Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

<--------Jan.-Feb. gas heat bill zombie stare.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:56 AM   #362
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

On the way to work yesterday I saw a bobcat. On the way back home at 10am I and in the city limits I saw 2 big does

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2019, 12:29 PM   #363
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,511 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sitting at the car dealership, and I see 8 people waiting, 7 on their phones and me, going to read in a min.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2019, 01:22 PM   #364
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default I see

All night freezing rain. Two days of snow and still snowing. Wind finally let up after all night . Colder than hell and where is my van? Oh , under a foot of snow ok ty.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2019, 05:25 PM   #365
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
Not much, as I've been in the house all day!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 10:27 PM   #366
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a wonderous sight of a church filled with candlelight tonight. The light of the world.

I heard the sweetest of sweet voices coming from a children's choir. You know there is always one, lifting her dress and another just exaggerating her voice!

I'm really trying to keep my holiday spirit .

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 10:32 AM   #367
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I saw the deadline for our latest Penpal/art project.

It's simple. I know you have a secret. I know you want to tell...it could be something cute, flirtatious, embarrassing, silly, or serious. Please join us in sharing. Dont be shy, just go visit the thread, check it out!

Just write it on a post card, send it to our wrangler, and she will distribute them all anonymously or you can sign it and claim your secret. It's fun.

*friendly advertisement for our fun group*

Now you can say you SAW this today.

Frank Warren, founder of PostSecret, in 2014

The concept of the project was that completely anonymous people decorate a postcard and portray a secret that they had never previously revealed. No restrictions are made on the content of the secret; only that it must be completely truthful and must never have been spoken before. Entries range from admissions of sexual misconduct and criminal activity to confessions of secret desires, embarrassing habits, hopes and dreams.

Old 02-05-2020, 12:43 PM   #368
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I've been seeing this for over a month😮

I received the cutest pop up Christmas card. Its Santa eating a cookie. It never made it taped to the back of my door. It has sat, since I received it, on the ledge of my floor lamp.

It has made me smile often😊😊😊

Thank you 😉

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2020, 10:01 PM   #369
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I see how people embellish their lives. It doesn't take one plus one to figure it out sooner or later. It's sad how people believe their own lies and the stories they make up in their own heads.

Big or small, lies are lies.

They look so foolish..lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2021, 12:55 PM   #370
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I saw My damn breath when I went outside. I am SO over winter. The wind chill alone is enough to make you run back inside.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 06:08 PM   #371
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post What I Saw Today....

Early this morning I saw a man walking back to his vehicle with fabric tote bags full of empties. I watched as he organized them before putting them in his vehicle. He already had some plastic grocery bags of empties in his trunk.

I wonder how early he got up this morning and how many hours he spends doing this...
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 06:35 PM   #372
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw soo many things today and visited some new places. I also saw color on my fingers and toes for the first time since before the pandemic started.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2021, 08:37 PM   #373
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

This stork, which I researched, is a wood stork. It came meandering up the street and stopped at my driveway. Both Jellybean and I were in awe. It probably was at least 3-4 feet tall. It was a big bird. Googled..and it has a wing span of 5 feet. When it turned its head, the eye was huge. Very interesting to see this afternoon.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2021, 07:46 PM   #374
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a friend stand up for herself. I saw her strength and dignity.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2021, 03:18 PM   #375
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The biggest real flea market I ever saw. 600 vendors only new stuff was like golf cart sales or gosh I can't think of anything else new that I saw for sale besides event t shirts

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 09:57 PM   #376
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default GLBTQ Hallmark Christmas Cards....

~~~

One said for Son & Son & an other Daughter and Daughter!

Both had great verses in them!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 11:12 PM   #377
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

People out shopping actually being polite, thoughtful, courteous - helpful to one another. Not just a person or two but it was everywhere.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2021, 07:58 PM   #378
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I saw a very short line at the post office. Sent out two packages to my special peeps! 😉

I also saw money go into my account from 3 Etsy purchases. I even had two sales in one day@ now that's a first!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2021, 01:42 AM   #379
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a very, very sweaty man at the gym tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 07:08 PM   #380
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: