How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Jack and I met on the Dash site in 2000. We were both partnered to other people and remained friends for 5 years before figuring out that we were in love with each other
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 03:05 AM   #42
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

my wife and I met at a party in early 2008. My ex took me to a good bye party of a friend of hers that I got along with very well, she was moving to NZ for two years for the experience of it.

I was leaning against a wall when Inks walked in with her best mate. I saw to *stunning* tall, blonde dutch people walk in: a drop dead gorgeous femme and a gobsmakingly hot butch. I figured they were together. But I admired how eye poppingly hot they both were.

Finally, just before the party was to move from the house to a MASSIVE boarded up club for a huge rave squat party, inki walked up to me and said "aren't your feet hurting in those?" and pointed to my black stilettos. I had been watching her all night, listening to her steal the lime light, be a gob shite, laugh loud, tell rude stories and loved watching her. She apparently had been watching me be "cool as a cucumber in a corset and tight skirt, watching your ass wiggle when it moved" all evening.

"sometimes. but it's fine."
She ran off to T's bedroom closet (the mutual friend) and brought back a pair of gold lame ballet slippers "here."
"I can't wear flats. They give me a rash."
"I'll wear them." then she proceeded to twirl around the kitchen in gold ballet flats making a twat out of herself and making me smile.
When she twirled back to me I said "great. Now try that in these." and kick my stilettos off at her.
She picked up the first shoe, shoved her face in it and inhaled deeply. I was totally sold, right at that moment. She then put them on and trotted around the house demanding attention from everyone.

lol

we then spent the next 7 hours at the massive squat rave doing nothing but talking intensely at a filthy table that people were occationaly doing drugs on lol. well, I beat her with a top hat she kept putting on me when I talked to other people, but that was part of the charm.

Jesus, the bathroom in that place was worse than trainspotting. There was so much shit in the toilet it actually came up to the rim and there was a large plastic garbage bucket FULL of men's piss in the corner. We went in together to help each other pee without getting our clothes dirty or catching disentary.

I like saying, when people ask "where did you two meet?"
"at a dirty squat party in Hackney." (an east end borough of London)

She had a partner at the time. But it had been going quite badly the past year. We met as friends two more times at Bar Wotever. Each time the electricity got noticably stronger. It was fucking intense. I told myself I would get over those feelings if I gave it enough time and to watch myself.

She went home after our third meet to her partner and told her she had met someone she had been attracted to in a way that told her their relationship needed emergency work - and told her what she needed from the relationship. Her partner said she couldn't do that. They broke.

two months later we got together and had sex for three days straight!

We got married last December, on the winter solstice during a lunar eclipse and in heavy snow, in Amsterdam.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #43
ladytiger

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
as long as it's lady appropriate go right on ahead
Relationship Status:
working on tien hym down

ladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputation

We meet when I was in the 7th grade, hy was a sophmore, we had band together. After hy graduated we seen each other a few times, but I was stupid. (it's a long story) 20 years later we ran back into each other and have been together over a year now.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #44
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Couples how did you meet your lover

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence handed us a safe sex package (lol)
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #45
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Wolfsgirl and I met in a chat thread on an electronic cigarette forum almost two years ago... at the time I lived in a 3rd floor apt with a very noisy downstairs neighbor... made some random comment about a vibrating couch that she says caught her eye... *soft chuckle*
Old 04-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #46
wolfsgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Firmly attached...

wolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWolf View Post
Wolfsgirl and I met in a chat thread on an electronic cigarette forum almost two years ago... at the time I lived in a 3rd floor apt with a very noisy downstairs neighbor... made some random comment about a vibrating couch that she says caught her eye... *soft chuckle*
Who in their right mind would turn down a vibrating couch?
Of course the long game of internet tag was fun too...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfsgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #47
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsgirl View Post
Who in their right mind would turn down a vibrating couch?
Of course the long game of internet tag was fun too...
LMAO!! had me chasing you from forum to forum for awhile there.... of course, catching you was well worth it....
Old 04-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #48
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Met mine on the Dash site
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #49
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
I saw Pete at a local women-owned café.

She was reading the paper, and drinking a latte, and wearing Dickies.

<snip>

My handsome beautiful Pete and I have been dating since December.
That was two years ago, and

She has a little more grey hair, and

I have a cataract in my right eye.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #50
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Smile My Partner and I

Before we met in person, I "met" my honey right here on the Planet, in October 2011.

My butch sent me a PM after reading a couple of my posts. We quickly realized that we matched closely in terms of our personal values and belief systems.

We finally met in person on New Years Eve, 12/31 and after a few chaste kisses (yes, for real), sparks and electricity flew.

The rest, as they say, is history and though our history is not yet long, the story is still being written...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #51
Bear2you

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
unavailable

Bear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST Reputation
Default How I met my wife.

I met my wife from the old BF website. (I was boi_bear on that site) It was a lil flirting on a thread about height. I am 6'5" tall and she is 6'1". She caught me off guard and instant messaged me on AIM. We talked a few days then on the phone for a few weeks. She came to visit me for a weekend (she was in CT, I was in NY) the rest is history. We have been together for almost 7 years, married for 5and a half years, and we have twin daughters who are now 3 and a half(via IVF, she carried them) Life is good! ~bear~
Bear2you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #52
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Right here on the Planet ~ I certainly got lucky

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #53
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Riley and I met though a mutual friend. We became close friends after they parted ways and (as time passed) ended up being really close. Friendship was our foundation.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:03 AM   #54
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We met through a friend - I have known chefhmboyrd for a couple of years before we started dating. He came with a few warning labels, a few of them real, a few of them fictitious bs made up to deter me (but I saw through the bs.)
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #55
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

We met in the 5 Letters thread, right here on BFP...My mysterious, handsome, witty, and quiet butch left a trail of friendship bread crumbs that led to love
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #56
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

We met at the Apple store here in Tucson. I had my youngest with me and I remember she looked up at Katy and said, "you're really tall!" For some reason it just cracked us both up.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #57
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

We met here last August. I had just gotten out of a relationship and was in no place for anything other than friendship. We started out with PMs. Some days we'd PM like crazy and then we'd go a few days without a word. We only started texting at the end of March and first spoke on the phone in early April. By this point, I had already developed feelings for him but was too scared to say anything. Apparently, he had feelings too but I was too clueless to pick up on it, lol. (When one has their status as "Oh hell no", you also tend to back off a bit!) Anyhoo, the cluebus came by and we are enjoying every single minute together! We got that kind of ridiculous happy that makes people wanna slap ya!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #58
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear2you View Post
I met my wife from the old BF website. (I was boi_bear on that site) It was a lil flirting on a thread about height. I am 6'5" tall and she is 6'1". She caught me off guard and instant messaged me on AIM. We talked a few days then on the phone for a few weeks. She came to visit me for a weekend (she was in CT, I was in NY) the rest is history. We have been together for almost 7 years, married for 5and a half years, and we have twin daughters who are now 3 and a half(via IVF, she carried them) Life is good! ~bear~
I remember that!!! You probably recall that Chaos brought Andi and I together but not how. We used to hang out in the same chatroom on Yahoo. The first time I said hello to her she left the chatroom and I typed, "Well, that went well" and everyone kinda laughed. I found out later that one of those raggedy butches that used to follow Sultry (FemNleatherNlace) around like a puppy had told her that I was a dangerous hacker and she was worried that I would do something to her computer.

A few months after that, Andi and I did start to talk a little in the chatroom. I didn't think a lot about it. I was definitely not looking for a girlfriend at the time so I was just generally chatting. Anyhow one night Chaos IM'd me and said that Andi had asked why I didn't like her. I was really surprised because I never did or said anything to make her think that. What I didn't know is that jackass Chaos was also IMing Andi and telling her the very same thing about me. Chaos later said that hy had a feeling that we were supposed to be together. Yes, we fell for the trick that a 12 yr old would use. We had nothing but love for our well meaning, meddling, friend.

We started talking in private and had our first phone date about a week or two after that. It was during the baseball playoffs. Andi had told me that she had never had a Chicago hot dog so I had Portillo's ship a hot dog package (complete with all the appropriate fixings) to her in South Carolina. We cooked dinner together over the phone and then watched the game. A femme that liked baseball? I was in heaven!!

This October is our 10th year together. How do we want to celebrate it? With the White Sox.....at the World Series!!

Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #59
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I met Ruff last year when hy pm'd me about where to find a good place to live in Florida. Of course, I told hym about Orlando and how the jobs were good here. I sent hym my phone number in that original pm and told hym to call once hy get's to Florida. We started talking to each other through text's and I got up the courage and called hym. Hy didn't know what to say to me since I was very tired after working all day and was talking very fast and about different subjects. I found out that hy had moved to St. Augustine, Florida and started talking about the beach. We met up for a friendly coffee date when hy came to Orlando. I was excited to find out that hy had moved to Kissimmee, and we kept going on dates. We moved in together in late January as roommates when hy needed a place to stay and finally got our own apartment in late May. I can say, that I am glad we decided to take things slow and we are very good friends. There were several negative people trying to keep us apart, but that didn't work..

Zimmeh
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #60
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,859 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

Tick and I met 10 years ago on a (now defunct) butch/femme mailing list. I was mostly a lurker, but I would read her posts, and think to myself "I just want to know her". Eventually I sent her an email off-list, and we became friends. We got to know each other very slowly, played Scrabble online for entire days, and traded the stories of our lives. After almost a year, we met in person and never looked back. She moved here 6 months later, and we began the immigration dance.

Fast forward 9 years and we are a boring old cranky married couple who still make each other laugh so hard that we almost wet our pants at least once a day. Can’t ask for much more than that!
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post: