Old 09-10-2018, 05:44 AM   #801
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,449 Times in 22,907 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I am definitely a country back road type butch. I live in a small town so traffic isn't really an issue. We have 4 traffic lights and 1 could really be a stop sign.

Of course, I try to be courtesy for the most part but I can't say I have never offended someone with my loud music of choice.

As far as other people's music, regardless of the type, I am not usually offended. Red lights don't last forever.

Put me on a back road and give me a good song and all bets are off.
I actually thought of this discussion yesterday as I drove down the road, window partially down and radio on a moderate level. lol

Back roads demand one of two things: music turned up or turned off to enjoy the sounds of nature. Well done!

I'm personally less annoyed with those driving versus those parked or at a stop light, just hollering or boomin' or thumpin' away. I've, literally, heard a complete conversation with the driver and their sister-in-law at a long light once. Through the vehicle and rolled up windows. I am Team Sis-in-Law, btw. She was just trying to help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 12:30 PM   #802
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,541 Times in 7,555 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

How people can't keep their stories straight...

Umm, don't you remember that's not what you said the first time!!

Lol....such, fabricators....lol

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #803
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,000 Times in 10,043 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Baseball broadcasters/announcers who are fixated now on speculating what the "wild card" teams will be...............

It's around the time of year now that I watch a lot of baseball muted....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 06:12 PM   #804
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Twin Flames ♡

Thanked 53,657 Times in 13,435 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas being shoved down my throat.

I have a co-worker (within earshot) who can’t stop talking about Christmas, if she isn’t talking about it, she is humming Christmas songs. She does make sure we can all hear.

I love her enthusiasm and perky personality but I am struggling with myself as I kind of want to rip her throat out.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 11:08 PM   #805
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 13,666 Times in 4,068 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Christmas being shoved down my throat.

I have a co-worker (within earshot) who can’t stop talking about Christmas, if she isn’t talking about it, she is humming Christmas songs. She does make sure we can all hear.

I love her enthusiasm and perky personality but I am struggling with myself as I kind of want to rip her throat out.
** Takes bets ** my money is on Dee's throat ripping ~ buy her Hallmarks obsessive Christmas movies for a secret Santa gift lol
Old 10-12-2018, 07:04 AM   #806
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Twin Flames ♡

Thanked 53,657 Times in 13,435 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
** Takes bets ** my money is on Dee's throat ripping ~ buy her Hallmarks obsessive Christmas movies for a secret Santa gift lol
She would love that.

She started full out singing Christmas songs, Someone hinted that her singing the Christmas music was annoying, so now she is back to humming them.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 07:16 AM   #807
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to Bevidotcom

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Turning on my computer to do an order and having Windows start a 2 hour "update".
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 09:05 AM   #808
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

Thanked 25,749 Times in 8,404 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Someone who cant return a phone call or text promptly.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve