds unknown to me and I long for time to just sit and think on things which demand no constraints upon time. My wish is for time to slow down and the gift just to breathe: the ability to breathe in the fragrance of life and all that is created to be cherished.

Does this seem like a form of eroticism? For tonight, my dearest diary, I feel that this will be all that I ask of the Goddess that provides enlightenment and shelters me from all harm: the eroticism of time slowing down just to breathe and take in all that is beautiful and cherish worshipfully the act of eroticism held in the constellation of my hearts' desire.

Although I am late,
I am still faithfully and ardently yours!
Old 10-13-2017, 04:49 PM   #37
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default February 11th, 2013 | On an cold and chilly night...

AThousand Fathoms Deep

In a world where seeking the best in life
Is sometimes confused with being a saintly wife,
I thought it would be wise to strip myself bare
So I could hear the unspoken and see what’s not there.

What I found out, as I removed parts of my self,
Was that I saw great confliction and how it affects my health.
As I removed each mask with deliberate stealth,
I came to see clearly, my lack in terms of wealth.

Just like a clever, well-written haiku,
I could see how my very existence ached for you.
But the reason I am even remotely aware
Is because it’s no coincidence that I can feel how you care.

How do I know this, you might begin to ask,
I know without a doubt that life is no easy task.
Living with less amplified my need to the core,
Living with less has also proved what my soul needs more.

“It is only when you are empty
That a soul is ready for life anew…”
I swear I read that, somewhere before,
As I spent hours, upon hours, longing for you.

So, one day a few weeks ago, naturally by intuition,
I decided to improve my naked ambition.
I undressed from my life of cluttered desire,
And simplified my excess baggage and made a roaring fire.

Now as my life bursts aflame and is seen upon this altar,
I hope it gives you strength, in case your faith should falter;
Living a life that is worth more is not a price that is too steep;
It’s a selfless act of love and devotion: AThousand Fathoms Deep.

L. D. S.
© February 11, 2013

Dearest Diary,

It's been nearly a year since the last time I opened up your pages to read. Life is not always fair, but it helps out a lot, if there's some fairness to be found. There's not a day goes by that I wonder about when the next trouble will come along, but it's enough that sometimes I think my worries will overcome me, but I just can't let that happen. As always, I ask again, "Where is hy now? And will we ever see each other again?

Yours faithfully,