Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Tommi,

Can I have a Grabde iced nonfat vanilla latte?

Thank you! I am going to check out LWF's books today for my 3 year old niece.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I am off to Starbucks, get the Sunday paper and then finish the projects the weekend leaves undone.

Happy Sunday and to the Mother's among us, Hope your day is special, because without you, well, none of us got here without one.

Love the early morning...Love the smell, cool ocean breeze, and my cat doing the pony through the house , running her own little race...TIGGERRR...NO. don't jump form there ..crash, boom,...slide, Ah, nothing broke.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:26 AM   #222
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Jo, glad you have some alone time, try not to do too much today. Where the hell is Scoote????
Hi Music...Scoote is at work...but I'm sure she'll be checking in at some point. She's been putting in some long hours...
Old 05-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #223
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

(((((BECCA))))),

<Jumping up and down>, Welcome to our new home!! Let me know when is a good time to call you! I babysit Elijah from 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday.

Have fun today with your fur babies!!

Zimmy
Old 05-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #224
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
(((((BECCA))))),

<Jumping up and down>, Welcome to our new home!! Let me know when is a good time to call you! I babysit Elijah from 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday.

Have fun today with your fur babies!!

Zimmy
and i thought i worked long hrs...sheesh

anyway popping it to say hi to all the hunies and homies....nice to see so many wonderful ppl here...sorry havent been around much..as Jo said been putting in long hrs plus my lil prince has been unusually social with me this weekend so couldnt pass that up...he even took(well i drove but he asked for us to go) me to the beach today...he hates going to the beach--something bout i wore him out when we first moved here or something..lol anyway it was great...i miss us doing things like that,but being 15(almost 16) i realize those moments are becoming more rare all time

MM...u been keeping an eye on the cameras? batteries charged and all? although i must say not much interesting stuff goes on around here dammit...we need to spice it up..maybe a dungeon errr a basement with an array of devices. or maybe a full blown no holds barred party...seeing as we are taking up residency here i think a party is definitely in order--house warming if you like..ill alert the police and fire dept just in case--talk to the neighbors(sure hope they are as nosy over here)

alright i gotta go find food...maybe we should fire up the grill,burn some steaks and veggies...nice salad and Frejya bringing the sweet stuff
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #225
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ZIIMMMYYYYY!!! Wow 12 hour days?!?!?! I hope you like the kid! I know you love children so that helps! Do you get to have a life too?? Seriously I am glad you have a safe place to live.. I am happy you are safe...

The beach sounds wonderful!! I miss North Carolina.. I lived 3 hours from the mountains and 3 hours from the beach. It was awesome.. You could plan a weekend on a whim... Here in Missouri we have a lake... ughhh!! If we didnt own our home Daddy and I would definitely be moving someplace more fun than our little bible belt town!

So I can dream of the beach and know we will run our toes through the sand soon..

Becca
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #226
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Woohoo Becca!

Maybe one day you and your Daddy can come down to Florida and I will take you T/two to the Saint Augustine fort which is 30 minutes from me.

I am off to find my brain, lol.

Hugs and miss talking to you!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
ZIIMMMYYYYY!!! Wow 12 hour days?!?!?! I hope you like the kid! I know you love children so that helps! Do you get to have a life too?? Seriously I am glad you have a safe place to live.. I am happy you are safe...

The beach sounds wonderful!! I miss North Carolina.. I lived 3 hours from the mountains and 3 hours from the beach. It was awesome.. You could plan a weekend on a whim... Here in Missouri we have a lake... ughhh!! If we didnt own our home Daddy and I would definitely be moving someplace more fun than our little bible belt town!

So I can dream of the beach and know we will run our toes through the sand soon..

Becca
Old 05-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #227
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Evening kitchen peeps,

Well i baked this afternoon (like that is a surprise? *heh*
Am going to set down a plate of peanut butter cookies with dark chocolate drizzles for anyone who has the evening munchies.

Just enjoying a nice relaxing evening, not much left to it.
i do believe a mug of nice hot milk and a couple of cookies will do the trick right before bed.

Does anyone else want me to warm up some milk for them?

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #228
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

YUUMMMYY freyja!! Daddy doesnt like peanut butter cookies so I will take 2, or 3, or 4 and a glass of cold milk please!!! YUMMYY....
Old 05-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #229
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Well don't fill up on cookies!

I've got fried chicken, mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, steamed asparagus and glazed carrots for you....

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing Sunday. I never made it out of my pj's

Hugs to everyone...and for my baby....
Old 05-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #230
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

*wanders to coffee pot, pours some*

Evening.

Psst, I vote move to NC. Bible belt is boring me.

Freyja, funny that. Don't like peanut butter but like reeses. And no bake cookies.

Can we have those next?

Apparently I'm still hungry.

DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #231
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

So this is becoming the place to be huh? New faces and familiar ones, thats pretty fantastic if I do say so Myself

Wow ~ wonderful food provided by Jo, peanut butter cookies from freyja (a favorite of Mine), coffee (still in the IV pole) and most awesome friends to spend a lazy Sunday with ........... it can't get any better then that
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #232
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening ya all,
Just wanted to stop in and make sure I wished all the Mom's a very happy mothers day!

Thought I would bring in some flowers and decor for the day to spiffy the place up....smiles
I got enough for the whole caf'e btw!

Hope you enjoy and have a great night as well.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #233
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

JO!!!!! OOHHHH MMYYYYGOOOSHHHH!!!! I love everything on the meal planner!! I will put down the cookies and promise to wait until I fill up on your yummy dinner!! (sneaks a cookie behind my back making sure my Daddy doesnt see)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
*wanders to coffee pot, pours some*

Evening.

Psst, I vote move to NC. Bible belt is boring me.

Freyja, funny that. Don't like peanut butter but like reeses. And no bake cookies.

Can we have those next?

Apparently I'm still hungry.

Fills Daddy's cup of coffee adds his french vanilla creamer.. digs in the kitchen cabinet for reeses.. puts them on a saucer and takes them to him.. Would move to NC in a heart beat... but would have to sell the house first!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #234
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like our new hangout is starting to fill up
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #235
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Hiya Lady Pamela and Braedon... hope everyone has a great evening.. We are off to our moonlit nightly walk...
Old 05-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #236
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Looks like our new hangout is starting to fill up
Yay! That's a good thing!

(Don't you worry Becca...I never tell about hidden cookies)

Ooooo....flowers and balloons...thank you Lady Pamela! Nothing like flowers to brighten up the place. I love to have fresh flowers...in fact, I cut some lilac yesterday to bring indoors. The wisteria on the back porch has started to bloom as well.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #237
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

wow it is SOOOOOOOOOOO nice to see the house filling up this evening...wonderful food,awesome company,life is good....and i love balloons...especially when im bc i like to bop them around and hear my honey scold me bc im gonna knock something over

it was a beautiful day here..84,sunny,nice lil breeze....i think we all should be in florida--on or close to a beach(like Zimmy and I are) neener neener neener... oh thats not nice is it?
Old 05-09-2010, 07:31 PM   #238
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
it was a beautiful day here..84,sunny,nice lil breeze....i think we all should be in florida--on or close to a beach(like Zimmy and I are) neener neener neener... oh thats not nice is it?
envy, envy, envy....it's freezing here ...cold, grey, rain....and my mother (who lives an hour north of me) woke up to snow on the lawn this morning.

Scoote! Watch out....you're gonna knock something over!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #239
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

but honey it wasnt me it was uhhhh umm err Zimmy..yanno how hyper she is--i tried to tell her to chill,but i have yet to meet a damn femme that ever listens and i know there are some of ya goingbut we all know its true!

i kill me sometimes!!

Old 05-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #240
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
but honey it wasnt me it was uhhhh umm err Zimmy..yanno how hyper she is--i tried to tell her to chill,but i have yet to meet a damn femme that ever listens and i know there are some of ya goingbut we all know its true!

i kill me sometimes!!

mmm...hmmm....okay honey...the only problem is...I don't see Zimmy ...what I see is you bouncing off the walls as usual ...I'm just wondering when the hungry, horny part starts